Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please read took 3yrs to get back here. (Read 6359 times)
wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Please read took 3yrs to get back here.
May 2nd, 2014 at 3:20am

I had bad thoughts for over a year so I decided to retreive a freind who passed away. I took him to a grassy field with a bright white light enity she took him and I felt overwhelming love. The bad thoughts went away. I tried another friend and everything went to darkness. I can't even imagine 10 with the circle around it, the field is dark! Evertime I would think of getten on this website for 3 years there was a force that would push me away. I have lost the will to live, been bedridden for 3-4 years. Only 41. I lost alot of family members and friends in 2 years to the source or their beliefs. I know they are fine. My grief turned inward and haven't been able to clear my heart, mind, soul out with all this junk inside! I have nightmares were I am murdered in a different way 8 times that I can remember very vivid.My belief system might of crashed? Help please. Sincerly wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: Please read took 3yrs to get back here.
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2014 at 6:32am

Hi Wade,
I am sending you PUL as of 6:12 this morning EST.

The second friend's retrieval sounds like you did it just to make yourself feel better. Maybe that's why it 'short-circuited.' Retrievals' purpose is to help others at a soul level and so maybe your soul balked at being used for your narrower goal.

Your ego-mind seems like it's trying to block your soul-self by scaring it. Your soul might be boxed in and starved, so to speak. Feed your soul with the qualities of living that souls like--gentle landscapes in nature, calming music, doing retrievals and other acts of kindness…whatever you can think of to be kind to yourself.

bets2

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2014 at 9:31am

Hi, Wade,

I believe bets2 has given you some sage advice.  I'm also sending you PUL.

Another thing you can do is look for the love in your life whether it is in the sunshine, or colors, or a kind word from or for someone else.  It may be in a bird's song or a favorite melody on the radio, or a breeze from your window.  Once you start looking for it, you will find the universe provides love all over the place.  Love can replace all that fear.  Love grows as it is given away.

Start doing retrievals by filling your heart with love so you will be able to give PUL to those who need it.  Work with love for others and soon it will be returned to you.

Sending you bunches of love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #3 - May 7th, 2014 at 4:39am

Thank you all for your advice, I am truly grateful! Also TY for the PUL it wuz well recieved and much needed. Thatz the first retreival I remember doing while aware of it! I have been in the muck for 7 years! I astral project, remote view and possibly still retrieve. That was also the reason I needed PUL. My vibration is really low, and I been in the muck for actually 7years going down hill, people actually stand several feet away from me in line ect, and I have been going to church, and went and layed in the park for 1/2 hour one day, so I am trying to fill myself. Thank you for the PUL again it made a big difference I will also take your advice and start living more. Taking in more beauty,kindness,and joyful! Sincerly with love wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - May 7th, 2014 at 6:47pm

Wade:

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulty.

Regarding the bad dream, set the intent of trying to become conscious during such a dream so you can think to bring it an end.

Before bringing it to the end try to feel love. Perhaps you can think something such as "I love God, I love the World, I love myself." You might even feel love for whoever it is that tries to kill you during a dream.

Just in case you don't become conscious during such a dream, try the back up approach of setting the intent to feel love etc., as explained above. Perhaps doing so will get your higher self and/or subconscious to manifest in such a way.

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #5 - May 9th, 2014 at 5:51am

recoverer:
    I have had trouble feeling anything at all! Except for the retreival and the PUL that was sent! It lasted 6 days! But I have started to feel more so I will try to go to sleep with the intent of love and in my dreams I will will try to remember to use the intent of love in a bad dream. I am grateful that you took the time to respond as well. If you ever see someone hugging the rock at tmi its me lol. It helps me focus so I can send pul.
     Also I imagine PUL as pink, and it goes all over the world even at the ends of the universe! I had a seizure, and am on low frequency causing meds, so I forgot alot about what I learned From TMI and bruces piblishings. Is pink the right color for PUL?
     I will also have to reread bruces books. I listened to a cd for love a year ago NOT from bruce, when I woke up the next day my whole body hurt! Should I start with the reading and PUL, church first, then move back to cd's? Also this time I will be here for awhile, so I want to make sure I don't send someone the wrong PUL so to say, or bring negativity to this forum in any way which is why I'm asking for your advice as well. Thank You again, I am truly grateful and could use the guidence on PUL amung other things! Sincerly with love wade! I just sent you some PUL!

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #6 - May 9th, 2014 at 6:08am

2bets baronnes:

I recieved your PUL and it lasted 6 days!!! Thank you so much! I just sent u both pul. Also There wuz a dove in a tree and I called to it a few times and the next day I came out and it wuz on the chair and I walked right by and it didn't even fly away!
    So I took a towel out of my car and threw it up on the porch, mad cause it wuz soaked like my car carpet, and I almost hit it and it tried to land on the shudder but couldn't so it flew around the corner. So I realized like u both said to slow down and be grateful for the beauty and see the beaty more importantly! I did call it and the next day it wuz back with its mate, so I called to it and admired how beautiful they were then went inside! Thought I should share that. Thanks again! Hope u recieved your pul 558am-603am it wuz sent!

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - May 9th, 2014 at 2:49pm

Wade:

I don't know what color PUL is. I figure the intent matters more than the color.

If you have difficulty feeling PUL, remember a time when you felt it, perhaps while sharing it with another. Then stop thinking of the person (or pet) you shared it with and see how it doesn't go away. Also see how love basically feels the same regardless of who you shared it with.

Doing the above might help you become more clear that love is found within our spirit self. Our spirit self is connected to God, Source, whatever name you use, and all beings that abide at such level.

wade wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 5:51am:
recoverer:
    I have had trouble feeling anything at all! Except for the retreival and the PUL that was sent! It lasted 6 days! But I have started to feel more so I will try to go to sleep with the intent of love and in my dreams I will will try to remember to use the intent of love in a bad dream. I am grateful that you took the time to respond as well. If you ever see someone hugging the rock at tmi its me lol. It helps me focus so I can send pul.
     Also I imagine PUL as pink, and it goes all over the world even at the ends of the universe! I had a seizure, and am on low frequency causing meds, so I forgot alot about what I learned From TMI and bruces piblishings. Is pink the right color for PUL?
     I will also have to reread bruces books. I listened to a cd for love a year ago NOT from bruce, when I woke up the next day my whole body hurt! Should I start with the reading and PUL, church first, then move back to cd's? Also this time I will be here for awhile, so I want to make sure I don't send someone the wrong PUL so to say, or bring negativity to this forum in any way which is why I'm asking for your advice as well. Thank You again, I am truly grateful and could use the guidence on PUL amung other things! Sincerly with love wade! I just sent you some PUL!

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #8 - May 20th, 2014 at 1:01pm

Tahnk you for your input. I have went to bed with the intention of PUL, My purpose and thinking of love but I have been really sick. I don't know whatz wrong with me? Stress,anxiety,foodpoisoning and kindeys or back hurting. can't tell. I will try, I thought I was getting better but, I feel really sick to my stomach. So when I get better I will be back to try PUL. Nobody said they felt any so I don't know. Thanks everyone for your guidence. I'm not going to give up! With love,wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.