Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Spiritual Orb Defined (Read 5102 times)
Mystique

ALK Member

The Spiritual Orb Defined
Nov 21st, 2015 at 12:22pm

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as spirit orbs, ghost orbs, and angel orbs. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit.

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg

This is a painting of the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon a Saint's head and appearing as a Halo.

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/files/2014/01/halo.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the
Spirit of God
descending like a dove and
alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the
Spirit
descending as a dove out of heaven, and He
remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the
Holy Spirit
descended in
bodily form
like a dove
upon Him,
and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo.

This is accurate identification of the Holy Spirit.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Re: The Spiritual Orb Defined
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 4:49pm

Chariots of God (living works of the Holy Spirit)

The link below is an artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

http://iamlori.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/ezekiel_s_vision_op_800x400.jpg

What you were looking at in the above link appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as
"a wheel in the middle of a wheel"
- this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were,
a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them;
and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them,
for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21.
"for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

"for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19.
"and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

"and when the living creatures was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a video of a spirit flying in one of the many small chariots of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

Psalm 68:17.
The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands.
The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 5:50pm

Spirit of truth and the eyes of the Lord

The Spirit of truth and the eyes of the Lord are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

Please notice the pupil of the human eye in this picture.

http://aashdown.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/eyeball4.jpg

This center dot is the pupil of the Spirit of truth as in this photograph.

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg

The above photo is of the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6.
And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1.
I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our cries.

Romans 8:26.
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9.
For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15.
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19.
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver their soul from death,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

Jesus said to the Apostles -

John 16:13. However, when He,
the Spirit of truth,
has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:16.
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 1:39am

My thoughts on the Halo

The Spirit of God appears to be revealing to us through the Halo that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God.

This is not to be confused with the life that Christ gives us through the Spirit of truth.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life,
and man became a living being.

The term
"Spirit"
translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it's primary sense, means
breathe,
air, wind.

I believe that the breathe of life went into man's nostrils and is located over and throughout the brain giving us life. Hence, the Halo is over the head, representing the Spirit of God giving us life in this world. And without the breathe of life, the brain would not function and we would have no life in this world. The breathe of life is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. When the silver cord is loosed, we are cut off from the breathe of life, the brain dies, we become disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer part of this visible world.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7.
Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed.
or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.
Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

I believe that the Halo would be the Spirit of God's rightful place in revealing to us that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God and thus the Halo does not have to be limited to Christianity.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 11:40am

On Spiritual Tunnels

1 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when
the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

Here is a picture of a whirlwind.

http://www.eots.co.uk/chase/Plains%202010/day15/23.jpg

The spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) is the work of the Holy Spirit.

2 KINGS 2:11. ...
Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.