Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reading A Retrieval (Read 2945 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Reading A Retrieval
May 8th, 2016 at 4:59pm

Hello, Wonderful People,

I did something recently that I thought you might be interested in because of all the questions it answered and all the questions that followed.  I asked my son, who is a psychic sensitive, to do a reading while I did a retrieval. 

I have to admit we went into it with some preconceived ideas. 

We set it up to be as simple as possible.  I stood before him while I did meditation, Reiki, and then focused to start the retrieval.  My son said that once I leave for 'my place' the color of the energy above the left side of my head changes to purple doughnut shape, but only on the left side. Once at 'my place', I called for helpers.  (I had not described what my helpers looked like to me.)  First, my son saw them come through to 'stand' in front of me.  (We both had thought I passed through to them.)  He saw my angel and guide move out of their way to stand behind me instead of on each side.  (A big surprise.)  He saw my helpers as large ovals of many colors with a light towards the top third -- something like large egg shapes. (I see them as large grey ovals with lights towards the top.)  That we 'saw' the same thing was surprising.  He later told me they too seem to have to focus to come to me and can fade in and out when they attempt it.  Another surprise.  I continued the retrieval and had my helpers take me to the soul or souls.  (I've known for some time my son can see incarnate souls)  The surprise in this reading and another is that he couldn't see the souls I retrieved although I could...and he looked for them. 

When we had a chance to go over what we saw, we came to several conclusions.  One, my son can read emotions and sees them as colors therefore the helpers had color.  I don't see others' emotions but usually can feel them.  More on this a bit later.

Two, that during a retrieval the helpers have priority, and that is the reason my angel and guide move out of the way. 

Up to the time of the first reading, I thought my helpers stood behind me not in front as that is what it feels like to me, and my vision is never obscured, although my son says I move to look around them.  (My eyes are closed to help keep my focus.)  I did not realize that I move at all. 

I do all my retrievals standing.  I don't want to run the risk of falling asleep during a retrieval.  I know everyone does something a bit different and that is great.

Now as to color of the helpers.  I mentioned once to my helpers that I wished I could see them in all their colors.  A few days later, a new helper came through who was all pink laughter. He was joking and laughing and when I mentioned I could see his color, he told me that was why he was there... because I wanted to see color.  The 'Helpers' had gifted me again. 

I do so love doing this work.

Have any of you had a reading while doing retrievals, and what did you find out.

Enjoy this great day.  It is the only one we have for yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not here.
T'ressa

T'ressa

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: Reading A Retrieval
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2016 at 12:30pm

It is really so interesting, T'ressa. What a great idea to find out what you and your son could both see/sense.

I wonder why the souls you retrieved were not visible to your son, although he could view your helpers and guide, etc.?

I am also astonished that you can do this work standing upright. That is amazing.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Reading A Retrieval
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2016 at 9:44pm

Hi, Seagull,

Thanks for your response. 

I too thought hard about why my son couldn't see the retrieval souls.  I think it might be a case of privacy.  Here on this plane he actually tries not to see too much and when he looks at a soul here, he has permission from the human he is reading. 

I never get a lot of background information and really don't need to know.  I try to keep it as simple as possible so that we can get the job done quickly without too much trauma for the soul.  I get enough to see images of the places my helpers take me to and the condition of the soul.  I feel emotionally quite a bit. 

I talked to my son today and he told me he gets a reflection of the retrieval souls' emotions bouncing off of me, but he still doesn't see them.

This is all new territory for me and him both.  We each have our own gifts and have to work within the parameters of what we are given.  Unfortunately there are not enough teachers to help us learn our crafts (Thanks Bruce for being one of them.) 

I hope this didn't muddy up the waters so to speak.

Back to what I said first.  I think it is a privacy issue. Thanks for asking.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.