Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
flying Fuzzy Zone (Read 6087 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

flying Fuzzy Zone
Jul 31st, 2017 at 9:14am

What is the flying fuzzy zone for you ?

Did you ever experienced it you guys ?

Thanks

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: flying Fuzzy Zone
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:44am

The closest thing to that that i perceived looked like white fuzzy foam. But i am not sure if it is the same as Bruce describes. First i was outside in a city. A guide navigated us through a door into that foam. Upon entering i heard only his voice. No visual signal, no depth perception. Nothing around me existed anymore. There was no ground, no sky, no reference point around. It felt like being lost in mist(fog) and desoriented. I had to carefully listen where the voice of my guide sounded to follow him to a new location. After we arrived to a new scene the foam vanished and was no longer there.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:38am

It's been a really long time since I read Bruce's books. I am not familiar with the term flying fuzzy zone, but how funny.

But, yes, I believe there is at least one area which appears like  mist. Just kind of foggy, with some light in it. It does not seem like a horrible place, just kind of a white mist in the atmosphere. You could consider it soothing, I suppose, but kind of blank with few features to notice. That is the only experiential reference point I have to relate to your comment. Maybe someone else knows more than me.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:21am

But, perhaps there is more than meets the eye, as they say. I did what I consider a retrieval in an area like that a long time ago. But, I may be misinterpreting what you are describing, so I hesitate. I simply encourage you to continue observing.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 12:16am

I don't think I've experienced it.  I haven't had anything that's similar to it.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #5 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 2:00am

It would be easier to ask a guide to lead us there or to explain what it is or what for it is. How about we give it a try?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 12:25pm

Soulmael wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 2:00am:
It would be easier to ask a guide to lead us there or to explain what it is or what for it is. How about we give it a try?

Great idea!  I don't know why I forget to think of these things  Roll Eyes

I will try it!  I suggest we each try it and then report our experiences here and compare notes!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 5:36am

Did you find something about it Vicky? I had no luck so far.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Well, I gave it a shot. I was feeling highly relaxed and had a chance to ask if I could go 'out' there. I went through the mist so fast it was ridiculous. There was no way I could sense anything in depth in that area. I found myself in a loooong rectangular room which was white. There was a door on the far end. On the right it seemed there was no 'wall' whatsoever. Instead, I saw a huge vista with twinkling lights, like a vast city. It was beautiful. That's all I got. It was a huge city of some kind.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #9 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:20am

But, see, that's my interpreter speaking. I don't know if it was a city. What I remember is the lights twinkling in the darkness to my right. The white room was featureless except for the door straight ahead on the far end. It was when I looked to the right that I saw the twinkling lights. At that point I was no longer aware of the white room. What is difficult about communicating our experiences is that we will always interpret what we sense through our own viewpoints.

We can look look for what corresponds to another's view but how can we know that we are actually sensing anything similar? That is why I think it is so important to just base your progress on your own experiences through time, to create meaning in them which works for you personally. It is also true that you will progress in the way which is best for you, regardless.

It means nothing that you do not experience what it seems that others do. Your own experiences over time are what matters, in my own personal opinion. But it is fun to try, if that is what makes you happy, intrigued or satisfied.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:31am

Well seen, seagull.

What I observe it is important to pay attention to the stories we tell about ourselves. An observation of the act of observation opens a metapoint beyond the confines of [acquired] personality.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2017 at 11:52am by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 2:42pm

I agree with you Seagull, that we always look through out Interpreter.  I also think that we each can get part of the story, and that one of the benefits of sharing our experiences is that we can eventually find similarities enough to put our pieces together and understand more of the big picture that way.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 2:46pm

Soulmael wrote on Aug 5th, 2017 at 5:36am:
Did you find something about it Vicky? I had no luck so far.

No, nothing for me so far.  I've only been programming for "conscious awareness" but not specifically for experiencing the Flying Fuzzy Zone.  The last several days I've had trouble sleeping due to runny/stuff nose and post-nasal drip and coughing disturbing my sleep so had to resort to taking Benadryl at night, which makes me sleep really good but has given me some strange but fun dreams  Roll Eyes

I think tonight I'll be able to sleep normally so will be trying again to induce conscious awareness and to set intention.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.