Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
arms full of puppies (Read 3788 times)
seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
arms full of puppies
Nov 12th, 2013 at 8:18am

It was midweek last week when I had a dream in which I was trying to rescue too many puppies/small dogs. By that, I mean that I was going into a room, I didn't know where, and trying to retrieve puppy after puppy at the same time, until I had a kind of impossible number of puppies or very small dogs in my arms, so that they were falling out of my arms. I was trying to get out of the room, which I did, remembering when awakening that a door closed behind me, but I made it out with almost all of them. I specifically remember seeing one small dog lying on the floor which I was unable to put in my arms because the very little dogs were seriously almost falling out of my arms.

Yesterday, I read a story in which, unknown to me, an animal rights activist had committed suicide very early last week by somehow putting 31 puppies in her car in the garage, taking a bunch of medication, and turning on the car engine. She was found a day later and she and all the puppies were dead, except one puppy who somehow got out of the car and found an air supply at the edge of the garage. That puppy, which survived, is in someone's care now. The activist was 62 years old.

I know that's a terrible story. But, when I read this story last night I was shocked. I hate to sound like some kind of delusional prima donna here, writing about such things, but I think it's important for people to know that they may be practicing retrievals in their sleep and not remember it. I could have just as easily not remembered this dream, but I did. I awoke tremendously depressed from this dream. I don't have dreams of dogs often, that I remember. It's been years.

This is a "coincidence" but how many times do I read about such a thing in my life? And how many times do I have dreams of a ridiculous amount of puppies/small dogs spilling out of my arms? Never.

So, there you have it. By the way, there was someone else there with me, but I don't recall who it was or what they were doing. It seemed like someone was just outside of the room. It just seemed urgent to go get these little creatures.

You would think puppies would be squirming in your arms, but, no, in my dream they were just there, and there were way too many of them. Thanks for reading.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: arms full of puppies
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2013 at 12:52pm

Additional note: the photo of this woman looked much younger. Perhaps there was an error in the article and she was in her twenties and the numbers were reversed. I don't know. Just a thought, most likely unimportant.

IP Logged

trala

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2014 at 1:55am

That would be a very odd coincidence. At first, when I read your dream, I though it represented a certain powerlessness or a problem with a large amplitude that you weren't equipped to handle. Interesting dream.

IP Logged

finaltom5

Right here and now!
Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 10:43am

You are trying to take on to much, which is overwhelming you.  The room is your room. When I see puppies/little dogs, I feel busy. everything going everywhere in total confusion. The dogs being calm in your arms is the thrill being lost to you by taking on so much which is depressing you and bringing you down.

You see how the old lady was overwhelmed and all those dogs dying.  But, amidst all that sadness, one puppy survived.  There is always hope for everyone.  Hence your coincidence is manifesting your thoughts and opinion of a situation you know alot about in yourself.

This is hard to interpret, with the points being spread out in the post.

This is what I see
TY for sharing
Good Journey
Thomas

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #4 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 9:11am

Thank you for your interpretation. You seem to have a knack for that. I appreciate your point of view.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.