Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More Lessons Learned (Read 5600 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

More Lessons Learned
Jun 2nd, 2014 at 6:09pm

Hello All You Wonderful People,

It has been awhile since anyone has posted here, so I thought you might like to read about some of my lessons on the 'otherside'. 

The retrieval I'm telling you about started out normal enough at 'my place' and the arrival of three helpers.  I greeted them and asked to be taken to the soul.  I started to receive images and feelings of death.  I stopped the retrieval right there and scolded my helpers about the death images and feelings.  I told them this was about the souls and life.  When I was done, we continued. Little did I know that wasn't what they were giving me.  I had misread the images and feelings.  I then received an image of a country road and beside the road a cemetery.  I looked into the cemetery expecting to have to call for the soul, but sitting on a tombstone was the soul.  He had a grin on his face.  He seemed smug like he had been hiding and I could see him only because he was allowing me to see him.  I asked his name and he laughed, pointing to the tombstone.  I tried to read the writing on the stone but the symbols didn't make sense to me.  Very frustrating.  I had to admit to the soul I couldn't read the name. I asked again.  He told me Josefus or Josephus.  I'm not sure of the spelling.  After that the rest of the retrieval was pretty much standard for me.

It wasn't until I got back to this dimension and had some time to think about it that I realized my mistake and felt contrite for not trusting my helpers completely.

Lessons learned.  Don't jump to conclusions.  Don't make judgements.  Trust my helpers.  AND a bit of humility doesn't hurt either.  Embarrassed

Sending you love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: More Lessons Learned
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2014 at 11:59pm

Thank you for sharing this with us, and for talking about trust. No matter how many memorable or fascinating experiences we might have in life we can still have doubts. It seems to be part of our human nature.

Even if we "prove" something to ourselves over and over, sometimes it still may seem not enough. So, that must also be part of our learning process, and it is lifelong.

We can test a situation by going ahead anyway, by taking that risk to continue on, not with blind eyes, but with patience and persistence. It is a wonderful feeling to know we are being guided, protected, and taught in this way.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2014 at 8:25am

Thank you, Seagull, for your thoughts.  I have found the lessons on the 'other-side' are clearer once I get a chance to think about them.   

You are absolutely right about the helpers and guides.  I feel so blessed to have them in my life.  Thank you for pointing us in that direction.

T'ressa

IP Logged

Loosh

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2014 at 7:03pm

Awesome. Why do you think this one needed retrieving if he was grinning and smug? Aren't they usually confused or in some kind of stress?

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2014 at 10:29am

Hello, Loosh,

Sorry to take so long to answer.  I've been away. 

I have found souls in all kinds of conditions, from heavens to hells and a lot of places in-between.  Sometimes they aren't under stress or duress.  They are just kinda' drifting.  I think the reason I'm there is because it is time for them to move forward.  I don't usually ask why 'this particular soul'.  I usually follow my helpers guidance.  I feel they see a broader view than I do and have more information.  It does all come back to trusting my helpers. 

I don't know how they arrange the retrievals.  I know that I never know what I'm going to encounter.  It is always different and in some ways always the same. 

Different personalities need to be addressed and treated differently.  Some need the lightest of touches, some need my strength and loads of love, some need to think about it all for a few moments.  My advantage is they can see me, and when giving PUL, my helpers are right there as well.  It's not that I never go on a retrieval alone, but I do like having the helpers there as back-up and guides.

Tell us about some of your experiences.  I know I'm always interested in what others have encountered.

Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 2:11pm

T'ressa,

Something I've encountered in my own experience and that of others that I'd like your thoughts on.

For those of us who continue to do retrievals I've seen this pattern over and over.  Just when we feel like we are starting to "get it" about how to approach retrieving people we get a new situation or twist.  Like after retrieving several adults I felt like I was able to do them pretty well, and then a Helper took me to retrieve a lost little boy, Benji.  I wrote about him in one of my books.

His parents taught him to never go anywhere with a stranger.  Since he didn't know me I was a stranger and he wouldn't leave with me.  It took coming up with a different approach (presenting myself as an angel who could take him flying) before he would agree to go with me.

Just when that method was working pretty well in different retrieval situations, a completely different situation would pop up.  Like the woman who insisted she couldn't go with me because she was trapped under a heavy, metal beam.  I had to discover that I could use "seeing not there" as a way of making the metal beam disappear so she would believe she could come with me.

I began to realize that each time I figured out a new way to handle one of these different retrieval situations my capabilities improve.  I became capable of retrieving folks in progressively more complicated "stuck" situations.  As time went by I found myself working at retrieving in some really difficult situations.  If I had attempted those tough ones as first retrievals I probably would have failed or made matters worse.  But Helpers seem to have guided my retrieval experiences in a way that developed stronger and stronger retrieval abilities.

So, I'm curious.  Have you noticed this sort of progression in the "degree of difficulty" in the retrieval situations Helpers bring you too?

Bruce

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Aug 31st, 2014 at 1:11pm

Hello, Bruce, So nice to meet you,

I remember reading about your retrieval of the little boy, Benji.  In fact, I used the idea of flying with some of the children I've retrieved.  I've used many of your suggestions and have found them helpful.  I have also found making the retrieval fun for the children makes it easier for all.  Children like to hide.  I had to learn not to try to find them but to allow them to come out of hiding.  PUL sent in their direction seems to work wonders.

Some retrievals are more lessons for me than others are, and, yes, I do believe that as I learn more, I'm given more challenging situations.  There was one that really threw me for some moments.  I was taken some place very dark, actually black,  I felt that I was very deep, but had no idea of where.  I felt the soul like I usually do.  I asked the usual questions and got some unusual answers.  Still I could 'see' only black.  I asked the soul to place its hands in mine so we could leave for the 'Park'.  I felt something in my hands and when I looked down, saw not hands in mine but the diamond shaped appendages of a giant squid.  It took all my strength not to pull away.  I did take him to the 'Park' where he had a hard time 'breathing'.  I placed a Reiki bubble around him and filled it with sea water.

I had so many questions after that retireval I was in a spin.  I still do.  But I don't think I would have done as well if I hadn't retrieved a soul that thought of itself as a decaying body and placed hands that were mostly bones in mine. 

I use your suggestion of seeing things 'there' or 'not there' quite often.  One of the newer things I use to convince a drifting soul to move with me is that they always have the option to return to this place they are now.  They have free will. 

Another is I always try to keep in mind 'We are all children of the Source.'  It really helps when things are so very strange to me.  I have not posted the most unusual ones because sometimes they are so very hard to even consider as 'real' even for me, and I have experienced them.   Each one teaches me something, though.  And every so often, the helpers give me a gift.  It is then I experience the great joy of gratitude.

I hope this has been of some help.  I love doing retrievals and without your guidance would never have been on this path.  Thank you.

T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.