Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
my bff had a dream about my current sistuation (Read 1483 times)
rikku1987

ALK Member

my bff had a dream about my current sistuation
Oct 19th, 2016 at 9:33am

Well im lil confused about the dream she had but what the dream she had was 2 different senior also she heard a voice too.. so yeah as for the dream  im  just gonna say M for the guy who im dating(not bf) and W for me and for the guy who i moved onto in the dream P.

First part was i moved on from this guy ive been dating we are not bfs but still dating and what happen was he fell in despair and i eventually felt empty she said it was yrs in making and he kept on wanting me to give him another chance and i said no... and then thats when he felt despair depressed and something in my clicked where i felt very empty and she said i should of gave him another chance.... then she said the dream paused for a bit then the second half happen. What happen was the guy im loving/dating him and I where together we felt at peace etc... then she heard a voice she said it felt like it token over her but the voice said to her.... its a mistake for W to move on so fast... and M and W are meant to be to gather and M is the one from him and the voice  said tell W tell W... As for whom in the dream i moved on to P i haven't told my bff i was gonna ask him out once its been awhile since he broken up w/his current bf witch there about to break up.   

So yeah im confused and lost but happy cuz I do love M a lot lol but im just lil confused,shocked and well lil scared tho my bff dream was not a scary one.. So what all do u think.. i dont know much about dreams i sadly dont remember much of my own dreams lol. Oh and She did say the voice was warming feeling kinda like may be god and or his angels... also she had this dream same night i told her i was gonna move on.. She had dreams like this b4 but they come true eventually.
I think since she said its felt like 2 different seniors that i have choices just the moving on one i feel like he may have done something or why else would i felt empty she also could feel how both M and I felt.. plus when i do think of moving on i feel odd feeling in my heart kinda like i lost something so yeah. Thanks in advance im still wow feeling about her dream. Sh was hesitant on telling me P was one who i moved onto cuz she was afraid it mess w/my head.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.