Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ghost problem (Read 8720 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
ghost problem
Nov 29th, 2015 at 12:34am

Can anyone suggest any way I can get some help with a ghost who has been living in my rented home for a long, long time...the landlady told me about her when I moved in, but she wasn't any trouble till lately when she is apparently trying to get attention, perhaps wants help moving on, I have tried a soul retrieval to help her move on, but things keep happening. Annoying things. It seems she is tampering with my smartphone, which is a bit alarming. Any suggestions, anyone?

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: ghost problem
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2015 at 10:41am

Sounds very interesting, Vee!  I didn't know you were experiencing these things.  What are you experiencing? 

How do you know it's this same ghost that supposedly has been there a long, long time?  Who is she and what do you or the landlady know about her?  You could try to contact/talk to her in your dreams, so you could program yourself to dream about her.  Or, you could simply imagine a white light as the doorway to crossing her over and telling her she has to go through it.  Maybe the activity is not from the same ghost but is someone or something different. 

Or maybe it's a poltergeist.  You said that only recently you noticed activity, so what has changed or what preceded the activity?

You could also set an intention of protection against these annoying things, sort of like imagining a bubble of energy around you and then imagine expanding it out all around you until it envelopes your entire home, and then you "fill it" with your "demands".  Sort of like intending that nothing harmful or disruptive can come to you.  I do things like that sometimes if I'm particularly stressed out or nervous, like when I have to drive in a typical Colorado snow day!  Makes driving in it a little bit less scary.    Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Dec 6th, 2015 at 12:07pm

Thanks, Vicky. I did do soul retrievals twice in hopes the problem would disappear. There is a problem in the house in that the roof is leaking and I will have to move, probably early in the new year. It might be related to the ghost problem in some way. I've never had to deal with a restless spirit before, though I've done soul retrievals before. Well, it's a long story because it started a while ago with someone, during the night, going around the house and opening all my blinds, which I always shut at night and then drew the curtains across. In the morning, the blinds were all open when I drew the curtains back in the morning. This went on for a while and then it stopped after I tried to do a retrieval for the person. I had a feeling it might be the spirit of a previous landlady I had in a different address; she would come into my house when I was out (not allowed, but she did it anyway) and she often fiddled with things, like my windows--open or shut, whatever she wanted. It was very annoying and I complained, but anyway, she passed away and I had no reason to think she had not fully passed over. But when the blinds were being fiddled with, I wondered if it was her, asking for some help, which I tried to give her in the retrieval. OK, that was that.
A few days after the blinds stopped being opened, this thing happened. I have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, and those things can do stuff all by themselves sometimes...for example, my phone will turn its sound off quite often, I have to watch for that happening. But I guess that's just something they do. But the other day I had trouble with my tap water which had tasted very bad and I asked my good neighbour next door if I could get some water from her till it was fixed. She brought over a big jug of water very kindly. However, the time at which I phoned her to ask if I could get some water was, say, I don't know, maybe 3 in the afternoon or something. Well, before I phoned her, before I even knew I was going to have to phone her, somehow my smartphone messaged her on the text function around 2:30 or so and sent her, not one, but three, different messages, one after the other...each time, the message read, like, io or pio or sp or something like that. Nonsense. Well, she doesn't have a smartphone so those stupid messages went to her landline, and the phone rang three times with these ridiculous messages....coming from my phone number. Right. Then I actually phoned her to ask about getting some water. I did not notice that the three messages had gone to her until after I phoned her, so I couldn't figure out what was happening. I saw the three messages and knew I had not sent them. I went over to talk to her about that, I had no idea how they'd gotten sent. It must have been an annoying thing, the phone ringing three times with only those silly messages being spoken by the computerized operator, but she didn't seem annoyed. But then she explained, the three messages, texted messages, came through to her landline BEFORE I phoned her asking for the water. That is, BEFORE I even knew I was going to have to phone her. Before I knew my water had gone bad.
So that's what has been happening. So I was concerned especially that the ghost had figured out how to use my smartphone...they do like electronic stuff...and if it really got good with my phone, I could see that I could be in difficulties. So that's what happened. However, since I emailed Bruce (he hasn't replied yet) and then put the post up on the Board, the trouble has, so far, stopped. Except, of course, my phone keeps turning off its sound without warning, but it seems to be something these crazy phones just do. So I don't know...we shall see. The roof in this house is leaking quite badly, was supposed to be repaired and that didn't happen, so I will be moving in a couple months anyway. All very troubling, taken in total. I will try that idea about protecting myself and my home that you suggested there at the end of your post. Thank you for that.   Undecided

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Dec 6th, 2015 at 9:19pm

Well I assume you're like me.  My energy attracts paranormal activity, is like a beacon or something.  We just can't help it.  I have had paranormal activity at every place I've lived.  Not that it's all due to ghosts, but just activity of one kind or another. 

One of my favorites was in my rental house, when a plastic box (like a storage box) slid across the carpet in my living room.  Both my son and I saw it.  Luckily we both happened to be looking that direction when it happened, or else neither one of us would have believed it!  No explanation for it, ghostly or otherwise!

The thing about your smartphone is weird.  Years ago I had 3 separate experiences of "spirit" phone calls.  And one time, my phone rang by vibration.   No one was on the  line when I answered.  I never set my phone to vibrate, and I even called Sprint to ask if it's possible for my phone to vibrate if it's not set to vibrate,  like could it do it on accident, and they said no.  I was at work when it happened and my supervisor heard it vibrate too, so it wasn't my imagination. 

That reminds me of something from like 10 years ago when Bruce still lived here in Colorado.  I was visiting him at his house and his cell phone rang.  He answered it and then he quickly hung up.  His wife said, "Who was that?"  And Bruce said, "No one, it was just static." 

And she just looked at him like "Do you know who you are?"   Roll Eyes

And then Bruce went, "Ohhh, I probably shouldn't have hung up so quick.  It might have been someone really trying to get in touch with me." 

I thought that was so great!  I wonder if Bruce remembers that! 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2015 at 9:30pm

By the way Vee, I once lived in an apartment complex and had noticed my heat turned down when I know I had had it turned up when I left.  And one day I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard what sounded like my front door being unlocked and opened.  I had only a towel wrapped around me but I grabbed a baseball bat and was at least going to attempt to beat the crap out of whoever it was.  I had the bat raised in the air and scared the you know what out of one of the maintenance staff, a woman.  She said she was sorry, she was in the wrong apartment, etc.  Well I knew she was lying, she was there to turn down my heat!  I complained to the office and they of course said they didn't allow that sort of thing to happen.  Bunch of liars!  I let them know that if that if it happens again I'd call the police. It never happened again.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 12:07am

Thanks Vicky. Another thing that was happening when all that happened, was, one of my friends I call a lot, somehow the phone kept putting her number on block. She was blocked again and again. I couldn't understand it. I finally took her name out of my contact list and reinserted it spelled a bit differently. It didn't happen again. When I realized that my neighbours had gotten the three texts BEFORE I knew I'd need to phone them for water, I could see I had some sort of awful problem, so I took their name out of my contact list and reinserted it under the name of a different member of their family. So far, so good. I tell you though, it is very annoying. To say the least, politely. At the same time, I have been trying to read through a difficult book called A Course in Time Travel by Curtis Loys Jackson. It is a very hard book to read. I'm slowly getting through it but it will be a long time before I actually understand it. Anyway, that book has been happening at the same time as all this other stuff, and Curtis' book is about past, present, future being one, and how important it is to try to persuade our future perfect self, our Time Travelling Oversoul, to pay attention and work with us. I have wondered, with all this going on, if she is, in fact, trying to teach me things. Because some of that stuff had to do with future things impacting on what was happening, like the three texts being sent to the neighbour before I knew I'd need to phone them. I don't know about that but I did take note of it. I hope it's done with now, I've had enough of strange goings-on on top of the rest of the craziness of life in general.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 12:27am

Those really are strange events all closely related.  Doesn't sound like coincidence. 

Do you know where you'll be moving yet?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Dec 7th, 2015 at 12:31am

No, I'm letting the spirit guide me, trying not to put too much nervous energy into it...it's time for me to move into independent senior housing and be comfortable and not move any more, but that may not be what happens. We shall see.

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 9:39pm

Interesting experiences.

I witnessed an apparent "spirit phone call" myself a few years ago. It was a little while after my mother's funeral, and my sister and I were sitting in the undertaker's office discussing the making of a new headstone to replace the smaller one which existed on the plot where her ashes had been buried. It is the same plot where her parents are buried. My mother had lived with me, and after her passing, at that time I was the sole occupant of the house. My sister lived (and still does) about 100 miles away.

At some point during the conversation, my sister's mobile phone (a simple non-smart phone) rang in her bag. As she reached for it and pulled it out, it stopped ringing. When she looked at the displayed number, and showed it to me, we were both amazed to see that it was the number of my landline phone at home. Of course, there was nobody at my home to have made the call, as I was at the undertaker's. The undertaker (a very pleasant lady) immediately said, "That's your mum!". And to this day, with no other "normal" explanation (such as call-forward etc) we have to agree with her . When I got back home from the undertaker's, the house was empty and in darkness, with no sign of anybody having been in there to have made the call.

Among several strange associated incidents, I will mention one other, which occurred when my other half Sue and I were visiting the grave plot a couple of years or so after mother's passing. A Lavender plant we had planted there a few months earlier had become a little overgrown and "leggy", and I said that I wished we had a pair of hedging shears with us to trim it back with. However, after finishing some general tidying-up, I collected the weeds, rubbish etc, and took them to one of the cemetery rubbish bins about 30 yards away. When I got there, I was dumbfounded to see, right at the top of the bin, a pair of hedging shears, sitting there with handles open as if offering themselves to me! I took them back to the grave plot where I showed them to an equally dumbfounded Sue. After using them, I returned them to the bin.

This may have just been a massive coincidence, but I have never before expressed a need for shears while out, and have never before (or since) come across any while out, either in that cemetery, or anywhere else, so I am inclined to think it was yet another little "sign".  Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 11:38pm

Hi Alfred. Thanks for your take on the ghost issue. It goes quiet for a while and then there is a burst of activity. Someone pointed out that in the three mysterious text messages sent to my neighbour from my phone, the only letters in the message were, like, is, op,iso, pi, etc. I didn't keep the messages, which I wish I had done. But I remember those letters in the messages and someone mentioned that it looks like someone wanting my IP address, right? So they wondered if the messages had come from somewhere else, a different source, but the messages were sent right from my phone, no where else. So I have looked up the IP address and written it out in case it is a ghost, in case it is someone from my family, wanting to communicate, they now have the IP address sitting on my bureau, if they want it. Maybe I'm just flipping my lid, who knows. Maybe I'll regret doing that, but we shall see. Probably nothing. I'll move out of here in later in the year and maybe it will all stop then.

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #10 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 2:19pm

The IP theory seems like a good possibility, Vee. As you say, see what may or not happen now you have made the address available.

Modern digital equipment does seem more prone to manipulation by non-physical entities than the old analogue things were/are, although of course spirit phone calls have a fairly long history. Digital photographs certainly seem to show effects more often than the film versions. Being more direct processes, digital systems may be easier to bias from a non-physical position.

Keep us posted of your situation Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 2:27pm

Hi Alfred. Thanks for your comments. I will keep the Board posted of any further developments. I've had a lot of problems with this Samsung phone, but the other day my editor explained to me that when I charge it up at night, I have to turn it Power Off and that will cause it to clear all old caches and cookies. I had no idea I was supposed to do that, and when I did, I had to go in twice to get rid of everything. That will explain some of the things that were happening with my phone for sure, but probably not the three text messages going to my neighbour. Esp when they went a while BEFORE I knew I was going to have to phone them. Anyway, I'll be watching, now that the caches are cleared, what further activity happens. You know, I'm 72, and I got this phone a year and a half ago. I have no young people in my life to ask them anything about digital stuff, so it's live and learn. A lot of seniors are starting to buy these things now, having realized it's not going away, they better get on board. It's really hard for us elderly not having anyway of knowing how to do things on the new technology, and the stores that sell the stuff don't want to do training.However, I learned and am still learning. Thanks for your interest in my ghost problems. And another thing, the caches and cookies on my phone still don't explain the window blinds being opened during the night and so on. It's a digital world now, but not to that extent.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.