Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Reply to Roger (Read 25464 times)
rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: Reply to Roger
Reply #45 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:35pm

1796-

I read your account you wrote in 2011 last evening and it has stayed with me ever since.

A few minutes ago a song came on that I'd like to share with you and others. It almost seems as if you wrote the lyrics!

https://youtu.be/6dbvOgFK2Iw

R

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #46 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:26pm

1796 wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:23pm:
Thank you Lights of Love and Roger.

I graciously accept all of your thankyous and appreciations of my posts, but really so little of the credit of anything good that I do is mine. I think you know what I mean by that.

cb

Those are wise words, cb. I'm reminded of when Jesus says, "no one is good except God alone." All recognition and credit of goodness must be given to our Heavenly Father, as He is the source of it all.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 5:43pm

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:28am:
KB, I did indeed lie about not having been on the forum before, and admitted it to be so.

You only admitted to try to publicly shame me and you did so unethically by sharing information that I had shared with you during p.m.'s.  What kind of people both flat out lie and then also follow that with the latter? 

Quote:
But you didn't answer the question, and it is a reasonable question considering the amount of posts stating that getting personal is not something they would like. So I ask you again, do you realize that at least some part of an eventual response will address you directly?

I did answer you, I said that you initiated the personal focus, and I took notice and am now returning it.  Btw, why does it seem like you are threatening me in a veiled way?  I have no fear of your response.
    So you and 1796 have friends in slow vibratory, but materially high places--well I have fast vibratory friends in higher spiritual places. Guess whose friends are more truly powerful? 

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 6:05pm

rondele wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:32am:
1796, I seem to recall Justin calling one of your recent posts as inspirational. And it was, as is your blog.

Inaccurate. What I said was that he seems to have had a lot of interesting and varied nonphysical/spiritual experiences over a long period of time. I said I had read a good chunk of his blog. 

I asked him if he had written any books. Btw, 1796, I'll ask you again, have you written any books? 

Quote:
See, here's the problem. Neither of them sees themselves as others do. Justin has been banned multiple times over the years by Bruce and yet he returns doing the same things.  Once again, by posting an indirect slur of our President, he gets into politics. Warnings from Bruce to avoid this topic don't matter to him anymore than all the other warnings and bans. He persists. There's a definition for that kind of behavior.

Roger, I have been banned twice.  The first time was many years ago, and I deserved it.  The 2nd time was almost exactly a year ago, and I did not deserve it, as I was just sticking up for self. Btw, I mentioned an Off Topic comment (political), in the Off Topic section.  I also started a 9/11 thread a year + ago, and Bruce hasn't moved or gotten rid of it.

Btw you have also been banned. You were banned after you kept making personally, disparaging remarks to Morrighan.  When M. first came back here, I was a little iffy about her (not knowing who she was or what her purpose was), but I realized that she is a friend to Bruce and his forum's purpose in a loose, generalized sense. 

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. 

Btw, earlier on this thread, the very first post, I asked you why you are here if you think exploring the afterlife/communicating with guidance is only a fool's errand and only dangerous. Almost in a predictive manner, now in hindsight, I also said, "It's a pretty simple and logical question, but every time I ask you,  you skirt the main question and issue."

I'll ask you again, why do you skirt the issue and not directly answer my question? 

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 6:52pm

I'll note something interesting about 1796's blog, something coincidental:  1796's last blog post was in March of 2016. He had only posted 1 time that year. The last post is roughly around the time that he got banned from this forum for calling me a narcissistic psychopath, among other things. 
     Why if he had more time after not being able to post here, did he not continue his blog? Maybe it was just a smokescreen and distraction all along?  A way to get people to think he wasn't R.B. if it got brought up. Also his talk of believing in Christ seems to be similar.  R.B. does not talk about Christianity and Yeshua, and I think it's possible that this why 1796, sort of focuses on it.  But from having read many of his posts, he doesn't go into any true holistic depth about Yeshua and his teachings like I do.  It's always a very shallow treatment and surface addressing.   

Yes, I did recently comment over there on his blog as "TruthSeeker". 

My intuition tells me that 1796/C.B. may be R.B. Albert and I addressed some major issues with R.B.'s work on Seraphis's thread some years back.  At first, C.B. seemed friendly and ingratiating with the forum and even Albert and I.  He p.m.'ed me in personal, friendly ways, being all buddy buddy.  But then, he would make back handed disparaging remarks about and towards Albert and especially myself. 

As I started to call him out on this, he became more and more abusive, extreme and negative in his personal comments to and about us and "liberals", etc.  He belittled our beliefs about treating animals well and eating vegetarian, among other things.   

So yes, I have nothing to hide.  It is very plain to me that C.B. might be Robert Bruce.  My spouse had a dream related to this issue when I was re-thinking about what had happened a year ago and whether or not 1796/C.B. might be R.B. 
    Though she had no conscious awareness of what had happened on the forum, knows nothing about R.B., or that I was re-thinking about certain events and individuals, she had a dream which very CLEARLY spoke to the situation. 

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1491253521

Both Albert and I view R.B. as a deceptive, unethical, false guru type.  It would not surprise me that after we spoke critically about him, he would want to "bring us down". Keep in mind that R.B. has spoken at The Monroe Institute, that he has made comments that make it very clear that he thinks he and Bob Monroe are part of the same OverSoul and that TMI is "his Institute". 

If R.B. is the deceptive, negative, false guru type that Albert and I think he is, I would not put it past him to be here under false and deceptive pretenses, and to try to cause problems for Albert and I for speaking critically about him and his b.s.  This is a man WHO HAS DEFENDED A CHILD MOLESTER in weird and unethical ways. 

Doing the above would be nothing to such an unethical and deceptive type person, who probably is very concerned about his public, social image, since HE MAKES MONEY OFF IT. 

Now, I am a true spiritual Teacher, but I don't make any money off it at all.  Everything I do is for free.  Years ago, I did an astrological chart for Lights of Love (Kathy) for free on her request. Jeff who use to be on here requested a chart, and I told him I do it for free, but he insisted he give me some money.
     I don't really care about money much.  I am like my Teacher Yeshua in that sense. For my job, I make under 12 dollars an hour. 

It's very clear to me that there is something up with both Uno and 1796, and especially their out of character, mutual self pleasuring relationship.  I am open to two possibilities about this.  That Uno is a friend of 1796 (R.B.'s) with computer skills (this site has been having problems in the last couple of months and so hasn't my connection to the site, which I've talked about multiple times having had log in problems). Or, that Uno is just another account that 1796 (aka R.B.) is posting under to psychologically support himself. 

Here's some interesting facts about 1796/C.B.  He fully admits he is from and lives in Australia. I asked him one time if he had ever heard of Robert Bruce after figuring that out.  He said, "never heard of the guy".  Ok, but 1796/C.B. talks about classic OBE's a lot. 

Hmmm, that would be kind of like someone in the States, into OBE's during these internet times etc, having never heard of Bob Monroe. Pretty unlikely.   

If 1796/C.B. was indeed R.B., he would not be open and honest about it. R.B. is not an honest person to begin with. He has lied about his so called experience with the guru Sai Babba (a conman and false guru himself) and other things.  He's a materialist who uses high pressured salesmen tactics.  See this thread outlining some of these things:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1440608438/all

I bet R.B. is probably not to happy with threads like the above.  Oh well, corruption, deception, and con types needs to be exposed for what it is and they are. I'll talk a little more about that later.

Why if 1796/C.B. wasn't R.B., would he call me such an extremist, negative label as a psychopath?  A psychopath is literally the worst kind of person there can be. According to current research only about 1% of the general population is truly psychopathic.  They completely lack felt empathy and conscience. 
    They are negativity and severe lack of PUL personified.  They are not interested in spiritual matters, though sometimes they are found in the Clergy (in a deceptive way) because they are attracted to positions of power and authority over others. 

The top 10 jobs that least attract psychopaths according to research--well, my current job, of care taker, is number 1 on that list. 

The top 10 of most preferred jobs that attract psychopathic types?  []= my comments.
1. CEO

2. Lawyer

3. Media (Television/Radio)

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police officer [big surprise]

8. Clergy person [religion, but one can argue guru and general spiritual or metaphysical teacher types that try to earn money of it]

9. Chef

10. Civil servant [aka government]

Above excerpted from:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyclay/2013/01/05/the-top-10-jobs-that-attract-p...

If people would like to figure out the truth of the above matter, then don't listen to 1796, Uno, OR I.  Seek direct guidance on it.  Before you open self in meditation, state this intention, "I deeply desire and ask to attune to, commune and communicate with ONLY the purely Creative, purely Loving Sources or those that these may send on their behalf." 

Get deep and still and with no preconceptions, ask these if 1796 is Robert Bruce or not. 

I'm NOT afraid to speak openly and honestly about my true thoughts and feelings.  But it's become very clear that people like Roger (won't answer direct questions), 1796 (never heard of Robert Bruce though they both live in Australia), and Uno (he lied at least once) tend to not speak that directly, honestly, and openly, except in negativity to call others names like narcissist, psychopath, and the like. 

If this was a case brought before a judge and a jury, things would be looking bad for 1796/C.B. and Uno by now.

« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:38pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 7:25pm

Years ago, when I was becoming aware of the amount of corruption and deception going on in this world, in government, in business, in spiritual arenas and teachings, etc, etc, I had a very vivid and powerful dream.

In the dream I was observing a scene where this huge black spider was terrorizing and causing problems for people all over the place. Everyone was either consciously and/or unconsciously afraid of this huge black spider. 

I also observed a golden lion who was watching this as well.  I could read his heart and thoughts, and he was concerned about what the giant black spider was doing to people and the problems it was causing.  The lion too had some fear of the spider, but it decided that something needed to be done, and that he would prepare himself and engage the spider in direct combat. 

And so the golden lion girded itself for battle and engaged the spider in direct combat. The last scene I remember from the dream, was the large lion and it's paw, swiping at the giant black spider. 

For a long time, I wasn't sure exactly what the dream meant, other than it was confirming that all the corruption, deception, etc in the world that I was learning about was true in a general sense.  Like the 9/11 attacks to help push America into war with Iraq.

At first, I thought the golden lion might be Yeshua. I was reminded of C.S. Lewis's character "Aslon" who was a symbol for Yeshua the Christ.  But as I started to get messages about my history, why I came here, and my probable spiritual potential, as well as realizing other things, I've come to consider that the golden lion was symbolizing me and my connection to Christ and to PUL. 

I happen to have Leo Ascendant/Rising. The Ascendant is in some ways, just as powerful and indicative of highlighted energies as the Sun.  Leo's symbol is the lion. It's ruler is the Sun, which also happens to be independently strong in my chart. 

Exposing con artist frauds like Robert Bruce is part of my job here in exposing corruption in general.  As well as government corruption and deception. As well as the shadows of others I interact with and vice versa.
       The ruler of my 10th House, Venus (which symbolizes personal love), is very highlighted/strong, in Aquarius, and exactly trine Pluto in Libra. Pluto among other things, symbolizes the collective shadow. Trine symbolizes harmony and easy flow of energy.  Mercury and Jupiter are very closely trine my MC, and the Sun is trine it as well.
      Like Yeshua, I come not to bring peace, but a sword.  To stir up the individual and collective shadow of humans, as need be.

Robert Bruce in the grand scheme is a small fish though compared to the world powers.  There's not a whole lot I can do directly about the latter besides raising awareness to deception.  The coming collapse is what will deal with them primarily.  But I can do something about folks like Robert Bruce meanwhile, even if it involves self sacrifice of my own image/reputation.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #51 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:19pm

Quote:
I did answer you, I said that you initiated the personal focus, and I took notice and am now returning it.  Btw, why does it seem like you are threatening me in a veiled way?  I have no fear of your response.

You see a threat, but can you see the possibility of caution? My intention with the question was to see if you wanted this to become personal (to make your intention clear).

Quote:
So you and 1796 have friends in slow vibratory, but materially high places--well I have fast vibratory friends in higher spiritual places. Guess whose friends are more truly powerful?

Fantasy, now you have a clue what the response will be about later. First, there is work to be done.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:32pm

Are you talking about my earlier pm's to you? 

As I've already said, when you lied to me, I believed you and for a time, some false preconceptions got in the way of perceiving more clearly. That's what Bruce calls "interpreter interference".  Some of my p.m.'s to you came out of that, a mix of some real data, belief influenced data/lack of clarity, all jumbled together.   

I do not have perfect perception.  No human I've met so far in physical does.  But just because I make a mistake or get skewed a little here or there, doesn't mean that it's all off.  It's not a black and white process.

I would like you to answer some questions:  Do you think it was ok for your friend 1796 to call me a psychopath? 

Do you think it's ok to start invading someone's personal space and then get affronted when they try to figure out what's really going on? 

Do you Uno have perfect perception and always get everything 100% correct?  If not, then why do others have to live up to that standard? 

IP Logged

Reply #53 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 2:10am

For reader’s information, the person Justin/Karmabalancer is referring to with the initials R.B. is a man named Robert Bruce. According to his website he lives in or near Sydney, Australia, and he writes books about astral travels.

He also has a website and a forum.
https://www.astraldynamics.com/
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

I have no opinion of Robert Bruce, I do not know him, I have not met him, and I have not read any of his work and I have no interest in doing so. I watched a few minutes of one of his youtubes once but I cannot remember anything particular about it. I think I watched a minute or two then turned it off.

I would not have heard of Robert Bruce if it were not for Justin for two years relentlessly trying to prove that I am Robert Bruce. And if I’m not Robert Bruce then Justin tries to prove I’m someone else. Revealing and trying to reveal other's identity is a gross invasion of privacy and Justin should be permanently sacked for it.   

This forum that we are using is IP logged, as is displayed in the bottom right hand corner of every post. That means the Moderator can see the IP numbers of each of our computers. The Moderator can enter our IP numbers into an IP location engine website and see roughly where each of us live.

If RB, Uno and I are the same person as Justin says, then we will, of course, live in the same place. Vicky can easily verify that and tell the forum whether or not mine and Uno’s  IP locations are near to each other or in Sydney. I already know what she will find. She will find that mine and Uno’s computers are as far apart as it is possible to be, and that my computer is about 1000km from Sydney. So if me, RB and Uno are the same person using different computers in different locations then this person must have very long arms indeed.

That might be interesting for Vicky to do but she should not become part of Justin’s unhealthy dynamic. Instead Justin should just be sacked for trying to reveal a forum member’s identity.
For it does not matter who I am, whether I am a well known person or not, what Justin is relentlessly doing should disqualify him from this forum forever.

Justin/karmabalancer is very obsessed with me, as is his compatriot Recoverer.
Justin gets upset when anyone compliments or thanks me for anything I have written or done.
He gets angry and turns nasty against any forum member he suspects knows me outside of this forum, or is communicating with me elsewhere.
He demands to know what my relationships are with others on the forum, and their relationship with me. He assumes he is some sort of boss of other people’s relationships.
He demands that I give him personal information about myself, my work, my family and my friends. And he and Recoverer gossip between each other about what they think my personal information might be. 
He repeatedly says I am corrupt, a con artist, deceptive, evil, low vibratory, material, wealthy, fundamental Christian, under the influence of reptilian aliens….etc  (All quite silly really.)
Justin has vowed to reveal who I am.
He has vowed to always oppose me.
He says I oppose Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen (which I do not).
He says I am trying to organise a coup and take over the forum…. (take over from who? and who would want to control a forum anyway? I have a real life.)
Justin tells me he can remote view me and see through my deceptions for who I really am. (yawn)
He gets upset when I mention the words prayer, Christ or Christianity, and tells me I should pray to his yeshwa.
He has told me he has personal messages and information from yeshwa to and about me, which are just his own insults that Justin pretends are yeshwa’s messages. One such message was even in USA slang. Hehe, yeah sure, as if Jesus would talk to me through Justin, let alone in US slang calling me “dude”.

It would be funny if it were not tragic for Justin.
Justin and Recoverer have together waged a long campaign to reveal my identity.
Justin has flashed up posts with details purporting to reveal who I am and then takes them down again.
I have copied and kept two such posts.
His doing this to forum members makes him a menace to the forum and a threat to forum member’s safety.

Some people on this forum know who I am and what I do. They know that I am not Robert Bruce. And they will not reveal my identity. And I would not reveal theirs. There are others here though, to whom trust is only an important quality in other people but not in themselves where it is a thing of minor or no value. Even psychopaths and others who cannot be trusted expect other people to be trustworthy and get upset if they are not. It is not of others but of our self that we should value trust.

Personally, I consider that my being trustworthy/reliable to others is the most important thing I can be. What greater quality is there to have? If we are trustworthy, then we are everything, for being trustworthy is first and contains all else. Of course, we are all fallible, and should remember that of others, and understand and forgive accordingly.

Insults on a forum are just unpleasant things, they are no great problem compared to someone revealing other forum member’s identities.

Some forum members work in fields where they would be dismissed and could never work in their field again if it were known that they frequented and commented on a web forum such as this one. And some members may be employed in dangerous work with very dangerous people where for their own and their family’s safety they cannot afford to have their identities revealed.

Think of the jobs in society that one cannot reveal that one does, and that if one’s name and work is revealed on the internet then it would be highly likely to result in those people’s deaths or an attack on their loved ones. There are many such jobs associated with law enforcement, public safety and justice. 

Justin and Recoverer’s relentless campaign to reveal a forum member’s identity should have had them permanently sacked from this site years ago. They are a threat to other people's safety.

They even ran a thread especially dedicated to revealing my identity. And they are proud of it too!
They both frequently refer to it and link to it from other threads. Justin has even linked to it again in his post above.
Justin has no conscience; he and Recoverer are committed to harassing me about my identity and causing me as much trouble as they possibly can. And they have not yet been permanently banned for doing that. Amazing.

People should be able to use this forum with more safety than is provided here. If I were a Moderator then Justin, Recover and anyone else who tried to reveal other people’s identity or in any way threatened other people’s safety would never be permitted on this forum again.

cb

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 3:29am

1796 wrote, Quote:
This forum that we are using is IP logged, as is displayed in the bottom right hand corner of every post. That means the Moderator can see the IP numbers of each of our computers. The Moderator can enter our IP numbers into an IP location engine website and see roughly where each of us live.

If RB, Uno and I are the same person as Justin says, then we will, of course, live in the same place.

It would be helpful if you actually could get your facts and accusations straight. This is actually what I wrote:

KarmicBalancer wrote, Quote:
It's very clear to me that there is something up with both Uno and 1796, and especially their out of character, mutual self pleasuring relationship.  I am open to two possibilities about this.  That Uno is a friend of 1796 (R.B.'s) with computer skills (this site has been having problems in the last couple of months and so hasn't my connection to the site, which I've talked about multiple times having had log in problems). Or, that Uno is just another account that 1796 (aka R.B.) is posting under to psychologically support himself. 

If you can't even get your basic facts and accusations straight, then why would should anyone listen to anything you have to say?  I mentioned the first possibility first, because I think that's more likely. 

Btw, have you ever heard of a VPN?  IP's can be masked, seemingly replaced, etc. You can pay some money to a company and to have them help mask your IP and even some with options to have it look like your IP is coming from this or that country. 

You could live in the US, but have it look like it comes from Brazil, for example.  Course, these services wouldn't stop organizations like the NSA or the like from figuring out your true IP address and thus location, but it likely would easily stop the average forum owner or moderator. 

A word to the wise?  I've learned that if you want people to read your entire post, best not to write super long ones.  This is one trait/tendency that you and I have in common.  Your welcome for the advice.   Grin

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #55 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:56am

"Justin and Recoverer’s relentless campaign to reveal a forum member’s identity should have had them permanently sacked from this site years ago. They are a threat to other people's safety."

1796- You might remember a few years ago a member of the forum was wondering whether I was a male or female. Justin (who else) jumped in with his opinion, citing reasons why he thought I was male. As I recall there were other aspects about me that Justin was speculating about, such as whether I might be a cop.

You rightly critized Justin for his attempts to identify me to satisfy the curiosity of the other member.

This all fits a pattern. His certainty that you are RB including his certainty about 9/11 is delusional. He lives in a delusional and paranoid world. He can't stand it when someone gets more attention than him. When that happens, whether you or Don, he goes into attack mode with the objective of diminishing them and, in the case of Don, lobbying to get him removed. He craves to be the center of attention.

He most definitely needs help. Everyone sees it but him.

R
ps- actually Justin, I'm Robert Bruce

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:11am

What I said was that I got the sense that you were either a cop or federal agent of some kind, or retired from same. 

The interesting thing is that about a year later, you wrote publicly on the board that you were retired from working in D.C. for a Federal agency where you were an office director, who supervised other directors, etc. 

Since you ended up talking about this openly yourself, it doesn't seem like it was a particularly harmful thing to wonder about. It wasn't like I was trying to remote view you and get specific details, which I could do if I wanted to.  However, I consider that overly an invasion of privacy, and only would do it if guidance really nudged me or if pushed to too much, too often. 

Btw, most people would call that a verified psychic hit. If I can be accurate about you, then why couldn't I be accurate about 1796?  If I thought that he was just some regular person, with no agenda and not a false spiritual teacher type, then I would never talk about these kinds of things publicly.  But because I do see Robert Bruce as a false, harmful to others public figure, then I do talk openly. 

Imagine if say that Osho or Dafree John were still alive and had started to try to discredit and attack another forum member who was sensing they had an agenda and were really Osho or D.F. John.  If the person being focused on and attacked was reasonably certain of their intuition, and if they truly believed Osho or whoever was a harmful, misleading, deceptive, and hindeirng false spiritual teacher type, then wouldn't it be the person's ethical duty to expose this person?   Aka "whistle blowing". 

Ah, but what do you think of whistle blowers and blowing Roger?  What are your views on say Edward Snowden?   Ever going to answer one of my questions directly for once?  Let's see what kind of person you really are, let's see some of your real beliefs, feelings, and thoughts.  You and 1796 are what some might call "birds of a feather". Pretty lacking in attunement to PUL in other words. 

Anyways, I've gotten clear, repeating intuitions about 1796/C.B. being Robert Bruce on the down low, and my spouse had a dream which clearly confirmed my hunches. See this dream, the "coincidental timing" of which was, as such guidance dreams tend to be, way beyond chance and coincidence.  Smiley

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1491253521

If if I get banned for speaking truth, then so be it. My Teacher Yeshua had worse than that happen to him for simply speaking unpopular, uncomfortable truth about the false, hindering, deceptive so called spiritual teachers of his day, the Pharisees, Sadducee's, and Scribes.  How many people around then, were as clear about their true nature as was Yeshua?   How many directly challenged them and their supposed authority?    

Neither you nor 1796 particularly like truth, nor are on the side of truth. You like deception, partial truths, misleading, which is why you're on this board to subtly and indirectly discredit exploration of nonphysical reality and communication with guidance, as well as speak so strongly against non official government explanations of 9/11*.  Real big surprise, btw, that someone who has worked for the Fed. government as long as you, would try to do so.  Yep, "big surprise" there.   Wink

* Are you paying attention to this Vince.  Roger is not your friend, and not humanity's friend. He likes corruption.  He degrades any who would speak about 9/11 being a false flag event.  That, combined with the fact that he worked for the Fed. gov. for many years according to his own words, well doesn't this speak pretty loudly for itself? 

Like me, you know that this was due to our government's corruption and trying to get us into yet another war. There are others on this board besides Albert, you and I who also believe similar.  I'm not going to reveal their identities, but we are not the only ones.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:46am

Another objective, verifiable fact about 1796/C.B.  About a year ago, and about the same time, we were both banned. I came back earlier than him and started posting before he did. 

For some reason, he didn't post until a little while ago, when I temporarily left this site. Almost as soon as I left, he started posting again, and one of his first posts was an indirect pot shot at me,

Quote:
I am always pleased by those who have a healthy love for their country.

The kind of love a person has for their country is the kind of love they have for others.

The attitude a person has towards their country is largely diagnostic of their heart.

Our country is our people.

Excerpted from http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1495894923/0
and reply 10. 

How and why was this an indirect pot shot in my direction?  Because on that very thread, I was speaking out about the US Federal government's corruption.  I don't hate my country, but I really don't like how my government has become.  As a citizen of this nation, it is our patriotic duty to speak out against a government that has become tyrannical and power hungry. 
    Now, isn't it interesting that 1796, Uno, and Roger are all hard core, right wing conservative types?  Isn't it interesting that 1796 tried to make me speaking out about the corruption and wrongness of the US Fed. gov. about my "heart" issues so called?   He didn't do so directly, of course not, so that it would fly under the radar. He's apparently learning from Roger in that area.  Wink  Grin 

But, very, very clearly, 1796 seems to have a very non-proportional, non balanced, personal grudge against me if he is NOT Robert Bruce. Seriously, who doesn't post at all until a certain person is gone, and then takes a pot shot at them right after that person leaves.  Hmmmm. 

Would make sense if he Robert Bruce, the false spiritual teacher that both Albert and I have spoken critically of on a few different threads over the years since at least 2011. 

At some point, "coincidences", logic, and connecting the dots logically, is no longer just "coincidence", but figuring out the truth of the matter.  Hmmm, maybe just like with the false flag event of 9/11 and other deceptions for self gain?

In any case 1796, why are you such a coward?  Why wouldn't you post until after I left?  Why won't you tell people who you really are?  Because you are a spineless coward, who is filled with naught but constant deceptions and lies, just as Robert Bruce is.

Like telling Tom Campbell while interviewing him, that a werewolf was on top of the building he was in.  Yeah, right buddy.  Or that he knows "secrets" that nobody else knows and can teach you, but of course, for a PRICE.  Or, that the "Master" Sai Baba, materialized to him, to show how special Robert was to have the dispensation of a enlightened Master. 

Turns out, this "Master" who "materialized" to him haha, was very clearly, both a child molester, general sexual predator, and also a sleight of hand, false miracle maker. 

See, Robert Bruce is not interested in truth, in helping others, but only lining his pockets and having so much attention from so many.  If one understands shadow psychology well, it's very interesting in light of same, that 1796 would say that I am a "narcissistic psychopath".  What is that called?  Hmm, unconscious shadow projection and typical human ego based judgement.   

It is so obvious that 1796 is Robert Bruce who has a grudge towards me for speaking up about his conman ways and shenanigans.  It couldn't be anymore obvious unless he actually said he was, but of course, he will never tell the truth.  It would ruin his reputation and carefully crafted self image as a spiritual authority figure haha. 

Well, you don't fool me, just as Roger never did. You both have different agendas, but you both have agendas.  Time and time again, I've said, as much as I disagree with Don and Vince in some areas, I do know and appreciate that they are sincere in their beliefs, and really think they are doing what's right and good. 

But, as I am aware, this neither applies to 1796 or Roger.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:19am

This is the first thread that Albert and I addressed the issues with Robert Bruce.  This was years before I had started a more recent thread talking about him. It's a long thread with many pages.  The below link only links to the 1st.

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1294677881/0 

Yes, it's true that Crossbow originally had signed up before the above thread was started.   But that is no surprise. Robert Bruce has spoken at The Monroe Institute, he has interviewed Tom Campbell, etc, in other words, very likely he was aware of Bruce Moen who is also connected to that scene. Quite likely that Robert Bruce would have a curiosity/personal interest in Bruce Moen.

But, while Crossbow originally signed up in July of 2010, I believe, I couldn't find too many initial posts or threads by him (I'm not saying more don't exist, but so far, I couldn't find much).  But, interestingly, he became very active on this board in 2011 and especially 2012 on. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #59 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:27am

1796, I am not obsessed with you, I simply pointed out occasions when you have spoken to people in a mean way. I also stated that sometimes Uno sounds like you,  but I haven't come to any definite conclusions about this. I can't say that I really care.

Other wise, I don't spend time thinking about you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.