Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Different Appearance of Souls (Read 4682 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

The Different Appearance of Souls
Apr 5th, 2015 at 2:06pm

Hi, All,

I've been doing retrievals for several years now and one thing has struck me.  Every one is, at least, slightly different than all the others.  Some are vastly different.  I never know what is coming on the next retrieval. 

Lately I have been getting more creature retrievals.  Not many, but some, and they are always a surprise.

I want to tell you about a recent one, and ask the question, do you ever get souls like this?

From my journal:  March 30,
I went to my place.  I called for helpers and four came forward.  That is unusual to have so many.  George was first.  George is a strong spirit.  I can always feel his strength when he comes through.  Brian was next.  He is new to me, so I don't know a lot about him.  Peter has been coming with me lately, and I always like his back-up.  Jan came through.  It is getting so Jan comes almost all the time now, and I'm grateful for her company.  She is quiet though.

I asked to be taken to the soul.  For a long while I saw nothing.  In fact, it went on long enough that I had to clear my mind of memory and imagination again.  It is hard for me to hold on to 'nothing' in my thoughts.  Again I asked to be taken to the soul. 

I saw I was flying over a forest with a lake beside it.  I went down and stood on the shore.  I turned to the forest and called for the soul.  I heard a splash behind me.  I turned to see a "Nessie" kind of creature rise out of the water.  I tried to "see it not there".  It was still there.  I never had that happen before where I couldn't get rid of monsters or demons created by the souls for their own private hells.  I quickly came to the conclusion that this wasn't someone's creation but very real.  This was the soul I was to retrieve.  I gave a lot of PUL for a couple of reasons.  One was to calm the creature and the other was to give me time to think what to do next.

Well, if I was to take him to 'the Park', there better be a lake there to receive him.  I talked to my helpers to talk to those who could help put a lake in the meadow in the 'Park' area.  I was surprised when I saw it in place in my mind's eye.

Next, I had to figure out how to touch him.  I usually take the souls hands in mine to take them to the 'Park'.  There were no hands to take.  Touching should do the trick, but where and how?  I didn't want to put my hand into his mouth. Undecided  That just didn't seem like a good idea.  I didn't want to touch it, but saw no other way to continue.  I finally stretched out and placed my hand on his neck. I gave more PUL to help keep him calm.  I talked to him and marveled at the Source's creatures. 

It asked me why it should leave.  That was a great question.  I told it there were others waiting for it.  I began to feel a great love for this creature.  It began to wrap his neck around my arm and hand.  As that was taking place I thought of the 'Park' and spoke the words three times.  There was a big splash and we were in the lake in the meadow.  I moved to dry land.  Flying is such a great gift on the otherside. Wink

The creature didn't want me to leave.  I called for more helpers  Soon some of his own kind joined him in the lake.  Only after I felt the joy coming from the lake, did I feel comfortable leaving.

It's no wonder I had four helpers show up for this one.  I needed their strength and guidance.

A few days later I retrieved souls that looked like they were covered with down.  That was a really fun one. 

Are any of you having similar experiences?

Wishing love to all of you,
T'ressa

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: The Different Appearance of Souls
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 1:53pm

Hello Baroness,

I've never retrieved a reptile but I do believe that various lifeforms may have souls and that they just chose another way of gaining their experiences here on Earth from what we biped mammals chose.

In its reptilian form your 'nessie' has had fewer choices and responsibilities than a human would have, less reason for complex cognitive thought. That wouldn't have to mean it has no soul. (I once came back from an OB exploration convinced I'd learned that sting-rays and even octopi are as 'evolved' and soulful as we humans; they just chose a different environment in which to spend their Earth time.)

You must have already been acknowledging that reptiles could have souls, otherwise you would not have been put in that situation. It would have done no good to have you freaking out in fear with a nessie wrapped around your arm Cheesy

The implications of your retrieval are mind-bending, for me anyway because I admit such changes only gradually. Thank you for showing me !

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 12:35pm

Thank you, 2bets, for responding. 

My first creature soul retrieval was in a very deep, dark, black place.  It felt like I was under water but I wasn't sure.  I asked for the soul's hands and felt my hands being held.  (I'm a Reiki master so my hands do glow with energy some of the time.) When I looked down, I saw the two diamond appendages of a giant squid.  I so very much wanted to pull my hands away, but didn't.  I continued with the retrieval and took him to the 'Park'.  When we got there, he was having difficulty breathing, so I formed a Reiki bubble around him and filled it with water. 

Now, I choose to believe my helpers wouldn't have taken me to something that didn't have a soul as that was the reason I was there.... to do a soul retrieval.
But, let me tell you I had loads of questions when I got back from that one.  I asked everyone I knew who knew more than me.  I found out a lot about squid, but no one knew if they had souls.  They (the squid) are very intelligent though.

Because this was so far off of what I had ever thought, and because I received such strong feelings from the squid, I didn't think it had anything to do with my imagination.  This was a real retrieval.

Yes, it is mind bending.  But it opened up in me an acceptance of creatures having souls.  Maybe that is why I get more of them. Wink

I have come to the conclusion that we are all linked in many ways and it is time for me to open to it. Smiley

Thanks too for your insights.  They are so helpful.

Much love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 7:08pm

Hello,

I still struggle with this idea of other lifeforms having souls. I interpret it with a compromise, that soul can be held in some sort of quantity-type situation and we humans get to have more of it  (-:

On-line videos sometimes show one member of one species operating beyond its own self-preservation by helping some other. And these videos are becoming more and more frequent. Sometimes I wonder if I could be as helpful, as kind and caring, as those critters being shown. Your retrieval of the nessie is a very important part of this evidence. Many thanks!

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Apr 10th, 2015 at 1:22pm

My Dear 2bets,

Of course you can be as helpful, kind and caring to all souls that you meet. How do I know this?  Because I believe we are all connected, and you are very much a part of this. Smiley

My own life is blooming since doing retrievals.  I hope yours is too.

HuhThis image keeps going through my mind.  Life is like a slinky on a step.  It just sits there until it opens its links and begins to move down the stairs. 
We need to open ourselves and let life in to keep us moving.

Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.