Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cults, extremist beliefs, brainwashing, etc (Read 898 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Cults, extremist beliefs, brainwashing, etc
May 25th, 2017 at 2:22am

If a person does a good amount of research into the tactics and methods of negative cults, negative gurus, and movements, you'll begin to notice a similar pattern in a lot of these.  While the details may vary and differ quite a bit, there is usually the commonality of trying to get people to believe in ever more extreme and outlandish things that aren't rooted in holistic logic, self experience, verification, or other grounding, necessary counter balances.
      I won't go into details, but there are currently some "theories" out there (especially on youtube), that somehow are catching on in popularity, that have so little basis in fact, holistic logic, or verification. Yet, some are believing these more and more. 
      Why and how does this happen?  When it comes to negative cults and gurus, it's often a way of breaking down a person's discrimination/discernment, ability to think for themselves, and/or apply holistic logic. Partly it's also a way f appealing to the separative ego part of us. When you believe in something that very, very few people around you believe, there can be a sense of specialness and being part of a "chosen" people/group. "Ah, only we few see the real truth of the matter.  Look how special, enlightened we the elect are.".  All very appealing to that separative, body ego based part of us.
     Ultimately, it's all for the purpose of greater control and manipulation of a person's perception and through that, indirectly their will and primary focuses in life.
        If I can somehow make you believe that Pink Elephants control the world, and you really start to buy that e.g. emotionally invest in it, then I can start to direct your other perceptions more and more as well. Not long after, I might be able to convince you that in reality, the Pink Elephants are only the "frontmen", and that demonic mice are the true rulers who keep the pink elephants in fear.
        See, it's an insular logic loop that doesn't question the basic premise or foundation and get's ever more and more extreme, convoluted, and illogical.
          I've come to consider that not only negative cults, gurus, and "spiritual" or religious movements do this, but I think that negative nonphysicals and ET's also will try to get a person into such a pattern and process.  And for the very same reasons of breaking down a person's resistance, ability to think for themselves and a healthy, grounding sense of discrimination/discernment (the positive side of the left brain hemisphere that helps to keep us balanced). 
         How to counter balance such unconscious level manipulation?  Well first, you have to be open to questioning your basic assumptions and core beliefs.  That's hard for humans to do, but not impossible by any means.  Then you have to apply holistic logic and verification to such beliefs.  Does other data support or contradict same? 
          You have to see what the effects of these beliefs are. Are they bringing consistently good fruits into your life or not?   Above all, you have to have the ability to be humble and self honest and realize that you can be influenced by outside forces/influences not best for your growth and development.
           If a person is arrogant and doesn't think "they" can be influenced because they are too strong, too evolved, too clever, too aware, then this really blocks them from becoming consciously aware of such outside meddling.
            If a person comes to consider that maybe they are being influenced by a negative nonphysical or ET group, then it's important to call on and ask for help from the purely Creative, purely Loving, purely positive spiritual forces.  These can help you more than any person can.
          But, often, you have to ask them for help in general and for specific help, such as, "Purely Creative-Constructive Forces (imo the original, prime Creator, Yeshua, and the pure Light Beings fully One with these), please help to completely shield and protect me from any and all negative beings and groups."  The more you say and feel it with meaning and believe you will be helped, the more they can help you.  Giving thanks and feeling appreciation for the help you know you will receive, powerfully strengthens the intent and request. 
        I've been there before. I'm speaking from deep experience with getting mislead and off track for awhile. A then friend recommended a particular teaching to me, and though there were initial warning signs, I continued until I had a dream that clearly warned me about it. Even if we're older, more mature Souls, once we connect with these dense, slow vibratory bodies and focus in this distorted, slow vibratory reflection level, it can be easy to become mislead, imbalanced or off track.
       Look at the world and look at humanity.  How many people do you know personally or know of that are truly, consistently happy. I mean they experience a peace that surpasses understanding and isn't dependent on outside, easy or desired conditions?  If we all were so evolved and aware as we tend to think or wish we are, then there would be a lot more truly happy and holistically radiantly healthy people.
      If you're up one moment and down the next, then you have not yet found or have started to truly live the way. The way is ever Love, and the livingness of same leads to that peace which surpasses understanding. Love expands, clarifies, and sharpens perception.  It leads you out of the darkness and into the Light.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.