Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
nightclub fire (Read 1569 times)
isee
Ex Member

nightclub fire
Jan 27th, 2013 at 12:01pm

Having heard of the devastating nightclub fire in Brazil which occurred last night, I was moved to attempt a retrieval. I laid down to meditate, using a guided meditation cd which I purchased recently and have been enjoying for 3-4 weeks. I usually fall asleep to it, although it has messages for waking at the end, and I simply find my headphones on the floor in the morning.

I placed my intention to find some victims of the fire, to be guided by helpers, and decided to try to rescue a group rather than only one individual. Soon, I was in the blackness, and I felt the presence of others there. It was pitch black, but everyone was quiet. I set an intention out loud, everyone here, hold hands together, we are going out of here. I set the intention for us to move on to a better place. We began moving, holding hands together in a line, as we went through the following.

First, a gentle spray of water drifted from a nearby waterfall. It was still dark, but a cooling mist came over us. We continued walking. The mist felt nice on our faces.

Then, a staircase appeared, which went straight up, spiraling up into the light above. The steps were wide and smooth, like marble. At first we walked, but I realized there were quite a few people and I asked that the stairs be more like an escalator, so they revolved around and we didn't have to step up. We went around and around this staircase and ascended towards the light, and we were in a pleasant light as we went.

We arrived into a round room which got bigger as the people entered. I set the intention for it to expand until it was large enough for everyone following (still holding hands together like little children). The room had pillows all around, and as people entered we all sat against the wall against and on these pillows. The room became magical looking, with candles and crystals filling the center of it, and people sitting comfortably against the back of the now huge round room. We became calm and peaceful there. I spent some time trying to hear someone's name there. I felt that several people were trying to give me a name, but one was louder and sounded something like "Enserita" but I don't even know if that is a name.

Then, we seemed to be transported (I don't know how) to a grassy field, a sense of entering that place. I don't know how many people were following, but as we entered I knew this was a park. I had the sense of a lot of people there, on the outskirts, waiting to greet these young people. There was a sense of joy. I could not see individuals, but only sensed this, as I was mostly aware of a large and natural looking field with grass and trees and a feeling of expansion in the distance. There was a feeling of meeting, welcoming. This field was not part of the cd imagery, but appeared on its own.

Then, the guidance imagery changed and I was moved to a beach setting, where there was a bonfire. There were some people there, and it was a quieter celebration time. I was a little shocked at the bonfire imagery, not remembering it was in the cd for some reason. I became a little teary at this point. It was a peaceful setting, near the waves, and the flames were warming in the cool air, and people were enjoying themselves around it and along the beach, and it was pleasant there. I was given the message internally that the fire was not to be feared, that the fire is good, and I realized this was healing me, and that it was true.

I was prompted to open a box nearby, which had my name on it. I opened it, and a sort of clown image came out, a sort of standing clown with a weight at the bottom, like I saw when I was a child, and received more images of a clown-like fun costume/costumish feeling from it. It made me smile. It was a gift, and the gift was of joy and laughter.

The meditation was over, after being guided back with the cd. I felt a sense of completion. It is strange to write this down after the meditation, because the sequence comes back in parts, not all together. I will be remembering one part and writing it down and then another piece which was previous to it, or afterwards, will appear in my memory. Perhaps you have this experience as you remember your retrievals, or your dreams, as well.

Thanks for listening.

Edit/Note: I have looked up the "name" to see if there is anything that makes sense there. "Serita" is a variation of "Sarita" which means princess in Spanish and derives from the Hebrew name Sarah. So, there is a name there.

Further Edit/Note: If I am wrong here I apologize. I am just reporting my experience as I remember it. Not often attempting these kinds of things, it's just what I felt in the meditation I did.

Further Edit/Note
Re: Name given
I am looking at a list of names of victims of this tragedy and the closest I can find in the list at this time is a last name: Esperidião.

It is slightly close (in a general way) to what I thought I heard: Enserita.

I don't know how it is pronounced. I don't know if it has anything to do with what I heard. But, that's all I can add at this time.

When I say "heard" I mean that I "felt" -- it wasn't like a person was directly in front of me looking into my face. It was like a "name" was kind of displayed in front of my face and how it sounded was also there. So, it's not like I heard "he" or "she" but just had a kind of sound/shape/feeling there.
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2013 at 11:32am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.