Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prissa (Read 2904 times)
Ginny

Wa
Prissa
Feb 7th, 2014 at 5:07pm

The Helper and I arrived into what I could tell was Focus 23. It was dark, the kind of dark you get when all lights are off at midnight, but I could make out what appeared to be a narrow hallway with doors and windows--which seemed odd but I put that on a back burner for later. I sensed the Helper to my right move away so I focused my attention on the immediate situation.

I could feel her fear before I could see her or even locate where she was. I got that she was around 4-5 years old and she was shaking, so scared of being discovered. In not knowing how she would take my sudden appearance I decided to focus in on and send her as much love as I could, and in a few seconds I could see her in a doorway several yards away. The somewhat puzzled expression on her face confirmed the PUL was working to open her awareness, and when she dared to peek around the door trim, in my direction, I received her name from the Helper and whispered to her. It was like blowing a kiss, except the exhalation of breath was love energy and the kiss was her name, Prissa.

She watched me carefully as I knelt in front of her. For some reason her face remained in shadow. She was wearing a white cotton dress that was a bit dirty and worn. She had curly black hair cascading down her back. I noticed several rings on her fingers and ooo’d and ahh’d at their beauty, which helped her relax a little. She balled her hands into fists and tried to hide the rings at first, but then decided I must have been safe because she held her pudgy fingers out for inspection. Some of the rings looked as if they were made for an adult and she responded to me quickly, letting me know they belonged to her mother. I told her I liked her name and she confirmed that I got it right, it was Prissa, not Priscilla. Then she said, Prissa Magnolia. I smiled and then suggested we get going to be with her mother.

I picked her up in my arms and we started moving slowly away, following the Helper. Prissa kept announcing her name, wondering why I hadn’t questioned it. I wasn’t sure if her middle or last name was Magnolia, or if she was from a place called Magnolia. When it felt she was communicating that both were correct I decided it was one more thing about the retrieval I’d ask the Helper about at a later time. I then hugged her close and started repeating to her, “You’re free now, Prissa. You’re free now.“. I could feel emotion from within me threatening to take over and I  pushed it away for the sake of the retrieval. She remained calm, watching with a sense of wonder as we left the darkened area for clouds and blue sky.

And then we were entering Focus 27 and I could see a small crowd had gathered. A black woman, dressed in a long dress with apron, stepped forward, saw Prissa and tried to muffle a scream as she started running for us. Her daughter was in her arms in a second and they disappeared into the gathered family. I watched with contentment until I got the signal from the Helper it was time for answers, best to leave.

We were then back at the spot in Focus 23 where Prissa had lived in such paralyzing fear, and as I stared into the dark hallway I got a download that I found interesting. The hallway was really a part of a system of servants’ tunnels which paralleled the regular rooms in the spacious, two storied home. Some of the doorways functioned as entranceways to and from, and even what appeared to be windows had a purpose. And they were all camouflaged or hidden from the unsuspecting eye. Only the owners and slaves knew how to negotiate the halls and stairways. Prissa was wearing her mother’s rings to hopefully save them from soldiers who were looting and burning homes. She had lived in Magnolia, Georgia during Sherman’s March to the Sea campaign, in the Civil War, and died in an upstairs servants hallway from smoke and fire. No one knew she was hidden in the home as it was burned to the ground. 

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Loosh

ALK Member

Re: Prissa
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 12:59am

Ginny! I am so glad to see you back here! I thoroughly love these posts. What a wonderful retrieval!

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 2:32pm

Great retrieval, Ginny,

You always get answers.  I'm going to have to take more time and start asking more questions like you.  Wink

Sending you love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2014 at 6:48pm

Hello T'ressa and Loosh and thanks for your comments. I appreciate it a lot.

Mucho Love

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.