Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Learning Lessons (Read 2529 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Learning Lessons
Jan 22nd, 2014 at 6:13pm

Hello, All,

This is in response to a request for retrieval reports.    I do a retrieval almost every day, so there are many to choose from.  I do write them in my journal because if I don't, they are like dreams and disappear from my memory very quickly. 

This is about the lessons I'm given along the way.  I never know when the helpers are going to tweek my soul, but I'm grateful they take the time to do it.

To start, I do most of the retrievals in the shower where it is easy to connect with the energy of the flowing water as well as Reiki universal energy.  By the time I'm finished sending Reiki to others, I am quite focused and my mind is quiet.  From there it is an easy step to go to 'my place', the place I have created on the other side.  I always do a bit of house cleaning first.  I have a small water fall that flows from a shell near the ceiling to a clam shell on the floor.  I make sure it is flowing freely.  I say "Good Day" to the helpers who come to help me that day.  I ask them to take me to the soul.  I used to follow them, and they would take me all over the place including out in the universe.  Now to save time, I request the place of the soul.  Not that the excursions weren't fun, but if I'm gone too long, the water in my shower tends to get cold. Grin

The retrieval I'm going to tell you about today took place in November.  My helpers that day were Dan and Sue.  I see my helpers as large ovals with a light toward the top.  They give me their names because I ask for them.  I have had many, but many of them repeat as well.  I have gotten to know them as friends.  I asked them to take me to the soul.  Right away I saw a big, red, fiery gash in the fabric off to the left of 'my place'.  I began to give a lot of PUL as it looked like hell or what I think some think hell looks like.  I cleared it away and again sent PUL into the rift.  I entered the rift, and called all the while sending PUL.  The souls came out slowly moving as if ready to hide again. They were very fearful.    I think the only reason they came out at all was because I had cleared the fire away. They seemed to be curious, and we know the PUL feels good.  (I have recieved it from my helpers every so often, so I know.)  They were slow moving like they were suffering.  I continued to give them PUL.  I asked for their names, ages and the year.  It is the questions I ask all those I retirieve.  There were three of them.  In the order they spoke to me, the first was Jasman, 19 and no that is not a misspelling.  The second was Petros, 30, and the last was Judy age 8.  The year was 1984.  Those answers I would put in my journal.  I then asked if they would like to go to a better place.  I discribed the 'Park'.  They agreed after a moment's hesitation.   We all held hands, and I thought "the Park, the Park, the Park", and we were there.  I left them in the care of other helpers. 

Dan, Sue and I returned to 'my place' where I thanked them and offered them refreshments.  I then returned to my shower.

Now the lesson I received is this.  "Remember you are the messenger not the message." 

I guess that put me in my place.  Embarrassed   Grin

Sending love to all of you,
T'ressa 

IP Logged

Loosh

ALK Member

Re: Learning Lessons
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2014 at 11:41pm

Wow! These are so amazing! I can't wait until I can do these too! Or at least offer and see if they will let me.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Learning Lessons
Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2014 at 4:17am

Hello, Loosh,

If you have the interest in retrieval and are willing to do the study in order to learn how others do it, it should not be too long before you are able to help.  The more you can fill your heart with love the better.  Try going back on this site and reading all the retrievals done by others, and Bruce Moen's books are always a good place to start.

I believe every retriever has their own way of getting there. 

Good Luck to you,
Sending you love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.