Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Losing/Finding objects (Read 19495 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Losing/Finding objects
Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:39am

Given a day's consideration of my prior post regarding Selfica, I feel ethically obliged to add some additional infos.

It is true that Selfica are used primarily by Damanhurians, and are made primarily for Damanhurians. This in no way means Selfs are in some special way reserved for only Damanhurian use.

My feeling is that without the first hand experience of Damanhur, the Seliica would be difficult to navigate properly. They are not ordinary objects (as if any object is ordinary). The Selfica are multidimensional....

Without firsthand experience in Damanhur it would be nearly impossible to understand some of ithe concepts of the uses of Selfica. For example, "personality" holds a completely different meaning for Damanhurians than is understood beyond their community.

Trust this makes sense.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:26pm

T'ressa,

That is truly remarkable about the disappearing/reappearing checkbook!  Because of my own bizarre experiences, like the missing keys I've written about, I know first-hand that this stuff happens.  Why, though, I'm still not sure  Huh

When I lived in my first apartment after getting married, we had many disappearing/reappearing objects but we also found out that it was haunted by very negative energy. 

But I don't always think spirits are the cause.  As with the case of the keys, that was just one of those paranormal experiences that happens for an unknown reason.  I personally don't think it was a "being who did it.  I think more along the lines of it being a demonstration of how our consciousness affects our reality and the fact that we live in more than one reality dimension and in subtle ways we shift between them.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:27pm

Morrighan wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:39am:
Trust this makes sense.

Morrighan,

I'll have to let all that sink in a bit  Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #18 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:24pm

"As with the case of the keys, that was just one of those paranormal experiences that happens for an unknown reason.  I personally don't think it was a "being who did it.  I think more along the lines of it being a demonstration of how our consciousness affects our reality and the fact that we live in more than one reality dimension and in subtle ways we shift between them."

Vicky, I think you are spot-on.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 1:13pm

I'm puzzled about the other dimension factor.

Say a person named Frank wants to hurt somebody, but he decides to change for the better. Does there have to be another dimension where he doesn't change for the better and he hurts someone in a very bad way, or does it matter that he used his freewill in a positive way?

Say a person named Bill lost a balloon. In another dimension he finds this balloon. Fred, because he has changed for the better, decides to call Bill so he can pay him the money he owes him. Is the Fred that calls Bill in a dimension where a balloon exists, the same Fred that calls Bill in a dimension where a balloon doesn't exist? If there are two (or many more?) versions of both Fred, Bill, and everybody else who exists in their universe--same question as before--does Fred's decision to be a good person exist in every dimension that exists?

I'm basically a good person, but I'm not perfect. I have put a lot of effort into trying to be a better person. I would hate to think that there are versions of me that haven't tried to become better people, and have become absolute jerks. A wise and loving execution of our free will has to count for something, despite what some physicists and channelers say about multiple universes.

On one occasion I wrote "freewill" above on another I wrote "free will." Perhaps in another dimension I am more consistent.  Smiley

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #20 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 4:30pm

My understanding is you are talking about timelines, not dimensions.

In my experience it is entirely possible to survey multiple timelines. Commonplace, even.

Multidimensional presencing is something else entirely, in my experience. (An aside: I find the word "timelines" to also be misleading and it's certainly not technically correct. In my experience.)

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Losing/Finding object
Reply #21 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 5:06pm

Morrighan:

If you meant me, I wasn't talking about timelines.

Morrighan wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 4:30pm:
My understanding is you are talking about timelines, not dimensions.

In my experience it is entirely possible to survey multiple timelines. Commonplace, even.

Multidimensional presencing is something else entirely, in my experience. (An aside: I find the word "timelines" to also be misleading and it's certainly not technically correct. In my experience.)

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #22 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:40pm

I address all when I post here unless preceded with [name] and a quotation bock. And I stand by what I write.

If we're going to be precise, we'll say reference prism instead of timeline, for "timeline" is so commonly misunderstood as to be useless. In my experience.

In the interest of thread integrity, I believe among the questions raised in lost and found has to do with asking to be shown. I go a step further and dispense with the asking bit. Show me now! is (to me) more appropriate. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #23 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 12:20am

Morrighan wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
In the interest of thread integrity, I believe among the questions raised in lost and found has to do with asking to be shown. I go a step further and dispense with the asking bit. Show me now! is (to me) more appropriate. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down.

Yes there's definitely something to that.  With the story of the keys, the woman who lost them was si angry she demanded to have them back.  As with my son and his guitar pick he wanted it back out of sadness.  And T'ress was angry when she said "bring my checkbook back".  So emotion definitely is key. 

I know that to any "normal" person reading these stories who's never experienced this that these stories seem silly, and they would probably think there are logical explanations that we're overlooking.  But that doesn't matter to me since I know my own experience(s) to be true, and God knows I'm a stickler for detailed observation. 

By the way, I like to mention that my story of the keys was caused because I had read a book about the paranormal, specifically a chapter about "Dematerialization" that day, about how objects have disappeared from this dimension only to return later, as well as objects have appeared from other dimensions.  It's by D. Scott Rogo called "Beyond Reality:  The Role Unseen Dimensions Play In Our Lives". 

My copy of that book is somewhere in my storage unit  Sad   Man, I sure can't wait to get my hands on it again.  If only there was a way I could make it materialize right here, right now  Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #24 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 12:23am

rondele wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
"As with the case of the keys, that was just one of those paranormal experiences that happens for an unknown reason.  I personally don't think it was a "being who did it.  I think more along the lines of it being a demonstration of how our consciousness affects our reality and the fact that we live in more than one reality dimension and in subtle ways we shift between them."

Vicky, I think you are spot-on.

Well hey there!   

Thanks.  This kind of topic, while being something I can put into words, is not something that's easy to fathom.  I just happen to know from my own experience that the boundaries our this physical reality we live in aren't quite so solid. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #25 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 12:37am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

Say a person named Frank wants to hurt somebody, but he decides to change for the better. Does there have to be another dimension where he doesn't change for the better and he hurts someone in a very bad way, or does it matter that he used his freewill in a positive way?

No I don't think there has to be.  I don't think that's how it works.  I don't have many theories about the whole multiuniverse idea.  Are you saying that according to that idea, there must be every single version running about every choice we make? 

Also, I think that our freewill must cross dimensions.  I mean, mustn't it??  I'm not talking about multiuniverses in this concept.  My ideas about multidimensions is that they affect each other in some way we're probably not able to understand.  But I don't believe they are separate realities working parallel to each other. 

Quote:
Say a person named Bill lost a balloon. In another dimension he finds this balloon. Fred, because he has changed for the better, decides to call Bill so he can pay him the money he owes him. Is the Fred that calls Bill in a dimension where a balloon exists, the same Fred that calls Bill in a dimension where a balloon doesn't exist? If there are two (or many more?) versions of both Fred, Bill, and everybody else who exists in their universe--same question as before--does Fred's decision to be a good person exist in every dimension that exists?

These questions seem to be about timelines, not dimensions, at least not in the way that I am thinking of dimensions.  Also, I think it's one thing for objects to shift between dimensions, as in the cases of disappearing and (re)appearing objects.  It's gotta be something a tad different when it's us shifting dimensions.  An example I can think of would be like to say that right now I exist in a dimension that we operate in most often that's aligned with this physical reality.  But at the same time, there are other dimensions that also affect this reality, but we are not aware of or in tune with those dimensions very often.  Choices we make here can have an effect there or be caused because of an effect from there.  I'll try to come up with something from real experience to use as an example where I think this concept applies.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #26 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 9:04am

Not everybody can manifest in what we think of as "the human construct". While this is merely a technical matter, I have two tales to illustrate the underlying principles of "Show Me Now!"

The first that was shared with me concerns a woman who created a sort-of American version of Findhorn. She regularly did all the bidding of the nature spirits she worked with, no matter the the hour. She would often be awakened in the middle of the night and be instructed to do something or other - plant, dig, water, prune, whatever - at o'dark o'clock.

At some point she got fed up with it and told them: I will do anything you need me to, but it's going to happen between 9 am and 5 pm. The rest of the day belongs to me!

And it worked, of course. The problem with not being able to manifest inside the so-called human construct is one has no idea what goes on here in our "reality".

The second tale given to me on this subject concerns Sai Maa. She was given highly specific instructions to conduct a sacred task. She was directed to do this work on a remote mountain top in New Mexico in the winter, if memory serves me correctly.

She did as they asked and then put her foot down. "No more of this cold stuff! You don't understand what it's like here. Next time send me to do the work in Florida!" It worked.

They simply don't understand if they are unable to experience our reality constructs. They have to be told.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #27 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 11:15am

Vicky:

People have differing viewpoints on what "many worlds--parallel universes-multi-universe" means. (People with differing viewpoints, OMG!). Some people believe things such as, in this world Hitler lost the war, but in another he won. Some people believe that many versions of basically the same universe exist, and that pretty much every possibility plays out, including the negative possibilities. With this way of thinking if a lady breaks free of an abusive relationship, in many universes, perhaps an infinite number, she didn't.

I can't say with one hundred percent certainty what this many world business is about, but if I consider my inner judgement, I find it hard to believe that when souls grow in wisdom and make good choices, such growth and choices are ignored in other universes.

I also find it hard to believe that if you did something such as decide to call me a "Knucklehead", an entire universe, including everyone that is in it, just so there could be a universe where you call me a Knucklehead, is created. Since you didn't do so in this universe, I'm not going to conclude that there is a universe where you did.

If the infinite universe viewpoint were true, there would be one universe where Morrighan agrees with you and Roger doesn't, one where Morrighan doesn't but Roger does, one where they both agree with you, one where neither of them do so, another where Bruce writes, "that's the most perceptive thing I ever read on this forum," and so on.

Sorry if I sound like somewhat of a knucklehead with all this talk, but one thing that troubles me is the suffering that many people and other beings go through, and I don't like the idea that even after you improve their situation,  there are many other universes where they still suffer and have problems. It seems to me that divine will and those who work with divine will, would not set things up so they would be so problematic. I'm not going to buy into such a viewpoint because some overly intellectual physicists are stumbling for a way to explain what takes place with quantum mechanics, or because of what some channeled sources say.

Some people have had lucid dreams and such where they experienced what seemed to be parallel lives. Perhaps they shouldn't take such experiences too literally. Perhaps their higher selves just showed them what their life would've been like if they had made another choice. They shouldn't assume that an entire universe, and everyone who lives in it, was created, just so they could experience an alternate choice.

If the parallel universe viewpoint is true, then chances are that none of us is now experiencing the first version of what we now are experiencing, we are alternate selves that started from earlier selves.

I wasn't speaking about timelines.

Vicky wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 12:37am:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

No I don't think there has to be.  I don't think that's how it works.  I don't have many theories about the whole multiuniverse idea.  Are you saying that according to that idea, there must be every single version running about every choice we make? 

Also, I think that our freewill must cross dimensions.  I mean, mustn't it??  I'm not talking about multiuniverses in this concept.  My ideas about multidimensions is that they affect each other in some way we're probably not able to understand.  But I don't believe they are separate realities working parallel to each other. 

Quote:

These questions seem to be about timelines, not dimensions, at least not in the way that I am thinking of dimensions.  Also, I think it's one thing for objects to shift between dimensions, as in the cases of disappearing and (re)appearing objects.  It's gotta be something a tad different when it's us shifting dimensions.  An example I can think of would be like to say that right now I exist in a dimension that we operate in most often that's aligned with this physical reality.  But at the same time, there are other dimensions that also affect this reality, but we are not aware of or in tune with those dimensions very often.  Choices we make here can have an effect there or be caused because of an effect from there.  I'll try to come up with something from real experience to use as an example where I think this concept applies.

Vicky

« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2017 at 1:19pm by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #28 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:02pm

Albert, will you share with us, please, how the concerns you air here relate to Losing/Finding objects?

Thankee sai.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #29 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:23pm

Morrighan:

Vicky said: "I personally don't think it was a "being who did it.  I think more along the lines of it being a demonstration of how our consciousness affects our reality and the fact that we live in more than one reality dimension and in subtle ways we shift between them."

When she said this, I thought that she might be speaking of an alternate physical world. I didn't think she meant shifting to a nonphysical world, because why would a lost physical object go to a nonphysical world?

Morrighan wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:02pm:
Albert, will you share with us, please, how the concerns you air here relate to Losing/Finding objects?

Thankee sai.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.