Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Pure Unconditional Love (PUL) (Read 11984 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Pure Unconditional Love (PUL)
May 25th, 2017 at 6:05pm

I thought it best to start a thread just for this topic of conversation rather than to divert another thread...so Albert this was really in reply to you, but I hope it will get some conversation going on the subject of PUL.

I was going to say that the subject of pure unconditional love as well as Bruce's teaching The Feeling of Love is one of the most important and fundamental things I've learned from Bruce's work and it can be felt and used by anyone for any reason.  Bruce always says that if he can teach only one thing, it would be the feeling of Love. 

Before I knew of Bruce's work, before I was even aware of PUL and all the other spiritual terms, tools, and techniques I've come to learn, I think my most amazing and profound experience of Pure Unconditional Love was when I was visited by a spiritual being in the hospital.  I'm sure those of you who know me remember this story since I think I have mentioned it quite a bit. 

I had a large tumor growing inside the lower lobe of my left lung but didn’t know it; my only symptom was a mild cough that lasted a month or so.  One day at work I heard "The Voice" say, "You have a tumor.  It is centrally located.”   What I call The Voice is my way of describing one of the psychic ways in which I receive information about something that I have no normal way of knowing.  I literally hear it just like a physical voice, and I always hear it in my right ear.  I lump all the ways in which I “am psychic” into just calling it my Guidance.  I believe psychic information comes from my Higher Self, and I’ve always been comfortable with that belief, not really going too deep into labeling it as anything else.  Just calling it “Guidance” serves its purpose for me.

So I heard this statement every day for two months:  “You have a tumor.  It is centrally located.”  At first I thought it was so odd, a fluke, something might be psychologically wrong with me, and couldn’t possibly be an actual warning of a tumor.  But I eventually came around to the idea that it really was a real warning, and that for whatever reason this voice (whatever it was) was really trying to warn me.  But I wondered why.  I wondered how can this be and why wasn’t it also giving me more information or telling me what to do, or telling me “don’t worry, you’ll be ok”?? 

Then one night my husband and I were awakened by the sound of our 8-month-old crying…we heard him through the baby monitor.  As soon as I sat up the coughing started again but this time I literally could not stop to catch a breath.  Within a couple minutes I felt like I couldn’t breathe at all, and then this awful pressure feeling came to my chest and throat.   I began coughing up large amounts of blood.  In between bouts of this I could get in a big breath but then the pressure came again, and then more blood came up.  It was obvious I had internal bleeding but I still had no idea why.

In the ER the x-ray showed that I had a huge tumor in my lung.  It also showed my lungs were still nearly filled with blood despite how much I had coughed up.  The ER doc said, “I just don’t understand how you can have this tumor and you didn’t know.  I don’t understand how your lungs could fill up with blood like that.  Both sides were completely filled with blood.  Are you sure you were lying in bed sleeping when this happened?”  I told him yes we were, and that we woke because our baby had started crying.   He said, “You’re lucky that you have a young baby at home then.  If you hadn’t woke up and coughed up some of the blood when you did, you would not have lived long enough to hear your alarm go off this morning.  You probably had maybe another hour to live.”

So not only was it amazing that I heard the voice warn me about the tumor, but it was also remarkable that our baby woke us up because this was the first time he had actually cried.  I’m not exaggerating!  He would get a little fussy at times but he never cried, not even at night.  He was an exceptionally good, easy baby.  But on this night he was fully crying, loudly, and I think that’s part of what my Guidance did to save my life!  When we told the ER doc this, he was clearly astounded and said, “Then a miracle happened to you tonight!”  Even my husband, the ultimate non-believer in anything, was crying in amazement. 

So to my point about the feeling of PUL.  A nice young man had come to visit me that morning in the hospital and told me not to worry, that everything was going to be all right, and that I wasn’t going to die.  What was so neat was that I had prayed quietly alone that morning, telling God that I don’t want to die and asking for him to let me know if I was.  No one knew I had said that prayer.  But each time this young man came to visit me throughout that day and evening, he reassured me that I wasn’t going to die.  If you’re wondering, yes other people saw and spoke to him too.  For all intents and purposes he was physically there.   We all just assumed he worked at the hospital. 

He even told me what to expect the next morning before they wheeled me in for the surgery, and he got very specific right down to the minute.  I would have loved to see the look on my face.  I was thinking, how in the world does he know minute to minute what’s going to happen?  He was telling me who would show up first of my family members, he told me why my husband would be running late, he told me exactly what my brother would say when he showed up, etc.   And yes, he was exactly right.  Everything he said happened!  I knew at this point that something pretty darn amazing was going on, but I had no idea it would get even better.

A couple nights after the surgery I had woken up in the middle of the night, and I suddenly thought of that nice man and wished I could see him again.  And then suddenly he appeared in the room standing next to the bed!  He just appeared!  He looked so different than I’d seen him before.  He had a golden light all around him.  He was looking at me with the sweetest and most loving look, and I said, “It’s you!  You’re here!”  And he said, “I’m always here for you, Vicky.”  He said to me, “Remember before your surgery I had told you you weren’t going to die?  You didn’t believe me.  You wanted to know if you were going to die, and it was my job to come here to tell you that you weren’t going to die, but you didn’t really believe me.  I want you to know that’s why I came to you.  You asked to know if you were going to die, and it was my job to come here and tell you you weren’t going to die.”  He was this specific and adamant that I understand exactly what he was saying.    It was so incredible.  I was in so much disbelief that this amazing thing was happening.  I knew that my prayer had been heard and answered.  And not only that, this man who had been coming to visit me had just appeared out of thin air right in front of me!!  I can still remember and relive this experience in my mind so clearly, and I still remember how unbelievable it was. 

He came and sat on the side of the bed and asked if he could pray with me and I said yes.  I want to note here that I’m not a religious person, don’t go to church, don’t read the Bible, am not a Christian or anything, but I DO pray.  He said the prayer and then as he was looking into my eyes I felt something “turn on” and grow.  It was already amazing just being in his presence but I now know that what this feeling was is PUL, like an energy that he could just emit from his body.  And it just grew and grew as we sat there looking into each other’s face.  It was the most amazing and strongest feeling of love or anything I had ever felt.  It wasn’t just a feeling, it was literally like an energy surrounding me.  The degree in which he was making me feel it was so strong that I remember that I wasn’t able to feel anything else.  In those moments he was there turning on this enormous feeling that he was giving me, it was the equivalent of being impossible to feel anything else but PUL at that moment. 

You know how Bruce teaches that fear and love cannot coexist?  That’s what I mean.  It would be literally impossible to feel anything else but this love.  That’s how powerful this feeling was.  I remember thinking that I wish every single person in the entire world, I don’t care who they are or what horrible things they’ve done, I wish every person in the world could feel this feeling even just for 5 minutes.  It would change everyone.  It would change the world. 

Over the years I’ve thought of this experience hundreds of times.  Some people ask me if I really was awake, or was this experience an OBE, or in a dream, or was the man nonphysical??  I know that he was seen by my family and they had spoken with him too on a few occasions, so I wasn’t the only one who saw him.  That night when he appeared out of thin air and had the golden glow around him, I fully believe I was physically awake.  There’s no doubt in my mind whatsoever about that.  So whatever kind of being this man was, he had the ability to travel between dimensions and appear and be physical!  I don’t think of it as me having a special ability to experience this.  I literally believe that this being was so advanced that HE had the ability to do this. 

I have had numerous other amazing experiences of PUL and because of the feeling of PUL, so it’s why it’s one of my passions to talk about and spread the word about. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: Pure Unconditional Love (PUL)
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:01pm

What a beautiful, amazing experience Vicky!  I think I've read about it before, but it's just as powerful and fresh as before. Thank you for sharing it again.

I agree with you and Bruce about the transformative power of love. One of my experiences wasn't nearly as dramatic, but still very transformative.  It was about a year after my Mom died, and my grandfather, who I was paying rent to to live with, and I were butting heads a lot and he threatened to kick me out knowing I had no place to go.  I had also had a very difficult experience with a girlfriend.
     I felt extremely, extremely alone and unloved, and I thought it would be better if I just left this world.  And so I tried and sincerely so.  I'm not sure how my brother found me in the woods that night, but he did and half carried, half dragged me back and rushed me to the hospital. 
      I was really out of it when I signed something. Unbeknownst to myself, I had signed myself into a mental institution for a 3 day evaluation/watch.
      I ended up being in there a bit longer because turns out, it's 3 business days and doesn't count weekends. Anyways, it was very uncomfortable being in there, with all the screaming and weirdness.  I was allowed to have my family members bring me some personal items, and I asked them to bring me my music player.  I was so, so looking forward to getting that and losing myself in music as a distraction and escape.
       When I got it, some of the other patients saw it and asked me what it was.  I explained, and they asked what kind of music did I have.  I listed a bunch, and one patient would say, "oh, I love that band, can I listen?"  And another would say similar.
         Well, I ended up not listening to it that day (one of the last I was there), but seeing their smiles, semi vacant eyes light up, was more satisfying and made me happier than closing myself in the room and shutting out the crazy environs. 
      That day, I truly perceived and understood the life of Yeshua. To live more for others, than one's selfish, little self.  I was well familiar with metaphysics, spirituality, his teachings, but till then, it was a more an intellectual understanding and perception.  That day, it hit me right in the heart and powerfully. 
     That day, I dedicated myself and my life to trying to live like and follow his pattern.  Everything in my life changed after that. I went from being one of the most depressed and unhappy people I knew, to being one of the most consistently happy (until I came upon a certain book/course, but that's a different story). 
     I also realized not long after this experience, that a negative ET group had been focusing on me and trying to exploit my weaknesses and depression. I had started meditating at a young age, before I had the proper balance, wisdom and right techniques to do so.  I had opened myself up unduly and became easier to influence than I normally would have been.  I never would have hurt anyone else, so they tried to get me to off myself. 
      After I asked for Divine help, protection and shielding, things changed pretty quick and dramatically on a mood level, and combined with that above realization and re-dedication of self to PUL and the Oneness of the Whole--I really experienced a 180* transformation. 
       Not long after, I met my Twin Soul, who became my spouse, and we've been together since for 16 years.  I went from working manual labor type jobs, to working in home with elderly folks and later adults with disabilities, and also children with disabilities.   
         PUL can change and transform any and everything. It is the most powerful consciousness and force in all of Reality, physical and nonphysical. Looking back on my life, I wouldn't change anything. I have apprecition and gratitude for the challenges that were, to some extent, set up for me, even my psychopathic step father (although, talking to guidance, he wasn't supposed to have been in my life as long as he was). 
       It sounds korny, but when I was a little kid, two of my favorite songs, were from the Back to the Future soundtrack. One was "Earth Angel", and the other was the Huey Lewis and the News, "The Power of Love".  I listened to these songs over and over, and on some level, they had a deep meaning to me.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:14pm

I haven't had any experiences with materialization myself directly, but the following was an odd one.  Inbetween my mid and early 20's, I met and became friends with an older woman online. We seemed to have a strong connection. 
     Not long after talking via emails, and she had had a vision of a past life where she had just had a son, and for some reason, her tribe was trying to get rid of her, and she saw herself fleeing with her young son.  She knew that I had been her son in that life. 
      Some time went by, and I decided to send her a picture of myself.  I didn't hear back from her for awhile, and wondered.  She finally wrote back and said, "were you trying to give me a heart attack!?" 
       I had no idea what she was talking about or meant. She said a few years before we met/started talking, she had been meditating one day, and a youngish man had materialized in front of her, with a smile, and then disappeared. 
        She was shocked when she got my picture, because the the man who who had materialized to her, looked just like me in that picture.  I certainly don't recollect materializing to her or anyone else, but perhaps it's a future version of me?  Sort of like future Bob Monroe showing up in nonphysical form to past Bob Monroe? 
      Dunno, but it was one of the more odd experiences I've had with someone else that I don't remember taking part in.  I firmly believe we are capable of such things.  But first you have to have an amazing balance of and control over your energies, and have to be very attuned to PUL. 
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2017 at 10:46am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - May 25th, 2017 at 7:22pm

Vicky:

Thank you for sharing, I remember reading about that experience before. I wonder who that guy was.

I haven't had an experience like that.

Regarding what you said about fear and PUL not coexisting, I understand what you mean. As I said before, when I'm really immersed in PUL, it doesn't seem as if anything can trouble me.

Going by my experiences PUL is more than an energy that feels good, it is an energy that has wonderful and noble qualities. It is like a way of being where you truly appreciate and respect others. I don't see how such positive qualities could come from a being that is negative.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #4 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:47pm

I would like to add that often while I experience PUL, I experience my spirit self, its vibrancy and aliveness.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:09am

Justin, Thanks for sharing your very personal experience with an almost suicide.  I too have been close to committing suicide, when I was around 19 or so.  I had been raped and it just messed me up so bad for a while.  I was going to get my dad's gun and shoot myself in the head.  Sure glad I didn't follow through with it. 

As for materialization, that's a whole interesting topic in and of itself.  From my own personal experiences I know that this physical world is definitely not exactly as it appears!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:14am

Albert,

Yes there is so much you can do with PUL.  I've used it in unique ways and for different things, and it expands you in ways you don't even expect but are wonderful experiences. 

I wonder what people who don't really understand what it means think it is.  It's not just a feeling like an emotion.  It's a state of being.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:40am

Quote:
Sure glad I didn't follow through with it. 

Me too, for both of us!  We were a similar age btw. Besides the obvious, overt, surface stuff, I later became aware that one of my Disk members had committed suicide and it was something that we needed to deal with and get over once and for all.

It might sound odd, but the word personal doesn't seem to apply anymore.  It feels like another lifetime (or two) ago.  The vibration now is so different than the vibration then, there is a chasm or gulf between the two stages (though only separated by little over a decade and a half of time). 

I believe vibrational similarity, is much more of a connector than space/time similarity or proximity.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #8 - May 26th, 2017 at 8:44am

Vicky-

What a wonderful, reaffirming experience! I'm sure not only did it verify for you the existence of the spiritual dimension but gave you a level of comfort, knowing we're not alone as we navigate our way through this life.

The fact that others saw the man proves it was a real experience. I personally think it was an angel who took physical form to reassure you that all would be well.

The previous warnings about the tumor, and your crying baby, all add up. There was no way you were going to die.

These kind of interventions intrigue me. In some cases actual healing occurs, or in your case warnings. The biggest mystery is why they happen to some but not to others. We are all equally valued in God's eyes. I think of this in view of the recent slaughter of innocent children in Manchester, UK. It can't be that some lives are more important than others. Why are these interventions seemingly so random?

Thanks for posting this. It has had a profound affect on me.  Bless you.

R

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #9 - May 26th, 2017 at 11:46am

A "trend" of me posting terrorist attacks on the main board?? Pls provide the links.

The only reason I mentioned the UK attack was NOT because it was a terrorist attack but to make a larger point. It could just as easily have been a domestic violence incident or any number of other things.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:36pm

The guy who did the Manchester thing is an example of why it isn't good to allow ourselves to get brainwashed by the extreme viewpoints of others. This is especially so if such viewpoint includes exclusiveness.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:09pm

Quote:
Quote:
Sure glad I didn't follow through with it. 

Me too, for both of us!  We were a similar age btw. Besides the obvious, overt, surface stuff, I later became aware that one of my Disk members had committed suicide and it was something that we needed to deal with and get over once and for all.

It might sound odd, but the word personal doesn't seem to apply anymore.  It feels like another lifetime (or two) ago.  The vibration now is so different than the vibration then, there is a chasm or gulf between the two stages (though only separated by little over a decade and a half of time). 

I believe vibrational similarity, is much more of a connector than space/time similarity or proximity.

I feel the same way...who I was back then was like another lifetime because I've grown and changed so much since then.  I know I wasn't able to talk about it for many years, so it's refreshing to know that I can easily talk about that (and many other things) with such ease. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:25pm

rondele wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 8:44am:
Vicky-

What a wonderful, reaffirming experience! I'm sure not only did it verify for you the existence of the spiritual dimension but gave you a level of comfort, knowing we're not alone as we navigate our way through this life.

The fact that others saw the man proves it was a real experience. I personally think it was an angel who took physical form to reassure you that all would be well.

The previous warnings about the tumor, and your crying baby, all add up. There was no way you were going to die.

These kind of interventions intrigue me. In some cases actual healing occurs, or in your case warnings. The biggest mystery is why they happen to some but not to others. We are all equally valued in God's eyes. I think of this in view of the recent slaughter of innocent children in Manchester, UK. It can't be that some lives are more important than others. Why are these interventions seemingly so random?

Thanks for posting this. It has had a profound affect on me.  Bless you.

R

Hi Roger,

Thank you!

For many years I wondered why I would get psychic information about some things and not others.  It bothered me quite a bit.  I don't worry about it anymore, especially since I can look back on my life and see how blessed I've been. 

I would LOVE it if I had that level of interaction/intervention frequently in my life but I know enough to know that everything we experience is set up that way for our personal growth, soul and spiritual development. 

No, it can't be that some lives are more important than others.  But as in the case you mentioned where children were being purposely attacked and murdered and we all wonder why this kind of thing happens, I have to believe that there is a reason for it.  We aren't able to see it or understand it, but there's a purpose for it. 

I reason it out that those people who died in that attack came into this life having chosen that path.  For whatever reason, their soul needed the experiences that they encountered in their life.  As well for the living, we too are affected by the tragedy of others and for whatever reason we too experience soul growth from it. 

Back to my experience in my opening post----

Since then I've had so many wonderful psychic, paranormal, spiritual experiences.  Taking them one at a time is interesting enough, but being able to look back on my life and see connections and patterns has made me learn some profound things.

For instance, "The Voice" that I mentioned, which I've experiences many times in my life...It's the same Being/energy/helper/guide that I experienced when I had a near-death-experience.  That same being was with me in the NDE and I wasn't made aware of its presence until it let me know it was there. 

The huge takeaway from it is that that tells me that even here in the physical that protection and guidance is always with me even though I am not aware of it.  That's a huge realization.  And because I know it's true for me, I completely believe it's true for everyone.  I'm not more special than anyone else.

So back to why tragedy happens and there's no intervention to save those lives??  It's not that those people weren't deserving of it or that they don't have their own protection and guidance (and it doesn't matter what beliefs or religion you are)...I think that there's a reason and purpose that we're not able to know or comprehend, and that's probably one of the hardest things that we as human beings in this physical existence have to try to accept and live with. 

I don't mean that we should become numb or desensitized either!  There is purpose and opportunity for growth for those of us left in the aftermath of tragedy.  I believe that the more we can face and become in touch with our emotions, thought processes, inner growth, spiritual growth, etc. the more we will advance in our own personal soul journey.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:28pm

rondele wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 11:46am:
A "trend" of me posting terrorist attacks on the main board?? Pls provide the links.

The only reason I mentioned the UK attack was NOT because it was a terrorist attack but to make a larger point. It could just as easily have been a domestic violence incident or any number of other things.

R

Roger and Justin,

I agree with Roger that in this case, the way he used the Manchester attack was ok and completely applicable to the conversation.  I got his point and didn't have a problem with it.

Of course, I don't want this thread to be overtaken by a completely sidetracked conversation, and I do try to give that same respect to other people's threads.

I just want Justin to know in this particular conversation Roger didn't say anything wrong in his reply to me.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #14 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:39pm

For the sake of clarity and continuity in this thread, Justin has just removed some of his replies which were off topic.

Thank you Justin, I appreciate it. 

For anyone else reading this thread it will be a little confusing, but I'll leave my comments as is.  We can all move on, no biggie.
Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:41pm

Quote:
I know I wasn't able to talk about it for many years, so it's refreshing to know that I can easily talk about that (and many other things) with such ease. 

That's what opening the heart does--it allows an individual to be honest, open, direct, completely themselves out in the open/public/with others.  I've noticed that this seems to be somewhat rare among humans.  I would like to be this way more with others and vice versa, but I've noticed that many people feel uncomfortable with it.  Say what's really on your mind and in your heart?  "No way!"

Have you ever had the naked to the world/others kind of dream?   Both Becky and I have had this kind of dream where we didn't have clothes on in front of others, and we were completely ok with it.  We felt comfortable and unashamed. 

It's a very liberating feeling. 

p.s., I erased my off topic replies, as I said I would earlier. I still stand by my earlier request though, but I won't make it an issue here.  If it does happen again, I'll again note impersonally and make a similar request.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #16 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:50pm

Thanks for doing that Justin.

I don't have a problem being open and saying what I want/mean/feel, and I love it when people tell me that they really like that about me.

I'm fortunate to have grown to become a very loving and emotional person despite the hardships and difficulties in life.  I chalk it all up to soul lessons.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:02pm

Vicky said: For instance, "The Voice" that I mentioned, which I've experiences many times in my life...It's the same Being/energy/helper/guide that I experienced when I had a near-death-experience.  That same being was with me in the NDE and I wasn't made aware of its presence until it let me know it was there."

Recoverer responds: I've read of other near death experiencers that continued to receive guidance from the spirit friends they met during their NDE, after their NDE. If it is okay to communicate with such beings before you are born, during an NDE, and after death, perhaps it is okay at other times.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #18 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:21pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Vicky said: For instance, "The Voice" that I mentioned, which I've experiences many times in my life...It's the same Being/energy/helper/guide that I experienced when I had a near-death-experience.  That same being was with me in the NDE and I wasn't made aware of its presence until it let me know it was there."

Recoverer responds: I've read of other near death experiencers that continued to receive guidance from the spirit friends they met during their NDE, after their NDE. If it is okay to communicate with such beings before you are born, during an NDE, and after death, perhaps it is okay at other times.

I'm sure it's all ok.  And I'm also sure I do a lot more communicating at my end than what I perceive receiving from their end!  I seem to only get information/communication on a need-to-know basis, and unfortunately I'm not the one who decides what I need to know  Roll Eyes  A lot of things I ask help with don't seem to get responses, or maybe there's a reason why I'm not perceiving it.  But I do believe that the Guidance is always there.  And I mean the term "Guidance" as in the form of a being who communicates.

Like I said, whether you call it a helper, spirit guide, my higher self, or whatever, I just use the umbrella term of Guidance.  I know that if I had my way and always got direct communication for every single thing I've ever tried to communicate, then it would become a crutch.  I completely understand that there are reasons why we have trials and tribulations, obstacles and hurdles in life.  It's all part of the design and purpose of growth. 

On the side note of NDEs, I recently picked up a copy of Eben Alexander's book and one by Raymond Moody.  I want to delve into reading about other people's accounts. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Vicky:

Eban Alexander's account is interesting. Some others you might like include Peter N NDE 6584, William H NDE 7340, David Bennett, Natalie Sudman, Thomas Sawyer, John Star, Ron Krueger, Filiesha L NDE 2821, Cara NDE 3637, Mark Horton, Irate's NDE, Richard L NDE 2140, Dave Oakford, Ned Dougherty, BJNoble, George Ritchie and others.

IP Logged

LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Reply #20 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:59pm

Vicky  , 
You really wrote some magical words on PUL . Now that wonderful person You mentioned reminds me of Some of the  Immortals of India . Leonerd Orr has interviewed and wrote about some physically immortal guys who can easily dematerialize themselves and again can rematerialize if needed . They travel through the Dimentions . Maintain a physical body in the physical dimension  and when they go to inner dimensions their body changes into  non -physical bodies . I wonder whether that Great Loving Guy You mentioned is a Physically Immortal person .

--- LoveandLove

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #21 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 2:22pm

LoveandLove wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
Vicky  , 
You really wrote some magical words on PUL . Now that wonderful person You mentioned reminds me of Some of the  Immortals of India . Leonerd Orr has interviewed and wrote about some physically immortal guys who can easily dematerialize themselves and again can rematerialize if needed . They travel through the Dimentions . Maintain a physical body in the physical dimension  and when they go to inner dimensions their body changes into  non -physical bodies . I wonder whether that Great Loving Guy You mentioned is a Physically Immortal person .

--- LoveandLove

Thank you!  This whole concept still boggles my mind.  It's given me endless hours of pondering and questions and entertainment thinking about it.  I used to be more relentless about trying and wishing I could find the answers but anymore I just accept it as one of the big mysteries that I probably won't solve in this lifetime.  I'm just grateful for the experience.

If I ever have another experience with him, I'd love to ask him a ton of questions but I'm assuming that the incredible PUL energy will still be so overpowering that I won't be able to think of a single thing to ask.  The feeling of that energy truly is the definition of bliss. 

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.