Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Coach and Horses (Read 3070 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Coach and Horses
May 19th, 2013 at 5:44pm

This retrieval started out like most of my retrievals at 'my place'.  I asked for a helper and Daniel came forward.  (The helpers usually give me their names.  I appreciate that.  It makes it a bit more personal.)  I asked him to take me to a soul needing retrieval, but first, I wanted to fly. 

We did... for a few moments... up into the dark, over the grey and the city and right into a rift. 

I saw a coach in front of a building.  I looked around but no one was there.  Daniel said look inside.  I called softly.  I didn't want to frighten anyone.  I went inside the coach through the window and gently called "Hello"  She answered.  I asked her name.  She said "Sheila"  I asked her age.  She said, "Forty".  She seemed sad.  I told her forty was a good age.  "What's good about it?" she wanted to know.  I told her it really was a coming of age age.  It is an age when she knows more about herself and life. 

I was going to ask her if she had children but changed my mind and asked instead if she was married.  She said, "No".  I thought that could be part of her melancholy.  I asked the year.  She said, "1837".  I asked if she had other family.  "A brother," came back quickly.  When I asked about family, she looked at the house.  I think I read fear. I then asked if she was going somewhere.  She replied, "Yes".  I asked if she would like to go with me to see some lovely gardens and a park.  She asked me if we could go across a stream.  I asked if she wanted to go over a bridge or through the water.  She replied, "Oh, through the water."  I said through the water it was.

I rapped on the ceiling of the coach and told the driver  "Take us to the park by way of the stream."  We went straight to "the Park" along a black gravel path, through a small stream, splashing up lots of water.  Sheila laughed.  We then stopped close the the benches.  We sat on the benches for a few moments enjoying the sights.  I signaled for the other helpers to come.  I gave PUL to Sheila and told her to look up.  She looked for a moment and then said, "Mama!"  She went straight to the helpers.  I sent her more PUL as Daniel and I left for "my place". 

I thanked Daniel for the easy and joyous retrieval.  It is always nice when a soul laughs. 

Sending you smiles from my heart to yours, Grin
T'ressa

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Coach and Horses
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2013 at 7:02am

Hi

You seem like a perfect retriever! -- both sensitive to their plight but also capable of keeping control of the situation with questions and even requests to your Helper ("but first, I wanted to fly.”)

Sheila was in that building over 100 years!  i expect the current owners will notice a different feel to Sheila’s room or the entire place now that Shiela’s gone. If she were aggressive they might have felt her hauntings. Is there any chance you could find the building now?

I hope you’ll soon get a more contemporary person to retrieve because you are able to get alot of information during your retrievals. Perhaps you’ll get proof that can then be found in today's media.

Thank you for sharing!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - May 20th, 2013 at 11:27am

Betson,

Thank you for your kind words.  To answer your question, there is no way for me to find the building again because the building wasn't important.  The soul was in the coach. 

When I first started doing retrievals, I wanted proof that this was all real.  I did not want to waste my time if it was all imagination.  My proof came not in dates and names, although I always ask for them, but in surprises. 

At some point in a retrieval, I let go of memory and imagination and allow.  Sometimes I drift for a while, but if it goes on too long, I ask my helper to take me to the soul.  I'm always surprised how quickly we arrive at a place for me to enter.  It is always different in some way even though there are some similarities.  A surprise can be as simple as a soul named Sandy living in a sand castle.  (My writer's mind kicked in and wanted to refuse that name.  I kept hearing in the back of my mind, 'No, no, no.')  But it wasn't my imagination at work, it was the soul telling me her name.  I had to accept it.  It was the reason I was there. 

That is just a small surprise.  Some of them are soul shaking making me take a long hard look within.  So you see proof is no longer important to me.  If I'm surprised in some way, that is all the proof I need.  I also think anytime we can share love it is never a waste of time... It was my big lesson.

I hope you find what you need to feel comfortable about this whole retrieval world.  Me, I've never been happier. Smiley  Thank you Bruce Moen and my dear friend, Chief, who first set me on this path.

Sending you loads of love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #3 - May 26th, 2013 at 7:01pm

Great job T'ressa.

I get the feeling that you're a gentle person and it's something many you retrieve probably pick up on immediately.

Thanks for sharing this and look forward to more Smiley.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.