Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Partnered Exploration Proposal (Read 13423 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Partnered Exploration Proposal
Reply #15 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:43am

There are a few long-term members here who don't see eye to eye on various beliefs and continue to discuss and argue their opposing views. 

I'd love to get some partnered exploration experiments going again.  It's sad that most of the old group is gone from this site but I'm hoping newcomers will come and join in.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #16 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:46pm

Hi Vicky-

"There are a few long-term members here who don't see eye to eye on various beliefs and continue to discuss and argue their opposing views."

I think while that was the case, the forum has much less of that now. Yes, we all don't agree on some things, but I don't see the kind and amount of arguing that used to exist. To me the forum is a much more welcoming place.

R

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #17 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 8:55am

What kind of PE do you (Vicky & Focus 69) have in mind? Could you maybe explain in short steps how a PE looks like?

I know the OBE style but this is not something i can do at will yet and it requires a lot of time at night.

Then there is Bruce style exploration where i failed.

And last is my own simple method of intent+perceiving impressions like faces, people, landscapes.

Be PE you mean going into NP as a group and then comparing notes or going there to retrieve someone?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #18 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 2:36pm

Offering this view as one who engaged in partnered retrievals [long ago]:

At that time I felt it was necessary to coordinate a time when all participants would meet. This is a mistaken view. This sort of work takes place out-of-time. That is my experience. All that is necessary is a retrieval target.

Likely one will make itself known. The individual will be in resonance with the needs of the retrieval participants, and I "get" this is being arranged. I have the feeling the target will be an "easy" one so that all feel a measure of success.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 3:21pm

Soulmael,

I think any method is worthy.  I like using Bruce's method.  When I've done his workshops it's worked well for me.  And, many of the other workshop participants also had success.  In one group PE we did in our last workshop, each of us got significant verifiable information.  Our target was someone known deceased of someone in the group.

Morrighan,

I totally agree about the time/out-of-time aspect. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #20 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 7:53am

Ok nice. Smiley So next time i would like to try my perception skills. Our rules after reading the last exploration topics would be like this right?

Before person identification:
- only observe, not intefering with persons field
- no posting of notes on forum or by pm

After person identification:
- comparing perceived data with information about observed persons life from posted url
- notes can be shared on forum topic or exchanged between participants if desired

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:53pm

Far as is known to me no "rules" exist regarding PMs in the time allotted for viewing the target. I believe it's common agreement not to share perceptions on the public forum until the target's name is posted so as not to colour the perceptions of other participants.

Yes it's an "observing only" exercise. No retrievals are required and I personally find it irresponsible to interfere with others and their free choices. It's quite possible to do information gathering without affecting another's personal field in my experience.

I'll post a new target today, seeing as the interest remains.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #22 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:25pm

Soulmael,

A couple of us have been sharing our own results via PMs, but we label the message with "Spoiler Alert" or something like that, so that the other person knows not to read it if they have not done their PE yet.

Personally, I really think it helps to share your findings with someone so as to get their insight after the results are revealed.  Sometimes another person can interpret something in a way you didn't think of, and it helps to have it pointed out.  That's been my experience.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #23 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:49pm

If there were a "Like" button on this forum you'd get one for this post, Vicky. Our experiences and observations match well.

Vicky wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
Soulmael,

A couple of us have been sharing our own results via PMs, but we label the message with "Spoiler Alert" or something like that, so that the other person knows not to read it if they have not done their PE yet.

Personally, I really think it helps to share your findings with someone so as to get their insight after the results are revealed.  Sometimes another person can interpret something in a way you didn't think of, and it helps to have it pointed out.  That's been my experience. 

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #24 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 3:04pm

Morrighan wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:49pm:
If there were a "Like" button on this forum you'd get one for this post, Vicky. Our experiences and observations match well.

Vicky wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
Soulmael,

Yay!  Thanks.  I often find myself trying to hit the "Like" button and then realizing there just isn't one.  Too much time on Facebook I guess, LOL   Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:20pm

I observe mind is the greatest impediment to accurate information retrieval. This just happened today. The following exchange, while not verbatim, is an excellent illustration of this assertion.

N: what is it that made me forget the bulk of the download for today's [mission] work?

Me: Nina. (The actual name is something that is not Nina. Close enough to understand)
[pause]
Checking my field integrity.

N: We know Nina. We encountered Nina before.

So while my infos were spot on, my mind jumped in so that I second-guessed myself. To my mind, "Nina" made no sense as N asked me what, not who. Fortunately there was no hesitation in my original response, and that was the correct response respective of what my mind insisted.

And this is in part why sharing your infos in private correspondence with other participants on these targets is totally useful. A partner is quite valuable in verification. After all, this is the partnered exploration forum.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.