Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
John & Elijah: & so Don's house of cards fall down (Read 9842 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: John & Elijah: & so Don's house of cards fall down
Reply #15 - May 17th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Accidental double post. I can't seem to edit or erase anything for some reason.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #16 - May 17th, 2017 at 6:20pm

To sum up my last reply in a much more brief manner  Wink :
Only when humanity and individuals come to the point of perfect, full attunement to PUL, will conflict, challenge, friction,  and the difficult aspect of Fire become unnecessary.

It's VERY clear to me, that neither humanity, this forum nor most in it, are anywhere close to that fulfillment. Interestingly, those whom are closest, are ok with a little friction, challenge, conflict, and Fire if it's not too extreme or constant.  Yes, a hard truth, but truth nonetheless.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #17 - May 17th, 2017 at 10:11pm

Lights of Love wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Justin and Albert,

It seems to me that if the two of you didn't post on Don's threads and he didn't post on yours (also mentioned by Don) that there would be no problems.

I hope that can happen because I know Roger, Vince, Matthew and I are interested in what Don has to say without the threads digressing into a war of words/beliefs between the three of you.

Thank you,
Kathy

So I'm not the only one who has noticed that the good majority of threads that these two post in quickly (almost immediately in many cases) become derailed and turn to ad hominems under the guise of wisdom and love. It's sad that some can't simply talk about the topics brought up without always making things personal. It has really drained the fun from the forum, so much so that I've lost almost all interest in posting publicly. It's a real shame. Sad

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #18 - May 17th, 2017 at 10:54pm

Oh give me a break. Some people try to turn this forum into a literal Bible forum, and anybody who challenges what such people say are a problem?

Do you expect people to just play dumb and not say things about the viewpoints they don't agree with?

Perhaps this forum would be funner if people such as Dude and Don didn't refer to viewpoints Bruce refers to in his book as demonic.

Remember, this forum isn't a fundamentalist church.

I wish that somebody other than Justin and I, who have a respect for Bruce and his work, would speak up when people say things that suggest that some of the viewpoints Bruce shared come from Demons. Sometimes when you love and appreciate a person, you'll stand up for such a person, rather than allow people to state things such as the higher self/Disk viewpoint comes from Demons.

I Am Dude wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 10:11pm:
Lights of Love wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Justin and Albert,

It seems to me that if the two of you didn't post on Don's threads and he didn't post on yours (also mentioned by Don) that there would be no problems.

I hope that can happen because I know Roger, Vince, Matthew and I are interested in what Don has to say without the threads digressing into a war of words/beliefs between the three of you.

Thank you,
Kathy

So I'm not the only one who has noticed that the good majority of threads that these two post in quickly (almost immediately in many cases) become derailed and turn to ad hominems under the guise of wisdom and love. It's sad that some can't simply talk about the topics brought up without always making things personal. It has really drained the fun from the forum, so much so that I've lost almost all interest in posting publicly. It's a real shame. Sad

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 17th, 2017 at 11:02pm

I remember some 8 or so years back, when a lot of active forum members who are not here anymore, said similar about Don, and a number of people left because they supposedly couldn't deal with his frequent ad hominems, negative label calling, etc. as well as constant debate and challenge.

While I was friendly with most of those folks, I thought it a bit immature and melodramatic, and thought that real PUL was tolerant of a wide spectrum of behavior and interaction. At the time, Don was a little annoying, but I considered him mostly harmless.  At those times, I was one of the few people whom stuck up for Don and said, well, it's a good opportunity to practice what we preach about PUL. 

The cycle has come around full circle, and now the Christians here are being extremely persecuted and horribly mistreated and just can't take it anymore.  Roll Eyes

Oy Vey, I really, really can't wait to hang out with my ET buddies again.  They are so much more mature, centered, and truly loving.  From humans to my ET friends, it's like going from trying to have conversations with a hormonal, over dramatic 13 year old, to conversing with a wise, logical, balanced professor or the like. 

Here's the thing, if everything that we in this New Age ghetto believe is false, demonically inspired, etc, then you, Don, and Roger go to a fundamentalist Christian forum, where everyone will pat each other on the back, congratulate each other on how great of Christians y'll are, commiserate in how persecuted Christians are, and you don't have to worry about the likes of us debating you better than you can intellectually or emotionally handle it.   

It really is that simple.  No one's putting a gun to your head and saying, you must stay in this apparently demon infested place. 

Neither you nor Don will honestly answer the direct, simple question of, is Bruce Moen completely demonically influenced with all his talks of Disks, guides/helpers, etc, etc.  It wouldn't matter if he was sick or not, because you both know it would oust your real agendas.   

One of the reasons why I say humans have a lot to learn about Love, is because so many want to surround themselves with only like minded, similar thinking and believing people. That's not love. That's the like attracts like affection that Yeshua addressed and said that even thief's and criminals do that.  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2017 at 12:19am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #20 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:37am

There has been one complaint from the Peer Moderator System on this thread.  I was hoping this thread wouldn't continue in this manner but since it has I finally moved it to Off Topic by Bruce's suggestion.  I've notified the "offending" person to make them aware. 

This is beyond off topic, so if it continues I will delete the thread entirely.  Maybe that will cool things down.

My suggestion is that all of you involved in this particular topic of discussion who continue to perpetuate it time and time again please give it a rest.  It's the same arguments, disagreements, and hot-headedness and always leads and resorts to name-calling and people getting offended.  This is just my suggestion, that's not from Bruce.

If any one of you wants to post about religion and religious beliefs we have that forum for you to do so but it is not meant to be a soap-box nor for arguing who's right and who's wrong.

I agree with Kathy that respect needs to be demonstrated by avoiding each other's posts if you can't avoid the inevitable arguing because clearly this is going to continue unless something changes.  I am often told that someone is going to stop posting or leave if things don't change, and I don't want anyone to stop feeling welcome or comfortable posting.  So please do something to change this pattern, find a way to respect each other, and allow each other to share their thoughts. 

As long as meaningful discussions are had, there isn't a problem and those who are enjoying reading and replying can continue to do so. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:25am

Albert, it seems that a number of folks just cannot view us objectively at all. I just got an angry, judgmental p.m. from someone supposedly friendly to us, and they mentioned Seagull leaving as proof of how inconsiderate and negative we are here. 
    What this person failed to perceive or remember is that right before she left, Seagull called me mentally ill, said I needed help, etc.  Had I personally attacked her or provoked her to receive this kind of treatment?   No. I just spoke well and honestly about self.   
     Did I attack her in turn? No, instead I made an impersonal, light hearted joke that had nothing to do with her. These folks' lack of objectivity towards us, is truly bizarre, extreme, and strange. 
      I don't blame them though.  I think my spouse's dream below holds a clue to what's really going on.  Because you and I can't be influenced by this negative, collectively psychopathic ET group anymore (we have become too conscious of them and their meddling, and we're too attuned to PUL), they focus on people around us whom can still be influenced. 
   http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1296328836/0#0
       I don't expect this severe lack of objectivity to change. Now I understand Yeshua's words better, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."  I will continue to love, if disagree at times, with our dysfunctional family.

Meanwhile, I will ignore Don, Vince, and Roger.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:09pm

Justin:

Perhaps rather than responding to posts that say things that oppose something such as the disk viewpoint, we can start a thread that speaks about such things, without referring to what opposing threads say.

That way if there is a person who reads one of Bruce's books,  finds something such as the Disk viewpoint interesting, he or she can find not only threads that don't favor such a viewpoint, but also threads that favor the viewpoint.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.