Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
homeless woman (Read 4483 times)
Ginny

Wa
homeless woman
May 5th, 2013 at 7:22pm

After completing my preparatory process and while enjoying a brief float in the 3D Blackness, I sensed a Helper approaching with a request to participate in a retrieval. Within a matter of seconds we were moving into the outskirts of what I've always called the Homeless City, an afterlife location in the BST where some homeless folks continue their lives after dying in the physical. I've become familiar with a section of the city, but I was surprised when I realized we were moving down into a neighborhood I'd never been to before.

Standing alone in the middle of a narrow street, I noted the characteristic two-story buildings crammed together and in disrepair. It seemed to be deserted but it's been my experience in the past that a lot of the residents hide out, or seek safety in basements. Not wanting to be too much of an alarming intrusion, I remained still, opening myself up to any information regarding who it was who needed help. And then a commotion errupted off to my right, down a side street.

I came upon what appeared to be an open square and caught a glimpse of several individuals standing around something on a sidewalk, and they instantly scattered in all directions once they saw me approaching. As I got closer I realized that it was someone lying on their side, clothed in what appeared to be gray brown rags or layered filthy shirts and faded dresses. It was a woman and she was terrified. Her face was covered, and as I tried to as gently as possible ask if she was okay, she started crying out for help. She was wounded and couldn't get to her feet. She thought I was one of the thugs who'd attacked her.

As she became hysterical I asked if I could take her to a nearby shelter (created by Helpers) and she shook her head. I quickly asked if she had a certain religion or if there was a church I could take her to, thinking that could be a good way to at least get her out of the city, but the idea of the existence of a God really set her off. She screamed angrily that there was no God and for me to leave her alone. I tried to reassure her I was there to help, but nothing was working.

And then a solution came to me, which I'm sure originated from a Helper somewhere behind me, and I reached out to touch her face and PUL flooded through me and into her heart and awareness. With her pain and fear gone she watched in astonishment as Helpers and I got her to her feet, and for the first time I got a glimpse of her ravaged, bruised face...and a huge amount of bright red lipstick which made her look almost like a clown. Tears had left tracks in the sweat and grime on her face, and the stark contrast of the lipstick was kind of heartbreaking, but I smiled at her thinking she was a beautiful woman.

Within no time we were moving her away from the city, through a white fog. The Helpers were doing the navigating so I just stayed close to our lady and went along for the ride, and in seconds the unmistakable feel of Focus 27 swept through me. We glided down to a small, old English-style country cottage which was almost completely covered with vines festooned with vividly colored blossoms. The surrounding yard was crowded with flowering bushes, trees and landscaping. This was her new home now and I took my leave, knowing she was in good hands.

Much love y'all Smiley

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: homeless woman
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2013 at 9:57am

Ginny,

What a great retrieval.  You always amaze me because of your restraint.  I hope I get to that point soon instead of rushing in to help.  I do use a lot of PUL sometimes even before I'm in contact with the soul.  I have learned certain images mean different things.  For instance, wolf teeth biting usually means fear on the soul's part.  Lately I have also run into ladders leading from the opening of a rift down inside.  I think that means the soul is looking for a means of escape.  PUL seems to quiet things down and allow me to talk to them.

Great job on this one. Wink

Baroness T'ressa 

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2013 at 8:08am

Ahh-hh! What we are here for!

Thanks Ginny and Baroness!

Your subject Ginny and your symbols Baroness remind me that what happens within a retrieval reaches further (farther?) than the retrieved. The process sends out energies, greatly improved energies, into wider realms and ever-widening realms. Energies never stop, after all ! 
But they can be transmuted, and that’s what these retrievals do. 

Thank you!
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 4:36pm

Hi Ginny,
it's many a moon since I've been here.  But I  thought  to do a blog essay on homeless folks and their afterlives as there's been some deaths here (of the homeless) in Toronto during the last cold spell and some calls for greater services in that regard.  So I come here looking for quotes and what not and what do I find?  An almost perfect text book example of not only how to do it, but do it with, hmm, grace and aplomb.  As always I stand in awe of your dedication and compassion.

love and blessings,

gordon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.