Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Colorado Workshop (Read 4982 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Colorado Workshop
Jan 23rd, 2016 at 12:49am

I made a webpage for Bruce's Exploring the Afterlife workshop:  http://persephone092470.wix.com/afterlifeworkshop

Please feel free to share it in emails or any social media to help spread the word, and thank you if you do!

It was my first time playing around with some online graphics programs and I think it turned out pretty good.  I usually don't have any creative know-how so I'm proud of myself  Cheesy    Check it out and let me know what you think.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Whatisreality

ALK Member

Flyover Country
Re: Colorado Workshop
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2016 at 5:40pm

Hi Everyone,

Through an interesting chain of events I found Bruce's 2000 Nexus address in Sydney on Youtube and that led me to sign up for his workshop in Fort Collins.  I have to say I was very moved by what he presented, and the kind, honest way he shared as well. So, I will be there - looking forward to this adventure!

All the Best,
Dean

IP Logged

Whatisreality

ALK Member

Flyover Country
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:22am

Hi Vicky,

It was so nice to meet you and the group this weekend - what an awesome experience!  I had a great time and am looking forward to the next workshop with Bruce.  BTW, I will be following up via Google,etc. to verify as much as I can regarding my first retrieval (the one I shared with the class) - that was just incredible  Shocked

All the best,
Dean

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 3:58pm

Hi Dean,

Glad to hear that you had a good time at the workshop. I attended one of Bruce's workshops a couple/few years back.  Bruce is a good facilitator and teaches some good, simple but effective methods to explore for oneself.  In general, i had a good and interesting time as well. 

Perhaps the only thing that i would add on to Bruce's techniques/method, is when asking for guidance, to specifically ask for help, direction, etc from the most PUL attuned, holistically helpful, and most aware sources. 

"They" may at times send you helpers that aren't at their level of awareness/beingness yet, but they have the wisdom, and expanded awareness to know which helpers will be most helpful for you in a given moment.   

In any case, i hope you share some of your experiences sometime here. 

IP Logged

Whatisreality

ALK Member

Flyover Country
Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:49pm

Hi Justin,

Yes, it certainly was an interesting (and definitely fun!) weekend.  It was so nice to meet Bruce in person, and study with him.  I also got to meet Vicky and several others in the class, they were all very supportive of someone like me who is a complete newbe at all this.

I actually did my first retrieval, complete with some specific information that I was able to (at least partially) validate via a Google search...and in all honesty will take me a while to mentally process all this  Cheesy

I'm definitely looking forward to his next class, and also the Gateway Voyage at TMI I'm doing later this year - yeah, I'm jumping in with both feet.  Like Bruce, I have an intense curiosity about why I'm here and where I'm going afterwards.

Also, thanks for your thoughts on asking for guidance - it sounds like it can't hurt to ask for a guide that is the most PUL attuned.  And me being so new to this I can use all the help I can get  Roll Eyes

I have to say Bruce is one of the kindest people I've ever met - he is perfect for teaching something as special and unique as afterlife retrievals and similar concepts.  It's too bad that there seems to be so much negative posting about him on this [his] site.

Anyways, just want to wish you and everyone here the best...

Thanks,
Dean

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:07pm

I suspect you're only new to it in a limited, and material sense.  New to your current personality.

I imagine that you will also rather enjoy your time at Gateway.  My spouse and i attended Gateway at TMI in Faber for our honey moon.  It was quite lovely on many levels.  Instead of doing the Monroe affirmation as is, try leaving out "the whose wisdom, etc is equal to my own"  part, and ask for the most PUL attuned.

Your welcome--yes, certainly doesn't hurt to try. I probably shouldn't have used the term "only" though.  Certainly we don't want to block communication with our own Disk members, because we do tend to get a lot of help from our Disk's/Expanded selves. 

But, if you read Bob Monroe's last book, Ultimate Journey, you might have noticed that Bob had to go beyond what his Disk was aware of, to get to the "ultimate" answers. 

It makes it a bit easier and more efficient, communicating with those who have already completed the process.

Yes, i agree with your assessment of Bruce--he also struck me as a very kind person. He has a good heart, and sincerely wants to help people expand. 

I haven't met Vicky in physical this lifetime around, but from having tuned into her, i think she is a rather kind and genuine person too.

Rather than say, best of luck, i prefer to say/intend, "may you spiritually expand to your greatest potential."

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #6 - May 10th, 2016 at 11:50am

Hi!

I want to say thanks to both of you, Dean and Justin for your kind words of me  Smiley

Dean, yes Bruce has a special way of teaching doesn't he.  I see it as definitely one of the reasons he came into this life. 

Many people have even met Bruce nonphysically in their experiences, although Bruce always says he has no recollection of it.  But I have met him out there nonphysically so many times, so I know it's real.  He's out there teaching even when he doesn't know it!!   Wink

So Dean, if you ever want to call on him as a nonphysical guide since you know, trust, and like him, then just focus on the feeling of remembering him and set intention.  I've done it both before going into exploration and during and it's worked.  I know that all it takes to "call someone" is to remember the feeling of being with them.

Nice meeting you too Dean.  I do hope you'll continue to stay in touch.  I'm always up for a great conversation, and I especially look forward to hearing about your time at TMI!!

Vicky
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2016 at 5:47pm by Vicky »  

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.