Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Biblicel Case for thePreexistence of the Soul (Read 21593 times)
TheDonald

ALK Member

The Biblicel Case for thePreexistence of the Soul
May 13th, 2017 at 2:44pm

The Bible implies the doctrine of the preexistence of the soul, not reincarnation:
1. "Why was this man born blind, because of his own sins or (John 9:1-2).."
The disciples' question implies a belief that the man might have been born blind because of sins his soul committed prior to birth. Belief in reincarnation was not an option in first century Palestine.  The earliest example of reincarnationism in the region is the Jewish Christian Baptist sect, the Elchasaites attested in 102 AD.

2. The prophetic call of Jeremiah implies that our life mission is worked out in our soul's preexistent state: "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you and before you were born, I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5)."

This view is shared by other Jewish sources from late antiquity.
3. The Catholic OT implies that a soul's moral character can develop in its preexistent state: "A good soul fell to my lot, or rather, being good, I entered an undefiled body (Wisdom of Solomon 8:19-20)."

4. Josephus on the Essenes: "The soul is imperishable and immortal. Emanating from t he finest ether, these souls become entangled, as it were, in the prison house of the body, to which they are dragged down by a sort of natural spell (Josephus, JW 2.8.11)." Philo and rabbinic Judaism agree with this view. 

5. And when are souls created? "All souls are prepared for eternity, before the composition of the earth (2 Enoch 23)."

The doctrine of the soul's preexistence may well have contributed to the Christian prohibition of abortion right from the NT era.

The Didache (The Teaching of the 12 Apostles) was written in its final form around 95 AD. But it makes use of an initial "Two Ways" section whose style and structure parallels the Essene Manual of Discipline. This "Two Ways" section may have been composed as early as the 50s AD. Unlike our Bible, the Didache explicitly prohibits abortion: "You shall not procure an abortion (2:4)," probably on the basis of the soul's sacred preexistence. Because this Christian teaching predates most of our NT, it must be presumed to reflect the default teaching of NT Christians.

In my view, Psalm 131:13 implies that the foetus may become a person at conception: "You knit me together in my mother's womb."

A future post will address false New Age claims of reincarnationism in the Bible.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Re: The Biblicel Case for thePreexistence of the Soul
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2017 at 3:35pm

Justin: "There seems to be some suggestive evidence that speaks indirectly, but powerfully to both literal, direct reincarnation and the larger Spirit/Disk self kind of incarnating in the Bible." 

You have John the Baptist in mind.  But in Luke 1:17 an angel announces: "With the spirit and power of Elijah he (John) will go before Him (Jesus) (Luke 1:17)."   The point is that just as the prophet Elisha receives a double portion of the Holy Spirit bestowed on Elijah, so John will be assigned a role "in the spirit and power of Elijah" sufficient to perform the same prophetic role of returning "the people of Israel to the Lord their God (1:16)."   It is in that sense that Jesus links John with Elijah.  Indeed, John can't be the reincarnation of a long dead Elijah because Elijah never died (2 Kings 2:11-12)!  After beheading John, Herod thinks not that Jesus is the reincarnation of John, but that Jesus is John raised bodily from the dead (Mark 6:16).  A reincarnational interpretation is not an option in first century Palestine. 

"Between ancient Jewish and early Christian sects around Yeshua's time period and a little after, there were a number of sects that very much believed in at least reincarnation of a Soul."

That's uninformed New Age Ghettospeak, because your claim is carefully insulated from modern critical scholarship.

"Even the Pharisees of Yeshua's time, had this belief more collectively."

There is not a shred of historical evidence for this unwarranted claim; and you can't cite any Pharisee from the biblical era who makes such a claim. 

"Then, you also have the Essenes who seemed to have this belief."

Nonsense!  Again, you can cite no evidence from the NT era for this claim.  The evidence we do have from this era suggests only that the Essenes shared the standard Jewish belief in the preexistence of the soul, not a belief in reincarnation.   

"In the Dead Sea scrolls, there are references to reincarnation,"

As usual, you cannot cite a single Qumran text that supports this ciaim. 

"...especially in the sense of important, prophetic figures like Melchizedek."

No, "Melchizedek" means "righteous king" and in Qumran the name refers to an angel.  What is debated is whether Melchizedek is another name for the archangel Michael. 

« Last Edit: May 14th, 2017 at 7:22pm by TheDonald »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - May 14th, 2017 at 6:47pm

Very interesting Don. I'd be interested to learn more about this preexisting state of the soul. Do you have any personal insights or ideas about it? Doesn't seem like those extrabiblical texts go into much detail.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2017 at 8:10pm

This is the interesting thing about the nature of perception, preconceived beliefs influencing perception, etc.  Particularly with the Bible, it's interesting how so many different people either read things in or read things out of same.  For a glaring example, many "Christians" read eternal damnation and eternal Hell in the Bible.  But, is that what it really says? No, so why do so many believe in this erroneous, distorted belief?   Three reasons, over listening to others and psychological conditioning, and third--they want to believe it!  It appeals to their hateful, separative, judgmental, lacking in Love side.  This is one of their favorite weapons to attack others that believe differently. "You're going to burn eternally in Hell because you're not a Christian...you're not the right kind of Christian....you're a Sinner.... or, .... you wronged me!"

Humans are funny and very subjective creatures, especially those over attached to codified/organized beliefs based more on the interpretations of others than anything else. 

At the end of the day, I'm not too concerned with what the Bible says or doesn't say about reincarnation, because I have had repeated, powerful experiences and received a number of guidance messages (most in the form of very clear dreams) about the subject. 

One of these experiences, blew my mind (really more so my Heart).  I've talked about it here a couple of times over a period of years.  I'm not going to outline it in detail again, but just mention that it all started with a dream when 16 of observing a huge library and a book opened in same that played another life in a 3D movie form, which morphed to re-experiencing this early American life. Then this dream/guidance message was fulfilled a decade later with meeting the reincarnated woman (or a fellow Disk member from her Spirit) from the dream, and us going through a very intensely transformative, healing, karmic-duty experience (shortly after we became friends, her husband died out of the blue). 
     And that she had received a psychic reading about a past life way before we had met, matching all the details of my dream a decade before.  The odds of all this happening in the way that they did, and it only being a "coincidence" on various levels, is extremely, extremely low. 

I could bring up Biblical related research relating to reincarnation and earlier Jewish beliefs, etc, but what would be the point when a mind is already completely made up, and closed to any other reality/viewpoint? 

This same subjective mind, cannot even accurately represent what a person has already said recently, such as, "Indeed, John can't be the reincarnation of a long dead Elijah because Elijah never died (2 Kings 2:11-12)! "

This self never said that John was the direct, literal reincarnation of Elijah, but that it was likely they were two different, unique, self aware, freewilled Souls, that are part of/connected to, the same larger Disk/Spirit/Expanded/I-There collective whatever one calls it. 

In fact, that was the whole point to begin with, that John was not the literal reincarnation of Elijah. And btw, Elijah did not ascend in the same, spiritual manner of Yeshua (Resurrection), but was taken up with a positive/spiritual ET group.  The same ET group that he had called on earlier in a dispute/match with the pagan priests, and he asked them to call down fire, which they did, and considering the nature of the event--sounds like it was a high intensity laser type fire. 

Course, folks stuck in religious belief systems, would have us believe that God did this directly Itself, and then the whirlwind etc later that took him up, was also God directly.

I figure, having clear perception of reincarnation and/or Disk/Spirit incarnations might not be so important for some or many people, and that people will probably learn the truth, after they disconnect from these human animal bodies that tend to so limit and distort perception.      

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #4 - May 14th, 2017 at 8:12pm

On Swedenborg's experience-based rejection of reincarnation, these  excerpts from the Swedenborg Foundation article are helpful:

"In one of his rare explicit references to reincarnation, he [Swedenborg] depicts a philosopher in the afterlife first arguing in favor of reincarnation and then, having been enlightened by the Lord, disavowing the notion as “insane” (True Christianity §79:6, 8). In True Christianity §171, Swedenborg goes even farther, comparing a particular belief about Jesus to “the absurd notion that someone’s soul can cross over into someone else.”

In Heaven and Hell §256, he offers an explanation for why it might appear that some people remember past lives:

"Angels and spirits [= discarnate humans] actually have memory just as we do. If a spirit were to talk with us from her or his own memory, then it would seem to us entirely as though the thoughts were our own, when they would really belong to the spirit. It is like remembering something that we have never seen or heard.'

"This is why some of the ancients were of the opinion that after some thousands of years they would return to their former life and all its deeds, and that they had in fact returned. They gathered this from the fact that sometimes a kind of memory would come up of things that they had never seen or heard. This happened because spirits had flowed from their own memory into the images of these people’s thoughts.'

C

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - May 15th, 2017 at 2:56pm

Don, if you are going to refer to Swedenborg, perhaps you can let Dude know that Swedenborg didn't believe in Satan based demons.

Perhaps Swedenborg didn't speak of disks and such, because if somebody did so back when he lived, they would've really accused him of being a part of the new age ghetto, even before new ageism came into existence.

I believe it is disrespectful and not impressive for you to use terms such as new age ghetto, and I wouldn't be surprised if your disk will need to send out some more projections, in order to get over the tendency of being disrespectful and not humble in such a way.

You seem to expect people to take a moment to consider your viewpoints, yet you don't seem to want to take just one "honest" moment to consider whether the attitude you have when you use the term "new age ghetto," is a good thing.

Seriously, if Jesus took part on this forum, do you believe he would use a term like new age ghetto? Take care with how you answer this question.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 15th, 2017 at 4:21pm

I might add, that earlier in my life, I went through romantic hell with a few different young women*.  This might have something to do with our Disk's history of the two John Bainbridge lives, whom both mistreated a number of women and emotionally hurt them a lot.

* People might think that I'm perhaps exaggerating. I'll give one example.  I was dating and smitten with a particular young woman, when my mom was dying cancer.  We had met through mutual friends--there was a semi large group of us whom would hang out. 

This young woman, was my first, and I thought I was in love with her. 

At some point, she tells me, while crying, that she couldn't be with me, because she had cancer and knew she was going to die.  In tears, I told her, that didn't matter to me, that I loved her and would be there for her. 

We stayed together for a little while longer, before she dumped me callously.  Unfortunately though, we worked at the same place and so sometims would interact.  I was still smitten with her.  But then she tells me, that she was pregnant with my child.  We had literally only had sex once, and I used protection, which at the time did not seem to break nor leak. 

At this point, I really started wondering about her and started to ask our mutual female friends about her.  A couple of them basically told me that she was a pathological liar, whom constantly looked for attention from others, but especially men.   

Can you imagine what it would be like, to see your favorite, closesst person in the world, your mother, dying of cancer and already being completely stressed out and upset with that, adn then having your girlfriend, someone you were completely smitten with, do and say these kinds of things to you? 

So no, I'm not exaggerating when I say that I went through romantic hell until I met my spouse, whom I've been with for some 16 years now. 

Personally, I tend to think that many people really just don't want to believe in things like Karma.  Because Karma is the ultimate self responsibility and having to face difficult things about oneself.  No, not all bad or difficult things that happen to people are karmic balancing, but a fairly good chunk is sometimes. 

Christians, want a get out of jail free card, and current Christian forms of, Jesus died for your sins, and you're completely saved because of that, is mighty attractive to those unconsicous shadow parts that don't like taking responsiblity and realizing that to fully merge with God, you have to become fully LIKE God. 

It is a hard truth. Becoming fully like God, requires making up for the things we have done that have hurt others, especially when we were deliberately trying to or being way overly careless about, in relation to hurting others.   

Why do we need to balance these past actions and make up for them?   Because God Itself, has never deliberately hurt another being out of selfishness, spite, or lack of Love. 

Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  The Law is perfect, perfectly JUST, and cannot be broken.  To realize our full Oneness with God, we must become unspotted and clean, ourselves. 

Thankfully for us, God so loves us, that a way, a preparation, is constantly made for us to complete same. These, are various human and/or other lives on other physical planets. Most of our lives, are NOT direct, literal reincarnations, but, connected Disk selves. 

Why Don can't get or understand that, and that this somewhat matches with some of the sources he likes, I don't quite understand myself.  But YES Don, literal, direct reincarnation tends to be rather RARE compared to the new Disk mixes and projections. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #7 - May 15th, 2017 at 5:15pm

Justin:

In one of her books PMH Atwater said that she is just a finger of her soul. She appeared at a new age expo near where I live, I asked her if she meant the above literally, and she very adamantly stated that it is absolutely true. She said that there is no way the entirety of her soul could fit into one little body. This matches the information I received.

I suppose a person could just ignore what somebody like PMH says, because it doesn't support their way of believing. If a person has an open mind and isn't afraid to learn something, he or she  might gain by hearing what PMH had to say.

Perhaps this relates, during her NDE, PMH's guide introduced her to Jesus. She was quite impressed with Jesus' presence. Some people like to say that during NDEs people don't actually meet Jesus, just an interpreter projection. The fact of how PMH and Dave Oakford both had NDEs where their guides introduced them to Jesus, suggests something different.

If believing in Disks as Bruce does makes you a part of the new age ghetto, then count me in.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 15th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Hey Albert, since we apparently live in this Ghetto, I figure, we need come up with some cool, rapper like names to fit in. I'm thinking MediationMan for me (kind of like the rapper Methodman). 

What about you? 

On a more serious note : ) , I haven't talked much at all about this publicly, but while I don't agree with everything that PMH Atwater believes (rather more what her husband believes since he is into a work I'm SO NOT into), she is a lovely lady, older Soul, and I think she is very sincere/honest about her NDE's and not making any of that up at all. 
    My spouse and I met up with her and husband and spent the good portion of the day, hanging out all together, after she and I had spent some time communicating via email first.  We only live about an hour away from each other. 
     But yes, it's clear, that she has some definite focus on and love of, Yeshua. But, I suppose, that she must also be a New Age Ghetto dweller like us as well? 
    Man, if Christians send all of us "New Agers" to the Ghetto made for us, it might become awfully boring for them to be surrounded only by fellow Christians... 
     The question is, what are Christians doing here in the Ghetto making fun of us, putting us down, when obviously, we must be suffering for not having the real TRUTH to uplift us and our sad, pathetic conditions?  Seems a little mean to come to the Ghetto and point fingers and laugh at us whom have to live in the Ghetto under these poor conditions, wouldn't you say? 

Cheesy   Shocked   Grin

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 15th, 2017 at 7:14pm

I don't go to Christian sites and put them down. It would be a complete waste of my time, to go to a more fundamentlist Christian site and try to retrieve people from what I obviously consider pretty limited and distorted beliefs. 

And yet, I believe in Yeshua and the Creator, I love them dealy with my whole Heart, I talk about and spread His Truths in various places not caring what others say or think of self, and I've had direct experiences with the Living Yeshua. 
    I try to interact with others in a positive, holistically service oriented way, I try to apply impersonal, universal Love to everyone I meet, except for calling out false teachers like Robert Bruce, etc. 

Isn't this what Yeshua truly wants of us, to learn, know, and apply the kind of universal Love that he lived and exampled?  Did Yeshua ever said, you must believe in this set of long, complex doctrine, or else?   Or, did he put the emphasis on actual livingness and interaction with others? 

Hmmm, I know what my answer is, but not sure what Don's, or other Christians are?  It seems more like they are interested in creating and maintaing separative "groups" based on doctrine and difference of codified belief systems.

Personally, I get the sense that Yeshua isn't particularly happy about these kind of developments.  Kind of like your dream of a group of people with Yeshua figuring out how best to spiritually help/transform the world, and when you suggest, shouldn't we bring some Christian preachers/pastors into the mix, Yeshua angrily says No, Impossible. 
    Seems the point was being made in a pretty dang clear way.  Fundamentlism and over attachment to doctrine, is inherently limiting, and indeed, Yeshua is NOT happy with current Christianity and many of it's current forms and believers. 
    I don't talk about these things to hurt or be judgemental of Christians, but because I view things from his eyes and know that these limiting patterns are blocking/hindering the real and true spiritual transformation of this world, to that of Creator and Christ like Love.
     If Don's spiritual eyes were more open, he would see that you and I, are in reality, his brothers, his fellow co-workers, and not New Age Ghetto dwellers.   
    Clearly, our direct, repeated experience, has led us to some different perceptions and beliefs than himself, and that's a problem for him and keeps us separated from and less than him and what he considers "true" Christians. 

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #10 - May 16th, 2017 at 5:36pm

Albert: "Seriously, if Jesus took part on this forum, do you believe he would use a term like new age ghetto? Take care with how you answer this question."

Of course!  But Jesus uses an even more pungent version of the New Age Ghetto label: "blind guides of the blind (Matthew 15:14).  New Agers are generally blind to the scholarly consensus on biblical texts and the subjects on which they pontificate.  So they keep their fellow New Agers blind to honest and open intellectual inquiry by restricting knowledge claims to the myopic presuppositional framework of their thought Ghetto.  The problem is that they just don't know what they don't know.  The reason for this is simple: they don't read academic books written by qualified authors outside their limiting thought world. 

Btw, Albert, since my return I have not used the term; it is use who brought up the expression "New Age Ghetto" to pick fight.  All I wanted to do was to share my experiences and perspectives on issues of interest to posters like Vince, Roger, Matthew, and Kathy.  But when Roger entered the Ghetto to nicely share a dissenting perspective, the Ghetto subjected him to nasty ad hominems. 

If I had my way, Albert and Vince would not respond to my threads and I would not respond to theirs.  But since they initiated the polemics, I will respond to clarify my attacked perspective. Then when I have replied to the  questions of the posters who interest me, I will again desert the site for an indefinite period of time.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 16th, 2017 at 5:41pm

TheDonald wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 5:36pm:
Albert: "Seriously, if Jesus took part on this forum, do you believe he would use a term like new age ghetto? Take care with how you answer this question."

Of course!  But Jesus uses an even more pungent version of the New Age Ghetto label: "blind guides of the blind (Matthew 15:14).  New Agers are generally blind to the scholarly consensus on biblical texts and the subjects on which they pontificate.  So they keep their fellow New Agers blind to honest and open intellectual inquiry by restricting knowledge claims to the myopic presuppositional framework of their thought Ghetto.  The problem is that they just don't know what they don't know.  The reason for this is simple: they don't read academic books written by qualified authors outside their limiting thought world. 

Btw, Albert, since my return I have not used the term; it is use who brought up the expression "New Age Ghetto" to pick fight.  All I wanted to do was to share my experiences and perspectives on issues of interest to posters like Vince, Roger, Matthew, and Kathy.  But when Roger entered the Ghetto to nicely share a dissenting perspective, the Ghetto subjected him to nasty ad hominems. 

If I had my way, Albert and Vince would not respond to my threads and I would not respond to theirs.  But since they initiated the polemics, I will respond to clarify my attacked perspective. Then when I have replied to the  questions of the posters who interest me, I will again desert the site for an indefinite period of time.

Don, I believe you probably mean "Justin" rather than "Vince" above?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 16th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Geez, not only do I have to correct you on reincarnation and related theories, but I also have to correct and edit your own posts? 

Cheesy   Grin   

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Made some spelling mistakes on a post, and wasn't able to edit them like I wanted to, so I decided to erase it and then re-post it again. 

Albert, what's interesting to me about Don is that he is often talking about other people's experiences here. It seems that he pays attention to and can be influenced by these people's experiences.  But, note, most of them are religious Christians, or later become same, and it seems that he gives so much more credence and validity because their beliefs and experiences more closely match his own. 

Yet, it seems the experiences, even very powerful ones, of others, he either just completely ignores or marginalizes.  I know he has read about my library dream before I re-mentioned.   

Did and does he ever comment on it?  Nah, of course not, it doesn't fit in with his preconceived belief system. 

It doesn't seem to matter, that it was no idle, or easy to be simply just coincidence.  The experience itself, was EXTREMELY Christian in essence and meaning.  How so? 

This older lady and I came into each other's lives, shortly before her husband, whom she was very close with, died because of a job accident.  Though we lived some 600 miles apart when we met online, I found out that she lived, not even 10 minutes from my grandparents, where I spent a chunk of time living at off and on through my childhood. 

We both were very into the Cayce work, but me in a much more in depth way.  We both were very into astrology and that's where we met, on an astrology forum. 

My library dream talked about a half Native American, half White woman, whom was a the healer of her tribe, and became involved with my Disk member, a White man all during a very early American period, like when the English first started coming over to MA and VA.  In the dream, my other Disk self got mauled by a bear, and was laying in the woods dying, when that same half Native American/half White woman healer, found me and healed/nursed me back to life. 

We had a romantic relationship after, and how did my other self repay her for all this kindness and her giving her heart to my other self?  My Disk member spat on her, used her, and then left her with a broken heart and severe distrust of men. 

When my friend's husband died, she spiraled into a dark, deep, depression.  I felt such an incredibly strong sense of duty to be there for her no matter what.  I spent countless hours on the phone, trying to counsel her and lift her spirits, as she had been talking about suicide some, and more so, focusing so much on death and the pain of life constantly. 

When we met up in physical for the first time up in her's and my homestate, MA, we were just chatting and all of a sudden that dream from some 10 or so years earlier, came flooding back into my perception in a very strong way and came with added information and knowingness. 

After I finally told her this dream (and the extra impressions I was receiving), she took some moments to collect herself, because she looked VERY surprised (like truly "jaw dropping" surprise).  She told me that many years ago, she got a reading from a lady who had been very involved in Cayce's A.R.E. organization and had been a professional intuitive for many years before she retired.  She had agreed to give my friend a reading though, on request of a mutual friend. 

Two main lives were focused on.  One was during an early American period, when she was half Native American and half White, and she was the healer of her tribe.  She became involved with a white man and he ended up emotionally hurting her a lot, and the intuitive said to her very intensely, "You two will meet again later in this life, because you have unfinished business with each other."

Boy did we ever! After this experience and some more talks, etc, she started to get better and better, and we just naturally and mutually parted ways on good terms.  It's clear that I played a very healing and helping role in her life at the right time, and that in a sense, I helped to nurse her back to life (psychologically/spiritually), just as she or her other Disk self had nursed my other Disk self back to life. It was a karmic balancing/repayment. 

I also did some extensive research into the Edgar Cayce readings and found that these two lives were extensively outlined for Edgar and another woman he gave a reading for.  Everything matched up, except the part about Edgar's Disk member getting mauled by a bear. 

It's important for me to make plain, that I do not think I am the literal, direct, reincarnation of either Cayce, nor John Bainbridge the early American "ner'do'well" and "soldier of fortune" as Cayce's guidance referred to him.  John, according to same, wasn't a very nice and loving guy, and indeed, did break many heart cruelly and selfishly.   

When I had that dream at age 16, about viewing Edgar Cayce opening up that book of life of our past Disk member and knowing in a very certain/sure way that I, Edgar, and John the early American (from England) trapper/pioneer were all connected to each other, I wasn't familiar yet, with the Life readings of this work.  I had JUST gotten into it for health reasons. 

I suppose that I am either a liar, or demons must have set the whole thing up. 

I mean, it's the only possibilities that can explain it all, right?   I mean, it's not possible that Edgar, John B., and I are all different Souls connected/within the same Spirit/collective Disk self, course not. My friend and I meeting when we did and all that happened--all just a coinkydink with no deeper meaning or purpose.

Not even though I've received all this inner and outer guidance over the years, saying that I am the direct, literal reincarnation of Ra Ta/Ra, whom Cayce's guidance said was a past life influence for him, and part of why he could give the Readings he did. (Because Ra Ta was very psychic himself, and came to much spiritual attunement). Oh, and Cayce's source just so happened to plainly say that Ra Ta would directly, literally reincarnate again in the period of 1958 to 1998, with an emphasis on some kind of experience in 1998 (for they specifically said, "must enter again...at this period* or in 1998").  The future period that Cayce's guidance most referred to was that 1958 to 1998 period of testing for humanity and the very beginning of the geological/climatic shifts, polar changing, etc that at some point later, would eventually culminate/crescendo into some catastrophic Earth changes. 

(1998 is when I had my Great Pyramid, secret entrance and going down into some chamber or room, where something very profound and important happened, but I can't remember what the heck it was, just woke up with an extremely strong sense of intensity and profundity). 

Organized, codified, very human influenced belief systems, gotta love em.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #14 - May 29th, 2017 at 4:38pm

PREXISTENCE: A BELIEF OF YOUNG CHILDREN:

While I was a doctoral student, I went to a bar near Harvard Square and encountered a young woman who ran the day care center at the Harvard School of Education.  She shared some of the amazing claims these little children made to her.  For example, Jimmy once made this comment about naptime: "I leave my body and float during naptime. So do these other kids, but they don't know it."
"Why do you think they don't know it?"  "Well, it's like a little mousey doesn't know that it's a mouse."

On another occasion, Jimmy asked her, "You have a birthday tomorrow, don't you?"  Yes, how do you know?"  I know when your birthday is and when Uncle Bob's birthday is."  "How?"  I found out in heaven before I was born."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.