Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Surprises Tell All (Read 2783 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Surprises Tell All
Jan 25th, 2014 at 7:53pm

Hello,

On retrievals I have been taken many places by my helpers.  Some are pretty benign like lack of color, white, black, fog, clouds,  or a wide range of colors.  Some are very lovely like beaches, temples, islands or forests.  Some can be quite horrific like deep, dark wells or holes covered with slime and moving creatures at the bottom.  I never know where I'm going to end up.  I try to stay calm and focused on nothing until I actually see something.  But most retrievals offer a surprise or two. 

The retrieval I'm telling you about today is one that left me with many questions about the soul retrieved.  It all started normal enough at 'my place' with two helpers, Jim and Ken.  I asked them to take me to the soul.  At first all I saw was white.  Then I saw a white porcelain bathtub from the prospective of knee level.  I felt fear I knew wasn't mine.  I was afraid to look into the tub.  It seemed to have no bottom.  I looked up a high wall to my right.  There were small windows close to the ceiling.  I looked down at the floor and saw small black and white tiles... you know the kind with sharp corners.  Again I felt the fear.  I sent PUL to whoever was so afraid.  I called 'hello' several times and continued to send PUL. 

From under a chair in a corner came the soul.  She seemed, in her fear, like a child to me.  I wanted to comfort her.  I asked her name.  She said, "Shelly".  I asked her age.  She said "Thirty-seven".  I was surprised because I thought for sure she was about six or seven at the oldest.  I asked the year.  She said, "1956".  Again I was surprised as the room we were in looked more like it belonged in the 1930's.  I asked her if she would like to leave this room and go to a place of many colors.  I described 'the Park' to her.  I told her if she wanted,  she could always come back to this place.  She hesitated and then approached me very slowly.  I put out my hands to take hers.  When I did, she only touched my fingertips.  I thought it was enough and thought 'the Park', 'the Park', 'the Park'.  We were there.  I left when I saw other helpers coming toward her.  I knew she would be fine.

I have had souls take my hands in several different ways.  For some, it is the grip of a handshake, some grab onto my wrists as well and hold tight, some barely touch my hands, but this was the first time a soul only touched my fingertips.  It was another surprise.

Afterward, when I was back to myself, I wondered about the white room with the deep bathtub and why there was so much fear there.  It is not necessary for me to know those things, but my curiosity sometimes asks.

It is the surprises that let me know this is real and not my imagination.  So to have several in one retrieval is a nice conformation. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about this retrieval.  I would love to read about some of yours. 

Sending you love,
T'ressa   

IP Logged

Loosh

ALK Member

Re: Surprises Tell All
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2014 at 11:42pm

This is fantastic

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Surprises Tell All
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2014 at 10:55am

Loosh,

I'm glad you liked it.  I will write another later today, 2/7.

T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.