Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This ultra dark person needs to be gotten rid of (Read 1643 times)
Justin
Ex Member

This ultra dark person needs to be gotten rid of
Mar 23rd, 2017 at 10:22pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg43X3A3sZI&feature=youtu.be ;  

Warning: The person in the above Youtube music video is a danger to society in general, and especially to this forum. 

This "song" came from an evilly empathically over loaded 4 year old whom had some pretty deep conversations with his musician dad about the state of the world and the degree of suffering of people and that we needed to do something about it. 

His dad was deeply inspired by these talks, and put them down in song. Little did his dad know that he was mislead by a deeply negative being, whom besides being a megalomaniac, really had a thing for cats for some reason.  Not an Alf thing, but an affection/love thing. 

We all know cats are evil, negative beings themselves and that Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like..... 

Bwhahahaha hahaha!  The take over of the world has begun in earnest.   Cheesy  Huh   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: This ultra dark person needs to be gotten rid of
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2017 at 9:04pm

Justin, this is one of the best things I have seen in a long time. It really brightened my day in a meaningful way. I am now and forever your groupie and part of your fan club.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: This ultra dark person needs to be gotten rid of
Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2017 at 11:46pm

That was very kind of you to say Seagull, Thank You. You have a kind heart.

To be honest, I'm not interested in having fans, groupies, or the like. What does get tiresome and a bit depressing at times, is being constantly rejected, not accepted, actively banished/gotten rid of, and/or otherwise misunderstood by a slight majority of others.

It's happened all my life, and happened much in my last life here too. It would just be nice for a change, to be seen for what/how I really am, not be so bloody misunderstood so much of the time, and just be tolerated, if not accepted.  I could pretend, or try to convince myself, that it never bothers me, but that would be self delusion. I spent a number of years as a child, often praying to God, "please make me normal, please make me normal."

I don't ever have any of these problems in the nonphysical. It's only when I've connected to a human form that I've experienced this. It's my lot in life, and eventually I'll accept it better/more fully, but until then, sometimes these feelings/thoughts need to be verbalized/communicated out. Doing so, helps to keep the heart open. 

Anyways, thank you. Eventually all of us will in physical will learn how to really love and accept each other.  Meanwhile and more immediately, we have the nonphysical to look forward to, and I'm guessing there will be some definite parties that all of us on this forum, plus more, will attend.  That sounds nice.

If you see the "man" with the once lonely eyes, take his hand, you'll be surprised, I know. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.