Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Reply to Roger (Read 25271 times)
rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: Reply to Roger
Reply #60 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:59am

"Since you ended up talking about this openly yourself, it doesn't seem like it was a particularly harmful thing to wonder about. It wasn't like I was trying to remote view you and get specific details, which I could do if I wanted to.  However, I consider that overly an invasion of privacy, and only would do it if guidance really nudged me or if pushed to too much, too often."

Justin, your timing is off. At the time you were trying to satisfy the curiosity of the other member about me significantly predated when I mentioned my job with the Fed Govt. To justify what you did by saying I disclosed the nature of my job just doesn't wash.

But I'm asking you to remote view me to obtain specific details. The fact that I'm giving you permission should satisfy your concern about invading my privacy.

And I'll assure you, whatever you come up with I will verify if true or even if it's close. Go ahead. Please. Put your cards on the table.

R

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 11:26am

Roger, it should be very clear by now, that I trust you about as far as I could vibrate you into a pure Light form.  Lips Sealed  Cool  Shocked  Grin

In any case, I'm done with this thread. I have better things to do.   

I came, I saw, I whistle blowed and I'm now whistling dixie and off to the next project and focus. Have fun pleasuring each other's shadows in my absence here.  You almost have enough members, both literally and allegorically, for a circle version.  Wink

(Cheesy Sometimes I crack self up)

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #62 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:19pm

Being done is fair enough and then the thread ends.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.