Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Somewhere in Damascus (Read 1426 times)
Ginny

Wa
Somewhere in Damascus
Sep 4th, 2013 at 6:51pm

Several days ago I repeatedly got a signal from Helpers to join them in a retrieval. There was a feel of urgency to it, and a sense that it involved the recent killing in Syria.

As soon as I became aware of several Helpers near me we jetted into what felt like mach 1 speed, and I quickly found myself in a small, dark room. As I tried to collect myself, a little boy sitting on a narrow bed off to my right got my attention. He was either wearing little white briefs or a diaper and the look on his face was one of fear and confusion. He never made a sound. He was watching anxiously through a doorway and I spotted a woman in a dark red garment lying on the floor. I knew she had died. As I focused my attention back on the little guy I was able to get him to look at me, reassuring him that there was nothing to fear. I finally felt the chubby fingers of his left hand wrap around my finger and Helpers then quickly moved in, surrounding him with lots of cooing and happy baby talk.

The scene began dissolving around me and I then found myself moving forward and down a street, trying to catch up with a man running in a short sleeved shirt.

This retrieval experience turned out to be four, so I'll pick up tomorrow where I'm leaving off now.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.