Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Some practice perhaps? (Read 16193 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Some practice perhaps?
Aug 27th, 2014 at 10:56pm

\One of the best exercises in Partnered Exploration is  Visit for a Special Message From Someone Known to be deceased.

What we need:
Name of a deceased person from someone, anyone, who is willing to read comments from participants and make post to the forum for verification.  It can be a perceptual game changer in your life.

When someone has a deceased person who fits that, get 10 to 30 people into a partnered exploring session who want to learn.  Get that together somebody and I'll find a way to guide the exercise.

Get nothing except the deceased's name.  No age. no cause of death, no relatives names, nothing but the name.  If this Forum would like to play, somebody needs to be responsible for logistics and organizing for a two week lead time.  I'd do the gabbing.

Bruce

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Re: Some practice perhaps?
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2017 at 5:49am

How come nobody answered to the Bruce's proposal above ?

Is there persons here willing to try partnered exploration with me ?

And an ingenue question, but in this process, do we need to make the exploration at the same time or it does not matter ?

Thanks

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 1st, 2017 at 6:46am

Hello Focus 69,

Seems someone needs to provide a name for us, and someone needs to organize this, from the guidelines Bruce provided. If this is not the particular type of exercise you are interested in, you can start a new thread here to suggest it.

It would be great to participate in a group exercise here on this site. I don't personally believe we would have to participate at the exact same physical time.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #3 - May 1st, 2017 at 7:11am

I can supply a name there is no problem if Bruce has the kindness to guide us.

But is Bruce still reading this ?

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2017 at 5:56am

Can someone tell me why this forum is deserted ?
I mean what is the real reason ????
And is anyone would be interested to make partnered exploration with me please ?

Warmly

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 6th, 2017 at 10:44pm

Bruce shared a public post a little while ago that he was pretty ill and didn't expect to be around in the earth/physical much longer. That may have something to do with it.

Others may participate in a group exploration. There use to be more in the past. Group exploration is a good way to try to gather data that can be verified. 

Perhaps the lack of group exploration and focus these days, is because a lot of us here have had a number of experiences, including ones with verification, and once you've had enough, you really begin to trust the whole process and you tend to become less geared towards wanting/needing verification. 

At least, speaking for self.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #6 - May 7th, 2017 at 6:25am

Okay thanks a lot my friend !
I'm looking for experienced people to make partnered exploration, would you have a sugesstion please ?
(by the way, could you tell me how old is Bruce please ?)

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 7th, 2017 at 1:11pm

Do you have a specific target for a partnered exploration?  If so, you could try starting a new thread with the target in the title of your thread.  Or, in the thread title, you could ask for help in this exploration.

As regards Bruce's age--that's personal information and I'm not sure if he wants that put out there or not publicly. Unless one is interested in looking up his astrological chart, I'm not even sure why it has any importance.   

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #8 - May 9th, 2017 at 1:22pm

Quote:
  Do you have a specific target for a partnered exploration?  If so, you could try starting a new thread with the target in the title of your thread.  Or, in the thread title, you could ask for help in this exploration.

As regards Bruce's age--that's personal information and I'm not sure if he wants that put out there or not publicly. Unless one is interested in looking up his astrological chart, I'm not even sure why it has any importance.   

Yes i do have a specific target.
I dont understand the importance to create a new thread but i will do if you say so.
Concerning Bruce'age, it was just to satisfy my curiosity no more. (and not a big deal i think but...)

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #9 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:42am

Hey Focus 69,

Bruce just turned 69.

And I'd like to participate in Partnered Exploration!  I could really use the practice.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #10 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:46am

Cool !
Anymore participants maybe ?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #11 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:43pm

I just re-read Bruce's post up there and I'm not quite understanding the rules of play  Wink

I know that Bruce probably is no longer up for leading this but we could still do PE's here.  How do we want to do it?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 6:44am

How many are we to participate then ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #13 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 8:05pm

I volunteer to lead this as a project moderator. Ollie ollie oxen free! (translation: everybody come in!)

[Mission Impossible music]

Posting this project on June 3, 2017. The time window is seven days to complete. There is no need to coordinate a specific hour to do your work. This is not a retrieval.

The target is recently deceased. This is a "contact only" project. Look for all infos regarding this target.

Please make no attempts to retrieve this individual, and especially make no attempts to interfere. This is observation ONLY. Leave his field alone, for his sake and for yours. Thank you.

There will be no right or wrong answers. There will be no "grade". There will be cake before recess.

The target is:

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:14am

Ok great !

Now tell me what procedure i have to follow because i am an "experienced meditator" but i never done that.

Thanks for your initiative and your enlightment.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.