Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My first retrieval attempt (Read 3265 times)
rrreed1

ALK Member

My first retrieval attempt
Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:36pm

So yesterday I tried my first retrieval exercise.  As Bruce has said, I was imagining a lot of the steps.  Then all of a sudden a name popped into my head.  So I made sure to remember the name and I continued on with the exercise.  I kept seeing the color purple and didn't think too much about it, then I thought about Bruce saying to remember everything out of the ordinary.  I kept pretending the steps of the exercise.  I train a lot of martial arts and I started seeing images of what looked like a GI choking someone.  At first I thought I was seeing it because I just returned from the gym, but then I had the feeling that someone had been strangled.  I fell asleep after this and when I woke, I wrote down the name, purple, and strangled.  I then typed the name and strangled into google. The first thing that popped up was a girl by that name had been strangled and left for dead.  I clicked on the link and it had two pictures of the girl.  The first picture had a bright purple bra strap and the second picture she had bright purple highlights in her hair.  I know that is not a coincidence, but I am not real sure how to proceed.  Any thoughts or advice on where I should go from here, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: My first retrieval attempt
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 6:11pm

Good Day rreed,

It sounds like you are well on your way to a retrieval.  If it had been me, after I got the name and answers to any other questions, I would ask if she would like to go to a place like the park.  I would describe it to her and ask if I could take her there.  Once there the helpers usually do help or she could be met by someone she loves who is on the other side. 

I always start with imagination.  I created 'my place' before my first retrieval and always go there first. I then ask for a helper to either show me or take me to a soul who needs help.  I usually get a name of the helper before I start.  It is how it works for me. 

I give a lot of PUL when I'm doing a retrieval and find it helps both the soul I'm retrieving and me.  We both stay calmer.

I have learned a lot about myself by doing retrievals.  I hope you keep trying. 

Baroness T'ressa Smiley

IP Logged

rrreed1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 6:17pm

Thank you for the advice! I will try that out.
What is PUL? sorry, im kinda new at this

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2013 at 4:44pm

Hi again, rreed1,

PUL is Pure Unconditional Love.  It is love from the heart with no strings.  I started by thinking of someone or a pet whom I loved dearly.  I held that feeling of love to become familiar with it.  I place my hand over my heart to tell me it is there.  I then send it to the soul by way of my hand.  It is the way I do it.  It is the intent that counts. 

The more you do it, the easier it becomes.  After a while the love for the soul is all encompassing and happens very quickly.  Smiley I hope it works for you.

Baroness T'ressa
PS. If I think the soul is in distress, it is easier for me, but that is me and how it happens for me.  You may have your own experience.
Wink

IP Logged

rrreed1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2013 at 9:46pm

Thanks so much for the advice!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.