Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website (Read 46050 times)

Re: Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website
Reply #15 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 11:53pm

Justin and Recoverer, you are gossiping again.

When will you stop?

Robert Bruce could be the real thing or not, but you wouldn’t know.
He could be making plenty of money or barely any, but you wouldn’t know.
He might be using his money mostly for himself and his family, or he might be using much of it to assist others in need, or giving a reasonable percentage to charity and/or medical research, but whether he is or not, you would not know.

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 12:55am

Gossip is the concocting and passing on of what we do not know about another, particularly of what is unsavoury and detrimental.

Gossip is the initial manifesting emergence of most of the evil on this planet.

Gossip causes and inflicts upon people all manner of interpersonal rifts, workplace and societal conflicts, marriage and family break ups, loneliness, depression, isolation, fear, wayward influence, unhappiness…. even wars and economic downturns are caused by gossipers.

Nearly all manifested human strife starts with and is fuelled by gossip. If people did not gossip then there would not be the tiniest fraction of the nastiness and unhappiness that there is on Earth. 

There are naïve gossips who don't know any better, and there are intelligent, crafty and evil gossips who know what they are doing, and there is a spectrum and blending between the two. Crafty gossips camouflage their malicious gossip in amongst seemingly benign gossip.

Some gossipers throw in false qualifiers such as, "I can't say for certain.....", thinking that doing so makes them seem not to be gossiping, but they are. That is just one of the tactics gossipers use to make themselves seem innocent.

Many gossipers use inferences and insinuations about others, or avoid directly saying the names of those they gossip about, so they are not saying something directly and not accusing someone directly but their accusation is implied, thinking it makes themselves look less vicious or enables them to deny it or slip out of accountability.   

Many gossipers pretend their gossiping is some sort of beneficial advice to others, even that their gossiping is caring for others.

In the so-called spiritual community there are plenty of gossips. They try to present themselves and their gossiping as spirituality, but they are just elitists, and gossip is one of the tools elitists use. They like to infer the individual they gossip about is of personal or spiritual lowness. 

Many gossip to gain a sense of elevation over those they gossip about, or over those they gossip to, or over others in general. They do it because they like it; it makes them feel to be more than what they are. They gossip to make themselves seem knowledgeable and wise, and to feel influential and powerful. But in reality they are pathetic and insignificant.   

Gossipers have no sincere regard for privacy or confidentiality. They are untrustworthy. Whatever is said to them in privacy or confidence will be passed on and even used as a threat or a weapon if they can.

Gossipers do not have friends, they just use people as allies for their cause. Watch them turn nasty and drop a friend like a hot stone when they find that their friend thinks differently to themselves.

Gossiping is part of a wider unhealthy personality condition. If gossip is eliminated from the character then other unhealthy character traits and inclinations can be eliminated with it. Healthy characters are not prone to habitual gossiping.

Of course, there are also unhealthy characters who do not gossip, but they are less common than those who do.

Gossipers are classic weak characters. Directly and by insinuation and inference they spread malicious things about others, and try to damage others, but when someone criticises them they get even more vindictive.

They are masters of pretending they have been unfairly and overly attacked, playing the victim, claiming to have been bullied, exaggerating the offence made against them, trying to win sympathy from others or create a perception of being in the right, and thereby justify the vindictive response they intend to make.   

How to stop gossip:

Although we might train children and youth not to gossip, it is up to adults to govern ourselves.

Let those who gossip, gossip. They cannot be stopped. But their gossip can stop with us. 

When we hear gossip, it stops with us. We do not pass it on.

If we are in a position where we have to listen to gossip, then we should recognise it for what it is and give it the bare minimum of attention it requires. I mean the minimum mental attention by not being curious to hear more, and the minimum emotional attention by not liking it or disliking it, nor believing it or disbelieving it – just barely listening to it as if it is a noise in the background of our attention. But we may still give the person that is speaking to us our full attention, just not value the content of their gossip.

Like a foam wall that absorbs sound without reflecting it. There is no echo from such a wall. So too, gossip stops with us, we do not indulge it, and we do not pass it on.

Despite the evils that come from gossip, it is an understandable human weakness. Having understanding of the natural temptations inherent in being human, and wishing well for others, whoever they are and whatever they do, will help ready our hearts and enable us to neutralise gossip that comes our way.

Not gossiping requires a decision and a commitment to that decision. But old habits die hard. So do not beat yourself up too much if you fail here and there. Just learn the lesson within the mistake and continue on. Even the best make mistakes.   

Some professions formalise gossip, and call it by such terms as networking and liaising. If we work in such fields we walk a difficult line, for we may be expected to pass on information that is just formalised gossip. We should be conscious and discerning, and use our best judgement within the circumstances.

The greatest lesson currently being learnt from the internet is the difference between information and knowledge.  And gossip is just one type of information that occurs on the internet.

Information is not knowledge, it is only information. We do not know something just because we have read it or been told it, or because we think it, or because we like it. We only know it when we have seen it, when we have done it and been it.

We should practice discerning between what we know and what we only think we know.

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 9:35am

1796/CB, thanks for the solid advice.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 10:59am

1796- Perhaps one of the best, most incisive and insightful posts in many a moon.  It's a keeper.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #19 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:47am

1796:

If I thought you were sincerely trying to help Justin and I, I would've taken the time to read your post. Since I don't believe this is the case, I didn't.

I read Justin's post because I believed his intentions were sincere. He probably feels the same about mine.

Roger, maybe people shouldn't gossip about ACIM and such.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:04pm

1796 wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 11:53pm:
Justin and Recoverer, you are gossiping again.

When will you stop?

Robert Bruce could be the real thing or not, but you wouldn’t know.
He could be making plenty of money or barely any, but you wouldn’t know.
He might be using his money mostly for himself and his family, or he might be using much of it to assist others in need, or giving a reasonable percentage to charity and/or medical research, but whether he is or not, you would not know.

So when Yeshua criticized and verbally lambasted the corrupt, money and ego loving Pharisees, Sadducees and Scribes, he was "gossiping"?

In any case, hard to take your preaching seriously.  See this thread and reply/post 18 to see you go on and on about your evil leftist, liberal co-workers and how negative they are:

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1393045262/15

So when you do it, it's not "gossiping"?  How convenient.

Btw, you don't seem to understand the meaning of gossiping.  Gossiping involves talking behind another's back in private.  Usually gossipers try to keep the person they are gossiping from knowing exactly who is doing it and what exactly is being said.

I'm talking upfront, open and honestly on a public forum. I hope Robert Bruce sees this, and knows that some people aren't fooled, but are wise to him and his negative guru stchick. 

His weird defense of Sai Baba and his molestation of boys is pretty dang unethical for a someone who sets themselves up as a spiritual teacher/authority. The worst con people are those that make money off people's spiritual hunger and seeking whether they are in the religious, New Age/metaphysical, or Eastern guru scene.

One of the reasons why Yeshua was so vehement in his criticism of the false spiritual teachers and sources of his day.  He even called them serpents/snakes/vipers. 

I always thought it odd and ironic that we have various checks for our various material areas and subjects--we have consumer reports for products, we have political watch dog groups for politicians, we have whistle blowers for government, we have the better business bureau, home inspectors, etc, etc, etc,

YET, in the spiritual area and world, we have so little of these types of checks.  Our spiritual growth is the most important thing there is, much more important than getting your money's worth for a car, house, product, material service, etc, etc. 

Oh the sad irony. 

Quote:
Robert Bruce could be the real thing or not, but you wouldn’t know

Here at this site, most of us accept the reality of psychism, intuition, nonphysical senses or whatever you want to call them.  As someone that has experienced a lot of verification over the years, i trust my intuition even though i don't always get things 100% right. 

My intuition fairly blares loudly that Robert Bruce isn't everything he says he is or tries to appear to others as. My intuiton tells me that he lacks spiritual attunement, but is plenty attuned to his lower self.  I don't see him as evil or something that extreme.  In fact, i get a Uranian vibe from him to some extent.  Uranus is of the extremes and those that have it highlighted in their chart, often have high, positive, spiritual aspects/tendencies, mixed strongly with some rather low, negative, lacking in love tendencies. 

Rarely is there much balance or moderation or consistency with them, and they tend to swing from the extremes. 

Edgar Cayce was very much a "Uranian" type, as it was his single strongest/most highlighted astro indication.  With that said, Edgar, unlike Robert Bruce, never tried to take material advantage of others, and wasn't all that concerned with money or things for the most part and most of the time, as he was a true follower of Yeshua, whom consistently minimized the importance of material wealth and power.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:20pm

Along similar lines.  There is a source that i use to like and recommend to others.  One time, Albert shared with me some information about that source that was less than flattering. It was a video that this source had made about a certain subject that i know a lot about. 

Because i saw that, i started to question that source more.  I don't think the stuff they talk about where they obviously lack discrimination completely invalidates their whole work, BUT i'm not going to recommend it anymore nor listen that closely. 

I appreciate Albert taking the time to give me that heads up, even though there was a possibility of me becoming upset at him for popping a hole in a belief system bubble.  If i had been immersed in my ego, likely i would have become defensive about it.

Ever tell someone really into a certain source that there are major issues with that source?  In my experience, most times, most people react rather negatively and "shoot the messenger". 

For those interested, the source i'm speaking about is Courtney Brown Jr., and the video he shared involved Brown talking about his groups remote viewings of Yeshua (Jesus), and how Jesus wasn't crucified, etc, basically the whole Seth rehashing.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:01pm

This is one of Robert Bruce's older sites and salesman endeavors:

http://astralbob.com/manifestationhealing.html

It reads like one long spiritual infomercial. Notice the outright manipulation tactics, and mixing of truth with falsity and fear for the sake of selling his super duper, like nothing ever kit that will transform your life, heal your body, enlighten you, and which has the objective value of 10, 000 dollars. 

I think i was overly kind and generous in my previous assessment of him.  He is a con artist salesman par excellence. 

Please do tell him i say this, as i don't want to be accused of gossiping behind someone's back. Maybe i'll email him a link to this thread.

Oh btw, i remember listening to him interviewing Tom Campbell. During said interview, he started telling Tom about his experience with a werewolf that was on the roof of the building he was in. No, not an astral werewolf, but a physical one.

Frankly, to me, this is much more out there than talking about a negative E.T. group that has reptilian features/characteristics.  It's a rather big/immense Universe we live in, but it's a pretty tiny planet.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:59pm

But wait, there's more!

http://astralbob.com/thespiritualfamily.html

"And let me tell you, I DIG FOR THE GOLD!" 

Oh does he ever. Finally, some honesty.  Course, that's not what he meant to convey, but anyone with even a little discernment would be able to see through this guy and his high powered salesman tactics. 

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 3:22pm

Justin, the uranian types are such unpredictable bores, not very capricornish. But God is very predictable in relatively mysterious ways. Here's a link, care to gues what's inside - the Truth about Robert Bruce? A painting by John Singer Sargent? I'll give a clue, it's something on the internet.

http://tinyurl.com/24eg6dn

IP Logged

Reply #25 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 1:16am

Quote:
1796/CB, thanks for the solid advice.

rondele wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 10:59am:
1796- Perhaps one of the best, most incisive and insightful posts in many a moon.  It's a keeper.
R

Appreciation acknowledged, gentlemen.

I am a firm believer in individual freewill and accountability. Therefore, my same old line: Let all and each of us make sure that any advice, suggestions, information, that comes our way, agrees with our own conscience and best judgement before we follow it or take it to heart.

Being disciplined in this practice will make us strong and independent individuals, decisive, responsible and accountable, will intensify our consciousness, brighten conscience, develop our reasoning abilities and judgement, and will enable us to function at our best and to learn the most from the experiences of life.

I endeavour to speak straight, but instructions are not orders. They are only instructions, there for the following or the ignoring, or partly either. They may be right or wrong. Every individual must eventually learn to consciously walk their own path.   

None of us who would advance consciously should be sheep, but there are those who would make us sheep if they could.

cb

IP Logged

Reply #26 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 2:47am

Today I had a funny day that I thought couldn’t get any funnier, then this evening I see Justin and Recoverer’s posts and my goodness, its like laughter therapy on tap.

Quote:
...  As someone that has experienced a lot of verification over the years, i trust my intuition even though i don't always get things 100% right. 

Like last year when you said the world as we know it was going to be destroyed in a few months by some sort of galactic fart.

That certainly wasn’t 100% right – it was 100% wrong. A fantasy. Wishful thinking. 

You might trust your intuition, but no one with a mind of their own would.

Quote:
   My intuition fairly blares loudly that Robert Bruce isn't everything he says he is or tries to appear to others as. My intuiton tells me that he lacks spiritual attunement, but is plenty attuned to his lower self.

Even if you are right, so what. Why do you assume to possess authority to set about damaging Robert Bruce’s business and reputation? The answer, of course, is that you’re an authoritarian lefty, and anything you disapprove of, you believe should not exist.   

Here's more laugher therapy:

Justin criticises me as if I might be the one who wants to hurt or oppress others, for my mentioning some of the ghastly statements and ideas that I so often hear lefty psychologists say when talking about how to achieve their equalised society, and then Justin goes on to say this:

Quote:
   I always thought it odd and ironic that we have various checks for our various material areas and subjects--we have consumer reports for products, we have political watch dog groups for politicians, we have whistle blowers for government, we have the better business bureau, home inspectors, etc, etc, etc,

YET, in the spiritual area and world, we have so little of these types of checks.  Our spiritual growth is the most important thing there is, much more important than getting your money's worth for a car, house, product, material service, etc, etc. 

Oh the sad irony.

That says it all, really.

Of course legislation and some sort of policing and punishment are the only way Justine's ideal spiritual society could exist. And as people resisted, the policing and punishment would have to be increased to meet resistance.  

Well, if the lefties of the western world get their way, which they probably will at least for a little while, there will definitely be such “checks”, “watch dogs” and “inspectors” policing spiritual teachings and enforcing an official state spirituality. Just as Justin would like to see happen. For lefties love rules and regulations, bans and restrictions. It is the only way to equalise a society made of people with freewill, for people with freewill are not equal until they are oppressed. 

And seeing as Justin looks forward to such a spiritually controlled society then I expect he would like to be employed in a role as a spiritual policeman (or rather a spiritual policeman-woman/he-she) making sure that all spiritual teachers in society are adhering to permissible state law spiritual teachings.

You and Recoverer could drive around in a police car marked Spiritual Police, the letters PUL on your uniform shoulders and He-She on your cap. You might even get your own TV show, Spiritual Cops.

♪ Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gunna do ♪ what ya gunna do when they come for you ♪   

That’d be fun, you could kick down Bruce Robert’s door and shoot him in the chest with a tazer, knock him down and jump on him in good ol’ US cop style, squashing him into the ground and twisting his arms out of joint while screaming at him to “RELAX, RELAX, JUST RELAX”. Then you could bang his head on the door frame as you stuff him in the car, and take him away to gulag for spiritual re-education - Justin style.

Then you could come to my place and do the same to me. he he he  I think you would like that, Justine. You could torture me with the tazer until I finally give in and cry out, “Alright alright, Justin is Yeshua’s prophet. I’ll “wake up dude”. Won’t go out of body anymore. I’ll give up bacon. There’s no such thing as silver cord. Yes yes I’ll take my daily estrogen supplements and become a he-she.”

Realistically though, I expect Justin and Recov are not quite cut out for the rough and tumble of hands-on policing of spirituality. I expect you would prefer to keep your hands clean. Maybe have a spiritual gestapo of butch lesbians who go out and round up the spiritual dissidents. You might prefer to be a legislator, writing the legislation for official spiritual teaching and practice. Or you could be commissar Justin, head of the Free People’s Division of Spiritual Compliance. Or perhaps you’d like to be a Judge Justin so you could pass sentence on spiritual miscreants like Bruce Roberts, me, and any others who don’t comply with the regulations of Justin’s spiritual police state.

And while you’re at it you could sentence Bruce Moen to a few weeks “education” on reptilian aliens. 

You’d have to get rid of juries, of course. We couldn’t have the public deciding that any spiritual dissidents are innocent and setting them free to keep doing their own thing – like thinking for themselves and following their own conscience.

There should be huge pictures of Justin the Prophet in every city square, and children’s classrooms should have a picture of smiling Justin with a halo looking down upon the children.

Thanks for the laughs fellas. You are so good humoured you lefties. I like people who can laugh at themselves. Its a sign of maturity.

But fun aside, legislating and policing spiritual practice is the most horrific thought I can imagine.

It has happened before though, many times, and it is sure to happen again, for human behaviour tends to be cyclic, especially when the humans don't learn from it the previous time.

Along with many socialist regimes through history, the Soviet Socialists had that same idea. They wanted to police spiritual teachings and practices because those pesky Christians believed in individual freewill and accountability, and believed every individual is answerable for their self before God, and socialists don't allow people to acknowledge any authority above the state, ie above the chief socialists. So they coerced Christians not to attend church by murdering tens of millions of them and intimidating all the rest. Murder and oppression is what socialists do best.   

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2015 at 8:47am by 1796 »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 10:35am

Quote:
Like last year when you said the world as we know it was going to be destroyed in a few months by some sort of galactic fart.

That certainly wasn’t 100% right – it was 100% wrong. A fantasy. Wishful thinking.

Actually, if you look it up, even many more mainstream astrophysicists and astronomers thought this event would be more of a big deal than it turned out to be--though they did not think it would cause a collapse like Paul LaViolette and i considered possible. 

I never once said that i got clear guidance that this event is what would cause the collapse that i and MANY have seen for the future.  I did state that earlier i was told soon and within months, but i misinterpreted that to mean exactly within a year when that wasn't necessarily what guidance meant.  That's called interpreter distortion--it always will happen to some extent, until one becomes fully like Yeshua.

As far as the G2 cloud/Galactic Core interaction, i simply said, it was something to watch for, to pay attention to, and i stated a couple times i was not certain about it. It was, however, an unusual event, which is why i said it might be important to pay attention to. Many centuries ago, Yeshua said that there would be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars in relation to the 2nd coming etc. 

If for example the Sun started to create a huge, unstable Sun spot that was Earth directed, and i was aware of this, i would tell people, hey pay attention, because IF it releases a powerful CME while earth directed, it could fry electrical grid systems. 

Such a warning would not be based on guidance, but more on logic and cause and effect material events.  This is more akin to what the G2 Cloud event was about for me.   

As i just earlier said, i do not get things 100% right all the time.  No ONE i know does, except Yeshua.  Do you?   It is EASY to be cautious and to never go out on a limb, and certainly if one always keeps ones more hypothetical thoughts to self, then one will never have to experience being wrong in other's eyes.  I find this to be a way of living in fear and ego.

In retrospect, i should have realized it wasn't going to be that "easy" and obvious as far as the timing of this future collapse.

Regarding the rest of your rant. Well, it's rather extreme and it would probably be pointless for me to respond to.  You're demonizing me in an extreme manner simply because i called out Robert Bruce on his high powered salesmen tactics, back pedaling/weird defense of Sai Baba and his molestation of boys, and noted your own hypocrisy as regards talking unfavorably of others. 

Says a lot more about you than it does me. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 10:39am

1796 wrote on Sep 7th, 2015 at 2:47am:
Today I had a funny day that I thought couldn’t get any funnier, then this evening I see Justin and Recoverer’s posts and my goodness, its like laughter therapy on tap.

Quote:
...  As someone that has experienced a lot of verification over the years, i trust my intuition even though i don't always get things 100% right. 

You might trust your intuition, but no one with a mind of their own would.

Quote:
   My intuition fairly blares loudly that Robert Bruce isn't everything he says he is or tries to appear to others as. My intuiton tells me that he lacks spiritual attunement, but is plenty attuned to his lower self.

Even if you are right, so what. Why do you assume to possess authority to set about damaging Robert Bruce’s business and reputation? The answer, of course, is that you’re an authoritarian lefty, and anything you disapprove of, you believe should not exist.   

Here's more laugher therapy:

Justin criticises me as if I might be the one who wants to hurt or oppress others, for my mentioning some of the ghastly statements and ideas that I so often hear lefty psychologists say when talking about how to achieve their equalised society, and then Justin goes on to say this:

Quote:

Oh the sad irony.

That says it all, really.

Of course legislation and some sort of policing and punishment are the only way Justine's ideal spiritual society could exist. And as people resisted, the policing and punishment would have to be increased to meet resistance.  

Well, if the lefties of the western world get their way, which they probably will at least for a little while, there will definitely be such “checks”, “watch dogs” and “inspectors” policing spiritual teachings and enforcing an official state spirituality. Just as Justin would like to see happen. For lefties love rules and regulations, bans and restrictions. It is the only way to equalise a society made of people with freewill, for people with freewill are not equal until they are oppressed. 

And seeing as Justin looks forward to such a spiritually controlled society then I expect he would like to be employed in a role as a spiritual policeman (or rather a spiritual policeman-woman/he-she) making sure that all spiritual teachers in society are adhering to permissible state law spiritual teachings.

You and Recoverer could drive around in a police car marked Spiritual Police, the letters PUL on your uniform shoulders and He-She on your cap. You might even get your own TV show, Spiritual Cops.

♪ Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gunna do ♪ what ya gunna do when they come for you ♪   

That’d be fun, you could kick down Bruce Robert’s door and shoot him in the chest with a tazer, knock him down and jump on him in good ol’ US cop style, squashing him into the ground and twisting his arms out of joint while screaming at him to “RELAX, RELAX, JUST RELAX”. Then you could bang his head on the door frame as you stuff him in the car, and take him away to gulag for spiritual re-education - Justin style.

Then you could come to my place and do the same to me. he he he  I think you would like that, Justine. You could torture me with the tazer until I finally give in and cry out, “Alright alright, Justin is Yeshua’s prophet. I’ll “wake up dude”. Won’t go out of body anymore. I’ll give up bacon. There’s no such thing as silver cord. Yes yes I’ll take my daily estrogen supplements and become a he-she.”

Realistically though, I expect Justin and Recov are not quite cut out for the rough and tumble of hands-on policing of spirituality. I expect you would prefer to keep your hands clean. Maybe have a spiritual gestapo of butch lesbians who go out and round up the spiritual dissidents. You might prefer to be a legislator, writing the legislation for official spiritual teaching and practice. Or you could be commissar Justin, head of the Free People’s Division of Spiritual Compliance. Or perhaps you’d like to be a Judge Justin so you could pass sentence on spiritual miscreants like Bruce Roberts, me, and any others who don’t comply with the regulations of Justin’s spiritual police state.

And while you’re at it you could sentence Bruce Moen to a few weeks “education” on reptilian aliens. 

You’d have to get rid of juries, of course. We couldn’t have the public deciding that any spiritual dissidents are innocent and setting them free to keep doing their own thing – like thinking for themselves and following their own conscience.

There should be huge pictures of Justin the Prophet in every city square, and children’s classrooms should have a picture of smiling Justin with a halo looking down upon the children.

Thanks for the laughs fellas. You are so good humoured you lefties. I like people who can laugh at themselves. Its a sign of maturity.

But fun aside, legislating and policing spiritual practice is the most horrific thought I can imagine.

It has happened before though, many times, and it is sure to happen again, for human behaviour tends to be cyclic, especially when the humans don't learn from it the previous time.

Along with many socialist regimes through history, the Soviet Socialists had that same idea. They wanted to police spiritual teachings and practices because those pesky Christians believed in individual freewill and accountability, and believed every individual is answerable for their self before God, and socialists don't allow people to acknowledge any authority above the state, ie above the chief socialists. So they coerced Christians not to attend church by murdering tens of millions of them and intimidating all the rest. Murder and oppression is what socialists do best.   

Just quoting for the record. 

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #29 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 12:33pm

Is this really how you want to spend your life? I doubt very many people come to this forum to read threads like this.

It is possible that few people participate on this forum because they can count on these kinds of conversations rather than what they come here seeking.

Justin, you recently accused me of going behind your back and complaining about you to Bruce Moen, something which I have never done about anyone on this forum. You also made a comment about how I wouldn't like the Jesus you insist on defining for everyone on the forum.

I'm not going to reply to anything you have to say in response to this because I am engaged in other activities. But, maybe you can take into consideration that I am not taking sides. I am just saying, this is a waste of time for me and a lot of others who come here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.