Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Circles Within Circles (Read 5586 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Circles Within Circles
Jun 30th, 2013 at 5:10pm

Hello,

I have often been surprised by the many so called coincidences in this life.  I don't believe in them.  I believe they come about for our benefit whether it appears that way or not. 

A couple of years ago an email I had sent to a friend was forwarded on to another stranger who replied to it.  The reply came back to me.  We started conversing and discovered we had loads in common including our birthdays.  Some time later she asked me if she could introduce me to a friend of hers.  She thought we were both nice people who had lost mates and also had a lot in common.  She thought we might enjoy knowing one another. I agreed, and she was right we did like each other.  We soon became very good friends.  I learned that he had attended the Monroe Institute.  He was also trained in Reiki.  We did have many things in common, and then we started caring about each other.  We told each other stories of our younger days.  One day I was telling him about an incident that happened many years before when passing a very bad accident.  I had a soul land in my lap.  To help make a long story shorter, I sent the soul with my guide to the light.  My friend, I'll call him DW, exclaimed, "My Goodness, you're a natural." 

"A natural what?" I wanted to know. 

"A natural soul retriever." he told me.  I did not know what that was.  Two days later I received Bruce Moen's book in the mail.  I sat down and read it right away.  I then came to this site and began reading the many, many posts on soul retrievals.  Eventually I decided to try using Bruce's keys of imagination and clearing the mind and allowing what would happen to happen.  It happened just the way he described only I never tried to go out of body.  I have been doing soul retrieval almost everyday since. 

Not very long ago my dear friend, DW, and I were thinking about getting together when a diagnosis of cancer got in the way.  We were now conversing on the phone several times a week.  We were truly beginning to have a real love for each other.

The cancer spread quickly.  It wasn't long, and we both knew DW was getting close to the end of his life.  We talked a lot about it.  Every time we talked, he would ask me to tell him about the latest retrievals I had done.  I would tell him and then thank him for introducing me to this wonderful way to help.  One day he asked me if I would retrieve him.  I told him he wouldn't need it as he knew what to do and think to make the crossing easy.

DW passed on Monday.  My heart wept. 

Tuesday morning I prepared to do a retrieval as I do every morning.  I went to 'my place'.  I filled my heart with the love I have for all those in my life that mean so much to me including my pets.  I use a lot of PUL in the retrievals I do.  I then asked for helpers.  David and Jan came forward.  I asked them to take me to today's soul.  I saw no rifts as I usually do, but there was a brightness and I soon realized we were in 'the Park'.  I was confused.  'The Park' is a destination after we've found the soul.  I asked the helpers what was going on.  I heard, "Look around."  So I did.  I saw all the things in 'the park' I usually see.  Then I noticed there were some shadows under some trees over to the left.  There is shade in 'the  park' but most is bright and sunny.  I had never seen shadows before.  My helpers told me to call like I usually do.  I called "Hello".  I went over to the shadows and called again this time softer.  I was answered.  I went in to the shadows and saw him.  It was DW.  I was both glad and saddened to see him here.  As I was trying to figure out why he was here, I saw them...the teeth of fear.  I gave PUL and the teeth began to fade.  I reached for DW's hand and the teeth reappeared.  I gave more PUL and they were gone.  I walked with DW to the gate in the fence where I saw two people, a maternal figure and a man. 

As we got closer, I realized the man was my late husband.  I was so surprised I wasn't quite sure how to continue, so I introduced them.  They shook hands and my husband treated DW like a long lost brother he was welcoming home.  He was all smiles.  He placed an arm around DW's shoulders and they walked through the gates.  DW turned around and waved.  At this point, I was watching the two dearest men in my life walk away from me.  I waved and turned to go back to 'my place' with David and Jan.  I was weeping too hard to do another retrieval.  At 'my place' I thanked them, said "Namaste' " and left.

And that is what I mean about circles within circles.  I was able to retrieve the man who introduced me to soul retrieval.

I hope each of you will someday be given such a gift.
Much love for all of you,
T'ressa

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: Circles Within Circles
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2013 at 7:10pm

Thank you for sharing this, Baroness. I'm sorry for your personal losses, although I'm happy for you that you had this extraordinary experience. I hope you are blessed in the future by a continuing awareness of their love in your daily life and in your dreams at night.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2013 at 7:50pm

Isee,

Thank you for your kind words.

Sending you love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 2:24am

Would like to very much echo what Isee said earlier Baroness.   

Would like to just point out that your friend seemed fairly aware when he was in physical, and such people rarely get stuck to the point of needing a retrieval.   

I see it more as helping out a transition, helping it to go more smoothly and quicker, and perhaps more for the sake of the inphysical than the nonphysical ultimately.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 8:28am

A Channel,

Thank you for your reply. 

Would you  please explain the differance between inphysical and nonphysical.  I think I know what you are saying, but I'm not sure since my friend had passed from the physical.  I hope I'm not being obtuse here.  I'm here to learn as much as possible, and all of you are great teachers.

Sending love along with my curiosity,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #5 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 6:18pm

T'ressa,

What a fascinating and loving experience. I've been involved with many retrieval and afterlife experiences where I ended up with more questions than understanding, but in time, answers came...usually when least expected while going about everyday life. And I don't believe in coincidences either Wink.

Much love,

Gin

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2013 at 9:01pm

Hi Baronness, sorry for the rather late reply.  I don't come here that much anymore and when i do, don't tend to spend a lot of time. 

Re: your questions, you probably were thinking accurately in relation to what i wrote.  Your friend would now be the "nonphysical" and you or other humans the "inphysical". 

Retrievals are always, to some extent or degree, a two way street of helpfulness.  But sometimes it's more for the person stuck in the less physical states than ourselves (but the positive service helps us to grow/expand).  Occasionally however, sometimes a retrieval is set up more for us the "retriever" in a way, sometimes it's related to closure, karma, or what not. 

Like i said, to some extent i feel/think you were helping out his transition, but i also sense there may be more to it than just that, something more for you--perhaps a kind of closure.  It's nothing i'm sure about, so please take it with a grain of salt and look to your own Expanded self and guidance for the truth of that matter.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2013 at 10:23am

Thank you, Channel, for your kind and insightful reply.  You are absolutly right.  Some retrievals are as much for the retreiver as the soul being retrieved.  I have discovered that in my own work.  Those times are always a surprise  and I'm always so grateful for them as they always give me a lesson to learn about myself. 

You are right as well about this particular retreival.  It was a gift for me in more ways than one.  I am being gifted often.  I do love doing this.

Again thank you for your words.

Sending you much love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2013 at 5:50am

Gin,

Thank you for giving me insight from your experience.  There are times I get lost in some of my questions waiting for the answers.  Undecided  But isn't it great when those answers do arrive?

Sending you love and hugs,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.