Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is my third mantra retrieval (Read 4725 times)
Om Brzee Namaha

ALK Member

This is my third mantra retrieval
Sep 1st, 2013 at 11:29pm

Hi everyone I would like to share some of my mind eye mantra technique retrieval, this morning Australian melbourne time i decided to ask the healing helpers to guide do the mantra retrieval, i sat on my bed and took a few deep breathe then i said out loud (not too loud), "I invite healing helpers to be presence with me now", then i pretended to see a few men who were the helpers appeared a few feet in front of me, one of the helper stood next to me at my left while the other helper at my right, I told the helpers that i'm just a beginner doing this mantra retrieval and if this mantra retrieval doesn't work i didn't mean to offend them, anyway if this mantra retrieval didn't work i had nothing to lose, at least i didn't pay money or anything for it. I was still skeptic about this mantra retrieval, i guess i have to use my out of body experience technique and leave my physical body to meet with the healing helpers in the non physical world and confirm with them that my mantra retrieval is really working, i didn't want to use my out of body experience to do the retrieval unless it's important to me such as that i may miss my best friend or partner who may pass away in the future or the mantras manifestation may not work in the physical world then i would have to go to the non physical world and complain to Jesus, or the healing helpers, i prefer to do mantra retrieval physically. Anyway back to my mantra retrieval, I told the helpers that I only accepted the first image that came into my awareness, whatever first image came into my awareness i would accept that image and play along with it. I also told the helpers that i'm not going to focus on my feelings, i only focused the image in my mind, I held my mala beads at my right hand while i chanted, "Om healing helpers please guide to the stuck soul, stuck soul if you could hear me please go to the light", I kept chanting the mantra while i was observing the image in my mind, as i kept chanting the mantra, i saw a group of people stood a few feet in front of me, their chest starting to glow with light (heart chakra i think) i think they were helpers, they started to shoot these beam of light from their chest at me, (my skeptic belief came in and told me, "what's this nonsense, move this image away, you're not doing it right" then i told my skeptic belief ,"this is the first image, i have to accept it, this could be the image from the helpers or it could be that i'm making this up after it's ok to pretend". I continued chanting while waiting to see what other image may come into my mind eye, a few seconds later i saw two large spinning things in front of me, it could be interpreter overlaying, as i focused on these two large spinning things, i realized they were two large spinning wheels, i was expecting to see a stuck soul wandering alone or something but that didn't happen, instead i saw these two large spinning wheels, I didn't quite get why these two large spinning wheels image came into my awareness, i wanted to push this image away but it was the first image so i couldn't do anything about it, i continued to play along with these two large spinning wheels image. I kept on chanting the mantra, then i saw many souls stuck on these spinning wheels, I noticed behind these two spinning wheels there were many souls stuck in the walls or something at the left and right, I didn't move in further, i thought to myself, 'this could be a religious belief system hell or something, maybe i didn't pick the right image, i guess i have to play along'. Sometime i noticed my physical right hand was shaking while i was chanting, A group of helpers who standing a few feet in front of me did something, i wasn't quite sure what they did, then i moved back out to the large spinning wheels with the souls stuck on them, I focused on the left spinning wheel, as i was chanting "Om healing helpers please guide me to the stuck soul, stuck soul if you could hear me please go to the light", a moment later there was something from above lifted all the stuck souls off the wheel, like a magnet pulling pieces of metal dust off the wheel", there was only one stuck soul remained on the wheel, the image brought me closer to this stuck soul, this time instead of chanting "Om healing helpers please guide me to the stuck soul, stuck soul if you could hear me go to the light" i chanted repeatedly "go to the light! go to the light!" right next to the stuck soul or right next to this stuck soul's head, i kept on chanting until there was something from above pulled him up off this large spinning wheel. Then finally an image of a large curtain closed displaying the word 'The End', i said to the helpers physically, "is this it? is this really a retrieval or...?. My other belief came in and said to me if this was a make up to myself, i may won    nonsense reward, but i didn't care much because i had nothing to lose, i would continue doing this mantra retrieval for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: This is my third mantra retrieval
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 7:30pm

Om,

I attended a get-together years ago with others interested in Tibetan Buddhism. The lama, a woman from a neighborhood teaching center and retreat, led us in a simple chant, which made me very sleepy. Within seconds, as I sat listening and chanting, I began leaning more and more to my right as I struggled to keep my eyes open... and I was then standing on a hill overlooking a vast, gray, dry looking desert or flat highland. I was a man, had a walking stick in my right hand and I could feel the cloth or material draped over my arm flapping in the wind. It felt like a wind that never ceased. And then I woke up and the lama was smiling at me as I quickly straightened myself, and she later approached me saying something happened to me during the chanting. Smiley

Stay with your way of retrieving. Be skeptical but don't let it stop you from growing, working with Helpers, asking questions, seeking information you previously did not know but will be able to possibly verify later in the physical. Many times greater understanding of experiences from retrieving come to me after I'm back in the physical.

I'm amazed at what you're doing, Om.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: This is my third mantra retrieval
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2013 at 6:52am

This mantra retrieval makes good sense, if it works for you. There are various groups who use a mantra, and times for prayers for those who are departed. If it is helpful to anyone's practice why not try it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.