Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
A "Conspiracy Hypothesis" : ) (Read 9095 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

A "Conspiracy Hypothesis" : )
May 23rd, 2017 at 9:26pm

The following is more based on a combo of holistic logic and a lot of research into what's going on in the world than anything else.  As I've mentioned in other threads, I've come to understand and perceive that there is A LOT of corruption in the world and in most governments--which the US government perhaps taking the cake in some less obvious/more hidden ways. 
     Try to imagine this:  You're a psychopathic plutocrat with immense wealth, resources, and connections at your demand.  You spend a lot of money on various "programs" that help to keep the average person in the dark about the degree and level of corruption--meaning how much you influence government, media, and other forms of control and perception manipulation. 
      Would you want people to start exploring the nonphysical and communicating with positive guidance?  Really think about this: If people started to directly explore the nonphysical, communicate with positive guidance and generally become more and more intuitive and psychic, it would be harder and harder to deceive and hide your dirty little secrets from such folks. 
     Such folks would become more and more wise to your machinations of manipulation.  You might even find yourself starting programs and hiring people to either discredit nonphysical reality, OR perhaps try to facilitate generalized fear and over caution with directly exploring/communicating with the nonphysical. 
     If you don't think that forces of corrupt power, wealth, and control (like corporations, government, banks, etc) don't hire people to spread disinfo, well, I would say you're sadly naive and to watch the following and then get back to me:
https://youtu.be/dK__WF96F8I
      If you watch the above, you will see that the giant, mega corporation Monsanto, got caught red handed, hiring and paying people to go on social media and spread their falsities, half truths, and disinfo to support their cause of convincing people GMO's, etc are completely safe, and thus increase their bottom-line--profit.
       So, do you think it's possible that this can happen with say forums started by real Helpers, whom are having a positive effect on others and helping them to directly explore the nonphysical and communicate with positive guidance? 
      How would such paid individuals promote their master's agendas of distorting perception about such topics? Maybe mostly subtly.  Pretend like they're one of the crowd, that they're genuinely interested in such topics, but they'll "oh so subtly" start to inject doubt and fear about these activities.  They might subtly call in question the core and basic sincerity of the person who started said forum. 
        Dunno, but it is interesting to think about. Consider it a tentative hypothesis at this point.  I suppose if one hasn't done a lot of research into the corruption and misleading nature of the US government (rather those most in control of same), and of world power structures like the international banking system, then most of the above just won't make any sense. 
   An excellent, grounded, holistically logical source along these lines is James Corbett and his Youtube videos under "Corbett Report" and "Corbett Report Extras". I don't know what it is about James, but there is just something that beyond his excellent, astute, methodical, and very well researched work, makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Perhaps because he strikes me as a person of deep integrity, deep ethics, and with a real concern for all of humanity.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: A "Conspiracy Hypothesis" : )
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:23am

Related to the above general topic is this excellent piece by Corbett on "The Weaponization of Science".  The premise is that science is becoming less and less scientific in the true sense and more and more influenced by corrupt, deliberately seeking to mislead political, power oriented, and sociological forces. 

https://youtu.be/yecefLsE44U

The below is excerpted from a comment I made on the above video which very much relates to the original post:

"Another area that this can be seen blatantly, is in research of consciousness. Mostly, anyone that researches the hypothesis that consciousness may not be solely limited to the brain and physical matter, is either ignored, smeared, and otherwise repressed.  Why? 
        Perhaps because if people truly understood that we are more than our physical bodies, and that death is meaningless as a concept because we continue to survive, then so much of the fear that holds us back in so many ways, but in this case, political dissent and uprising, can be banished and people become "dangerous" to a corrupt political system of control and the psychopathic plutocrats in charge. 
      Can you imagine millions and millions marching on D.C. in a united cause, [completely] free of the fear of death?  Maybe most can't, but I can, and so can't those whom have the most to lose if that ever developed (and are fearful of that potential).
       So, we're continually taught a mechanistic and narrow, one dimensional (well, actually 4 dimensional technically : ) view of reality and the Universe.  But more and more people are having more and more experiences with non or extra 4th dimensional experiences and/or consciousnesses and are starting to question materialistic science that says we're are only meat machines, and once that machine dies, you cease to exist, and that's it, case closed, no questions asked."

I ask folks to consider that there is more going on in this world than meets the eye. There may be more going on in your local environs than meets the eye.  I've done the naive, trusting, and benefit of the doubt schtick before, and it has gotten me nowhere fast a number of times in relation to others. There are a fair amount of blatantly unethical people in this world, and unfortunately, while they are a minority--they have the majority of power, resources, and wealth.  Time to wise up and speak out without fear holding us back.   

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:57am

I remember reading some place that people are payed to blog according to the viewpoints others want to advocate. It is a shame that people will sell themselves to the highest bidder.

One thing a person might find out about if he or she opens up to communicating with friendly spirit beings, is that unfriendly alien beings are interfering with this world. Certainly such beings would try to suppress such people by getting other people to refer to such people as wackos, deluded, deceived by demons, etc.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2017 at 1:00pm

Quote:
One thing a person might find out about if he or she opens up to communicating with friendly spirit beings, is that unfriendly alien beings are interfering with this world. Certainly such beings would try to suppress such people by getting other people to refer to such people as wackos, deluded, deceived by demons, etc.

Good point, and one based on experience for both of us. Related to that subject--I've noticed there is a strong movement in the more fundamentalist Christian arenas and also the alt right with Christian leanings, to constantly repeat that all ET's are all actually demons and not physically focused other species with physical bodies that come from another world. 
    Besides the fact that not all ET's are negative/ill intentioned (see Howard Storm, R. McKnight, B. Moen, etc), I think they are being fed disinfo about this. 
    Why?  Say there is a particularly negative ET group that is very involved with humanity and both wants to re-create us in their image as well as take our physical planet for themselves--wouldn't it be oh so convenient for them to convince humans that they are only nonphysical demons? 

If people become convinced of that, then they won't really truly understand their full intentions and agenda e.g. that they want our physical planet, because like us, they have a physical body and enjoy/are attached to physical reality.
      People get confused by this, because they think that if this is the case, then why haven't they attacked us now and taken what they want? 
       Well, like Rosalind McKnight's guidance and the positive ET's told her, right now because humanity is too immature consciousness and technology wise, positive ET's protect us and prevent that from happening.  But they will at some point in the future (according to them, about 500 years from now), let go of our hands, and let us deal with the negative bully that we have attracted to us through our own collective negativity.  They constantly stress that we live in a reality where "Like attracts and begets Like". 
      Very interestingly, before my spouse read Rosie's book Cosmic Journeys, she had two related, but separated by some time, dreams that relate to the above.  She was in a future body where things were very different on the earth.  There was a lot of overt ET interaction with various groups, and humans had much more advanced technology.
      She became aware that a particular negative ET group had initiated war with us, and it was a very serious and intense time.  She got the sense that humanity was fighting for it's very existence.  The positive ET's were helping us indirectly with information and technology, but they were not fighting this battle for us. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2017 at 1:07pm

I should add to the above, that while the physical, overt war won't happen for many, many generations--we are currently very much engaged in a more subtle, but still very important and intense war and battle of perception, information and belief systems. 

As Bob Monroe so well taught, beliefs and belief systems have a lot of influence on perception, and in turn influence our experience a lot. How can humanity face and defeat a group that it is not even consciously aware of exists to begin with?  That's like having a non visible splinter in your foot, being in pain, but not knowing what the heck is causing it, and missing the real cause because you can't yet see it and a doctor tells you that it's something else or you're just imagining it.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #5 - May 24th, 2017 at 4:27pm

This is spot-on. Provides a window into the mentality of those who cling to conspiracy theories.

http://www.psypost.org/2016/02/narcissism-and-low-self-esteem-predict-conspiracy...

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Well hey there Roger, a surprise to see you here.

That seems to be pretty much the standard reply of those in government, the intelligence community, higher positions in corporations, etc and especially agencies like the CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, etc don't like people looking into their dark secrets.
      If fact, if one peruses CREST, one will find documents talking about how to minimize and marginalize those with innately good investigative and intuitive minds (like James Corbett) by using labels like conspiracy theorist and turning that into a dirty word and negative, extremist label to socially ostracize such individuals.  In fact, the origin and application of the term "conspiracy theorist" had it's origins in the CIA.  Huh

In any case, I'm still waiting for a good, impersonal debate on the below thread (I like to exercise my brain):

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1461289847   

It's been a year plus, and I'm still waiting. Sad   

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #7 - May 24th, 2017 at 5:56pm

Justin, Roger utilized a fake new like strategy. Dumb people down my claiming fake news or calling everything a conspiracy theory.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2017 at 6:15pm

Yep Albert. I imagine there is probably a pretty wide spectrum of different views, beliefs, and opinions of folks on this forum towards this self, but I doubt too many think that I lack a brain/intelligence.

In any case, I wonder why Roger talked a good game of smack about the events of 9/11, but when actually challenged to back up that, lo and behold, he was nowhere to be found.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:05pm

If folks don't think that corruption is prevalent in high places--in the courts, in the authorities like the police and FBI, and other power structures, then I highly, highly suggest you watch the documentary called Making a Murderer, which can be found on Netflix and I think some other places as well.

Warning though, if you any empathy, conscience, believe in justice, fairness, and other supposed foundations of the U.S. or you don't work for an organization that is involved with corruption, then watching this documentary will likely really upset you.  When I was watching, I found myself getting very angry and also sad at other times. 

The blatant corruption at the local, state, and Federal levels involved is almost something you would expect to find in a fictional show like the Twilight Zone.  It's that surreal, bizarre, extreme, and egregious.

Well known psychopathy researcher Robert. D. Hare Phd, has suggested based on his direct research as well as keen observation of the larger socio-political and business scenes, that the smarter and more self controlled psychopaths gravitate to positions of extreme power, authority, and wealth, which of course corporate for profit business, politics/government, and upper banking echelons more than offer either directly, or indirectly (through connections, perks, and other means of facilitating wealth and power).

In fact, he feels so strongly about this trend in society that he decided to co-author a book titled Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work.   

Are these ideas really "conspiracy theory", or a holistically logical, detached, informed view based on historical patterns and knowing about how power tends to corrupt, while absolute power corrupts absolutely?  Hmmm.  What's not talked about as much, is that the already corrupt are the ones most attracted to material power and authority to begin with. 
    Just take a gander at one's local police force.  You'll likely find some good hearted, service oriented folks on the average force, but you'll also find a lot of immature, insecure, bullying types that overly like power and authority over others, and outright power drunk malignant narcissists and psychopaths. 

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #10 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:23am

Justin/Albert-

It's pointless to continue this discussion. You won't change my mind, I won't change yours.

Both of you perfectly fit the template of conspiracy buffs. You feel alienated from the larger society. You haven't succeeded in life. Albert had a tough time at FT, and paid the consequences for playing with his computer instead of doing his job, no matter how boring he claimed it was.

You've both developed a paranoid mindset, whether it's about evil reptilians or an evil government. It all fits. It's all there for anyone to see.

Justin, you troll the net to find other nut job websites that reinforce your twisted point of view.

Neither of you have anything of value to contribute to society. You spend inordinate amounts of time posting on this and other forums. Justin, you in particular post excruciatingly long, oleaginous screeds  that no one reads. Why not do something useful? Try again to join one of the meet-up groups in your area. You desperately want recognition, originating no doubt from your abusive childhood. You cling to forums such as this, trying endlessly to get plaudits. It just won't happen.

To sum up, you both are losers. Posting on forums is really your only outlet. Sad but all too true. The world is full of people who can't or won't do anything worthwhile. Some of them lash out with violence.

At least you're harmless. You have each other to reinforce your nonsense and forums where you can hyperventilate. And be ignored.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #11 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:51am

Roger:

It's been a long time since I've posted on another forum and I did so only a few times.

I worked at FT for more than 23 years (How did you know about FT?), through the years they outsourced jobs, they were getting to the point where they were going to do so for my department, they offered an early retirement package to almost all employees that were over 50 and worked there for more than 20 years, and I accepted it. This seemed like a good thing to do because I had saved up enough money to retire at the age of 58, I just turned 59. So as far as paying the consequences are concerned, what are you talking about? I always did my job and always had positive job reviews.

I am not conspiracy buff. I don't tend to watch conspiracy theory videos. I do find it questionable that three buildings collapsed with a speed that indicated no resistance, as if controlled explosions took place, when airplanes flew into just two of these buildings. I am not so naive to not consider the possibility that the US government does some unscrupulous things.

My "love-based" spirit guidance has proven to be trustworthy, so when it tells me about things such as unfriendly aliens interacting with this world, I consider what such guidance says. Other sources that seem credible state the same thing.

Since you are not the person who has interacted with my spirit guidance, you have no factual basis for knowing how valid this guidance is.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 25th, 2017 at 12:25pm

rondele wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:23am:
Justin/Albert-

To sum up, you both are losers.

Holy Moly, with talk like the above, you sound like our current President who most certainly is a malignant narcissist since you brought up narcissism earlier.  I don't think I've ever called another person a "loser".  I don't think in terms of "winning" and "losing" in such a limited, materialistic, and ego oriented way. 

Btw, up until rather recently, I worked both a full time and part time job for the last 3 years.  Both jobs are intense service to others jobs. I did so, not so much for money--neither job pays very well, but more because I believe that positive service to others is important.

Much more recently, I currently only work a part time job, and yes, do have more free time than I've had in a long time. I was feeling burnt out through working both, more intense, service to others jobs.

I like writing on forums, because unlike other forms of writing and sharing of info, it stays out in the ether/internet lands as long as the forum and electricity continues and thus can reach more people.  Sometimes even more than writing a book.  And unlike a book, it's free for people to read.  I like that idea of giving away things for free. My Teacher Yeshua liked it too, he the original collectivist socialist.   Shocked  Grin
    Plus, the information shared comes from a place of spontaneous interaction with others--I happen to think that's pretty cool and interesting of a process. 

It's clear that your true colors, that I've long sensed about you, are starting to come out more and more.  I won't say anything about you, except to note, you are one of those that really will not like what is coming to the world. There is always time though, if not to save the body, but to get on the side of truth, Love, ethics, and Light. We always welcome back everyone, no matter how far they have strayed or how much they have erred.
      You feeling it coming, don't you, on some deep, unconscious level, and it's bothering you, and you're not used to that.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2017 at 2:09pm

SL2 wrote earlier, Quote:
I don't think in terms of "winning" and "losing" in such a limited, materialistic, and ego oriented way. 

To add a bit to that. I'm pretty sensitive to people's auras/consciousness field, though not in the way of physically seeing colors like some do. 
     I've met a number of people to date in "low positions" as society counts it, like janitors, folks that are homeless, cashiers at a grocery store, etc, whose aura/radiation was beautiful, stunning, and spiritually powerful. I've met some very old, mature Souls in such lowly "loser" positions, that a lot of people look down upon because our society so over values unimportant things like money, status, power, surface beauty, accumulation of things, etc. 
      It's why we have a culture that's literally obsessed with celebrities like famous actors, or wealthy people. We live in a very sick and imbalanced society, where wrong is right and right is wrong on various levels.  We live in a world that is most controlled and/or influenced by the least spiritually mature. 
       Judging a book by it's cover is a pretty limiting thing to do anyways, but especially in terms of greatness of the Soul.  Some of those folks I've mentioned above, the ones in lowly positions that some people in our society look down upon--well they were far more spiritually evolved than many that are in positions of authority, power, and/or are well known. More consciously connected to God than many judges, many high ranking politicians, many actors/celebrities, many well known so called "spiritual teachers" and authorities, etc.   
       Man judges the appearance, the outside.  God, and those more aligned with God, see the heart, the true nature of a person, and as "Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like", many in this world who are "losers" in societies' eyes, are the true Sons and Daughters of God, and many of those in high positions and well thought of by a materialistic, selfish, imperialistic nation are Sons and Daughters of Belial.
        Or how did the Teacher of Teachers, a fellow loser in society's eyes back then put it?  "Yeshua said to him, 'Foxes have lairs and birds of the sky have shelters, but The Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.'”   He said this because he was homeless and considered by some a no good vagabond.
       Or this:
    "Blessed are they who are meek, for they will inherit the earth."
      The time that he spoke of, where the meek will inherit the earth, is coming in our day and our generation.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #14 - May 25th, 2017 at 3:20pm

Actually I'm reasonably good at intuition also.

Albert, you're a good guy. You'd be a good friend to have.

Justin, I obviously don't agree with you on most everything. I have a great affection for my country and am grateful for having been born in the U.S. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, especially 9/11, simply because there doesn't exist people clever enough to pull off such a massive undertaking with the ability to completely prevent any leaks after all this time. You give these unknown people far too much credit. All things considered, the government is only marginally competent.
And even that is questionable.

You rely way too much on websites that weave these conspiracies.

Otherwise we're all free to believe in what we choose and more importantly to openly express those beliefs. Try doing that in many other countries. It won't end well.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2017 at 3:23pm

Roger, you agree with Justin that I'm a good guy, and that's the most important thing in the universe to agree upon. Cheesy Nothing else matters.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #16 - May 25th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Yes, you are a good guy. I'm sure Justin is also. If you knew me personally, we'd probably all be good friends. It's the anonymity of the internet that leads to misunderstandings and the temptation to say things we wouldn't say face to face.

As for me, I think I'll take a break from the forum. I'll leave by saying that I do believe that there's more than this earthly life. Exactly what I don't know. I've lost loved ones and to think some day we might be reunited is comforting.

And yes Justin, you are right, I do think we are in the last days. I don't know when or how, but we need to live each day as if it were the last.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - May 25th, 2017 at 4:47pm

Yes, electronic communications has its shortcomings.

I believe we could be friends.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #18 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Namaste

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:52pm

Quote:
Otherwise we're all free to believe in what we choose and more importantly to openly express those beliefs. Try doing that in many other countries. It won't end well.*

*my addition of bold

The interesting thing is that every year, some world/international based organizations go through a number of many different factors and rate many nations overall happiness. 
     Consistently, the US rarely ever even makes the top 10, let alone the top 5 in these yearly rankings.  Some examples:
http://unsdsn.org/resources/publications/world-happiness-report-2013/      Or
http://www.sciencealert.com/the-world-happiness-index-2016-just-ranked-the-happi...

Allowing for some margin of error and the like, it's still pretty clear that there are a number of countries that are quite nice to live at.  This US exceptionalism that is so pushed in this country on various levels, I find very limiting personally.
      Or, from a more Divinely inspired source than myself--this is Howard Storm, rather him reporting what Yeshua and the Angels said about the US:

"Will the United States," I asked, "be the leader of the world in this change?"

"The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher of the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world, and it has failed to be generous with its gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, it will have God's blessing withdrawn.
      Your country will collapse economically, which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have become victims of your exploitation. They will welcome annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teacher of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world.
      Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn’t a change.*”
*my use of bold and underline

It's very, very clear to me that nothing has changed for the better since Storm had his NDE awhile back. In fact, things have only gotten worse and worse.  The US government is the enemy of the Creator, Yeshua, and the Beings of pure Light that are fully One with the former. They are very, very, very unhappy with the way that the US government, and to a lesser extent, it's citizens have become. 
    Even way back in the 30's, Edgar Cayce's guidance hinted at these possibilities as well (the following reading was given in 1934):

"Q) Is America fulfilling her destiny?
     (A) Rather should the question be sought, my children, are individuals fulfilling those channels to which they have been brought through their own application of the knowledge within themselves to fulfill their position? For each and every one, each and every nation, is led - even as in heaven. For that ye see in earth is a PATTERN of that in the MIND, as ye well know, and is as a shadow of spiritual truth, life and light.    Is America as a whole? This is as has been given.
      If there is not the acceptance in America of the closer brotherhood of man, the love of the neighbor as self, civilization must wend its way westward - and again must Mongolia, must a hated people, be raised." Excerpted from Reading 3976-15, *my use of bold, underline, and italic

What was Cayce's guidance saying in the above?  That there was a possibility, perhaps more so a probability, that the US would become like ancient Mongolia--in other words, extremely imperialistic and domineering to other countries, with the desire and seeking to become the ruler of it ALL.  Course, we know that Mongolia failed in this ultimate goal, and so will the US. Personally, I'm very happy to know that Yeshua and the purely Creative Forces will intervene to stop this power mad, lacking in all ethics, justice, and Love government from trying to take control of it all. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #20 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:07pm

rondele wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 5:42pm:
Namaste

R

Namaste to you too Roger.  Smiley   I do believe this is the very time I've ever seen you use that term, but something about it just seems so right when you type it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.