Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New Forum (Read 12291 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: New Forum
Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 10:38am

Dude said: God's will is expressly stated in the Bible. If you've ever read it, you'd know that many of the new age beliefs supported by Bruce are in direct opposition to God's word.

Recoverer responds: Come on? Did I distort reality when I made the Devil comment? If Donald Trump tweated the above, he and his supporters would let it slide, while people who aren't afraid to see what is would recognize what is being said. Many Christians tend to say that anything that is opposed to God's word is from Satan. On this forum Dude has said that all new age thought is Satanic. Donald Trump would try to defend himself by accusing me of having a conspiracy theory. Don't be like Donald Trump, acknowledge what is so.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 11:17am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 10:38am:
Dude said: God's will is expressly stated in the Bible. If you've ever read it, you'd know that many of the new age beliefs supported by Bruce are in direct opposition to God's word.

Recoverer responds: Come on? Did I distort reality when I made the Devil comment? If Donald Trump tweated the above, he and his supporters would let it slide, while people who aren't afraid to see what is would recognize what is being said. Many Christians tend to say that anything that is opposed to God's word is from Satan. On this forum Dude has said that all new age thought is Satanic. Donald Trump would try to defend himself by accusing me of having a conspiracy theory. Don't be like Donald Trump, acknowledge what is so.

Albert,

I specifically put this topic in the new posting guidelines.  Please read through it and be aware of all the new rules and why they are in place.

Whatever Dude made mention of to this in the past, it's in the past.  Whatever he may or may not think or believe, that's his right.

What i'm saying is that it's NOT a subject that continues to be discussed and rehashed and perpetuated here on this site.  Bruce has already shown that he doesn't want it here, so it has been dropped.  Let's not bring it up again. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #17 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:20pm

Albert, I believe another ex-member was banned by Bruce for bringing politics into his posts. I find your Trump references to be unnecessary and personally offensive.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #18 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:38pm

Roger:

I did not mean to offend anybody, and considering some of the things you have said in the past, I find it hard to believe that you were offended.

What I said about Trump was a metaphorical way of expressing the viewpoint that is odd for people to speak as if I am involved with some sort of conspiracy theory, when on the very post where Dude complained about my Devil comment, he made a statement that represents the same way of thinking, without saying "Devil" or "Satan."  What do the words "Direct opposition to God" mean, when they come from a person who believes in a Satan who misleads through new ageism and other means? Do you find such words offensive?

rondele wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
Albert, I believe another ex-member was banned by Bruce for bringing politics into his posts. I find your Trump references to be unnecessary and personally offensive.

R

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #19 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 2:23pm

That's fine Albert. Whatever you say. I'm done. Sorry Vicky, but you can remove my membership.
It's been a good run.

R

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.