Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to enter consciously other dimensions! (Read 1686 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
How to enter consciously other dimensions!
May 31st, 2017 at 9:22am

How to enter consciously other dimensions

Your body and spirit are not separate and one can enter another dimension or reality by being transformed by the divine light.

To do this you must meditate and open a portal to other dimensions, indeed you can go through the door of eternity, the door that leads away from time and fear.

Sit quietly in comfort and go into very deep meditation. Pull all your emotion together in your mind and imagine that you are projecting them from your heart into an invisible portal that you can only see in your mind's eye, somewhere in front of you.

When you feel your body begin to fill with energy and flood out of your heart, you will see and area of light begin to form in your mind's eye about five to ten feet from your body.

Don’t try to see the light with your eyes at first. Wait and you will slowly begin to notice portal or door should appear to be hovering and forming, the light you are a projection of yourself will begin to be sucked into the portal or door. Then banish fear and allow the portal to take, mortal body, mind and spirit into other beautiful Heavens of existence.

You will know you are at the correct portal by the beautiful peace and love you feel. Light from your chest area disappearing into a glowing portal, slowly forming in front of you... Be patient

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: How to enter consciously other dimensions!
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 9:54am

Hello, i have some questions for you

1) is this based on your own experience?
2) what for would I want to go to these dimensions?
3) is this something like astral travel to higher places?
4) how is this going to help me with that what i have come to this physical earth plane?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.