Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: The White Light Trap (Read 2054 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: The White Light Trap
Mar 17th, 2017 at 11:56am

Below is what it says in Howard Storm's book on page  47. I don't believe he made this up, it came from a divine source, so hopefully it won't be deleted because....

-"Will the United States," I asked, "be the leader of the world in this change?"

"The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher of the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world, and it has failed to be generous with its gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, it will have God's blessing withdrawn. Your country will collapse economically, which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have become victims of your exploitation. They will welcome annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teacher of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world. Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn’t a change.”

The book continues with the above subject, I figure the above is enough of a sample. Howard had the NDE where he was told the above a number of years ago. Have things changed today? Some people in the US  go for the “America First” doctrine. This is “sad.”

Some might find it questionable that Justin mentioned the psychics Bruce recommends. I suppose Justin could've kept silent about this, but on the other hand, it is interesting that the psychics Bruce recommends had good things to say about Justin. This being the case, perhaps it is good that Justin said what he had on his mind, rather than hiding such information. A day will come when we will all be in a realm of being where we can't hide our thoughts. When I am with friends, I like it when I can say what I have in my mind. I don't mean I share nasty thoughts with them, I tend to think of them in a loving and respectful way.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Bruce Moen.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 5:07pm

I Am Dude wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 9:13am:
My comment was more playfully sarcastic than anything else. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I was trying to make a point, which I think you picked up on. I suppose the quotes were an illustration of the disparity between some of your claims and your behavior and overall approach, but also an expression of my doubts and perhaps even aversion towards same. But it was really just my ego feeling the need to express itself when perhaps I shouldn't have let it get the best of me. My apologies.

Yes, was very aware of what you were implying/thinking.  I can understand that, I use to have similar beliefs and attitudes. 

What I said to Bruce, I said for good reasons.  It's clear that Bruce has certain beliefs and perceptions about me.  These beliefs have led him to try to get rid of me a number of times in the last few months or so. 

I did indeed get readings with both of his psychic friends awhile back and they did indeed say what I earlier outlined.  I pointed this out, because I believe that Bruce's beliefs/perceptions about me are not all that accurate/clear.

If he truly thinks his friends are gifted psychics and he seems to both like and respect them a fair amount, then perhaps he should consider what they outlined about me.  If I'm as spiritually mature and intune as they and Linn has indicated, then maybe there are good reasons for why I've talked about and done some of the things I've talked about and done? 

The thing I care most about in this life, is the spiritual transformation/healing of this world.  I work for Yeshua and came to this world at this time on his and the Light's request.  This world will not grow like we desire it to grow, if it does not become more consciously aware of certain hindering forces.  Bruce strongly disagrees with me that there is anything out there to worry about.  He is as off and wrong as can be.

These are very important, crucial issues, which is why I've been fairly persistent about bringing them up.  Some of those times, I've been nudged by the Source level/beings (aka Expanded Guidance) to bring those issues up.   

Perhaps I shouldn't mention it, though I think Albert will understand considering the current context/situation.  One time, awhile back, of my own accord, I went a long time without posting here.  During a meditation during that time period, Albert's guidance had given him a message for me--that I should post at this site more.  I didn't understand why they would say that--it didn't seem like anyone here really listened to what I had to say, and it seemed like I wasn't wanted around here by a good number of regular posters.   

But, I eventually listened to the message and started posting more. I figured that even if people didn't consciously listen or consider the things I was saying, important subconscious seeds were still being planted to be awakened at some other later time.  Besides, fast vibrational information is fast vibrational information--people need to be exposed to it in this world which is immersed in a sea of half truths, many distortions and many false and non helpful sources of so called spiritual truth.  You've begun to sense the latter yourself, it seems.

Re: my changed approach and attitudes of behavior/interaction:  I'm sharing this, because I think it has some public merit/value to do so.  I've been in the spiritual/new age scene for a long time--first started around age 13 and now I'm 37.  This has been a combo of interacting with people in person, and on various forums. 

Earlier on, I began to get a conception that a spiritual, loving person only acted in certain ways and manners. The picture was that of a very feminine, passive, gentle type that tries to get along with everyone, and doesn't talk much about self and especially not in any kind of self boosting way.  You're not suppose to have an ego.  Ego is BAD, gotta get rid of it.   

I'm very sensitive to people's vibes and energy though, because I came in hyper empathic originally.  I can read people really well.  I came to perceive a disconnect and difference between these spiritually interested people's outer and their inner. It felt like a good percentage of people into spiritual and new age type modes, beliefs, etc tended to care more about their image, how they came off to others, while still feeling and thinking within, the same difficult, inharmonious stuff that they were trying to eradicate and pretended like they didn't experience. 

In other words, often they were trying to repress and suppress their ego and shadow sides of self.  A very Course in Miracles type activity and attunement. I then noticed that this had the opposite affect on people. Their repressed/suppressed shadow sides would come out in weird, extreme, and passive aggressive ways.   

Some of this stuff, I noticed about myself as well.  I decided then, that I would try to not care about being spiritual or being attached to a certain image of same, and just try to be led by intuition, gudiance, and holistic logic.   

I then looked closely at Yeshua's life as outlined in both the NT and in the Cayce work.  I noticed that is what he did as well.  Yeshua expressed a rather wide and spontaneous variety of behavior and interaction with others.  Sometimes he was very Yang and Fire, sometimes he was quiet and passive Water, sometimes he was expressive/communicative Air, and other times he was fixed Earth. He even occasionally spoke well of himself or talked about his origin, purpose, and what he was here for.   

He changed according to the situation and need.  But what was always the same no matter what?   His inner intent/motivation was always the same.  Even when he was speaking strongly and critically to others, he never was trying to hurt a person. He always had a positive and loving intent behind his various different actions, behaviors, and interactions. 

People tend to look and focus too much on the outer.  Part of it, is that it's hard to read especially others deeper intent, and sometimes even our own deeper intent/motivation. 

If I think well of myself, and I do, within, then why should I never speak my true thoughts out loud? Because it's not spiritual? 

Thoughts are things!  They are just as real as actions, words, behaviors.  So if I think certain thoughts within, but never talk about them with others, I somehow become "more spiritual" because I'm following a certain formula? 

Well, it's very clear that Yeshua did not follow this formula himself.  He was as sincere and honest as can be.  That doesn't mean he was running around talking about how great he was, etc.  Course not.  He wasn't a big focus for himself.  He only occasionally addressed it in specific context and situations.  He knew he was the prophesied about "messiah" that some people were looking and hoping for. 

He occasionally referred to himself as the Son of Man.  This by the way, was not identifying himself with humanity.  The Son of Man is a much deeper and more ancient concept that relates to the Being known as the "Ancient of Days".  Anyways, long story, but Yeshua was saying that indeed, he came here for a certain purpose. 

I'm not on Yeshua's level, but according to the guidance I've received both without and within and in various different ways, I'm not far from either.  I've been told that I'm reaching that consciousness of at one ment with Source and the Whole. 

I don't really consider it that big of a deal anymore. It's all of our destiny and our birthright.  It's who and what we really are.  But more so, I know I came here to develop myself, eventually, to be an example in the flesh of that kind of attunement as much as is possible while connected to a human animal form.   

I bet there are people out there whom are fairly close to this themselves, but they are not called to be a more out and out example, like Yeshua was.  They go about their lives quietly.  So do I for the most part, but after the collapse, I've been told by Expanded Guidance, that I will be demonstrating certain abilities and awareness, so that people can be reminded of Yeshua's promise to us so long ago.  That if we lived and chose like him, we could become like him. 

Part of that is a certain control/mastery over physical reality. And that's how Yeshua tended to initially "hook" or get people's attention when he was public.  He would partake in healings and various miracles to get peoples attention. Then he would hit them with the real work--belief system retrieval and exampling of what pure Love in the flesh looked and acted like. 

Anyways, so yes, nowadays, I don't care over much if people view me as egotistical, self important, etc.  It seems like no matter what I do or don't do or say, a certain percentage of people find fault with me on an unconscious, reactive level. 

I've experienced this from my peers since kindergarten till now.  For many years, I was an extremely introverted/focused within, quiet, non communicative, and very gentle. I was mercilessly picked on and bullied throughout my school years.  I NEVER started anything with anyone, and always was polite, considerate, and basically a people pleaser that just wanted to be liked and accepted.  I certainly wasn't challenging, communicative, and Yang like I sometimes can be now.    

I sparked strong feelings in people.  This, in some ways, has only gotten more intense, if a bit more polite and underground.  Now I have Bruce, someone I thought was a friend or at least acquaintance, constantly trying to get rid of me.   

People's shadow react strongly towards me, just as many did when Yeshua was publicly interacting with folks.  A number of people hated him intensely. He acted as a clear mirror to people's shadow sides on a deep unconscious level, and they couldn't stand him.   

I've learned through repeat, long time experience, that if I have any contact or interaction with people, especially when in a group way, I'm damned if I do or damned if I don't. 

Other just former ET's in human form, tend to experience at least some of this as well.  The more mature and attuned to Love and Source within one becomes, the more intense this polarization affect with others becomes.   

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 5:49pm

Bruce, thank you for moving. Someone might find the content interesting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.