Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Death Scene Retrievals (Read 2713 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Death Scene Retrievals
Jan 26th, 2013 at 8:31pm

First, I want to thank all who have posted here.  In the past couple of months, I have learned a lot from you.  I have gone back to 2005 and started reading forward.  It is nice to see I am not the only newbie to grace these pages. 

I am still doing retrievals just about everyday.  I find I am usually given a surprise just about everyday.  So on with an interesting retrieval.  I will quote from my journal about this particular issue.

I start a retrieval by going to 'my place' on the other side.  It is beginning to become more comfortable. Now it has a terrace with pots of flowing flowers as a kind of launching pad. From which I follow the helpers who come forward to show me where I need to go to do a retrieval.

After I said good morning and asked for a helper, Seth came forward.  We flew off to the left of the terrace over the grey until I saw many rifts.  I asked Seth to show me the one for today.  He stopped by one that was green.  I went through and saw a tractor but that was all.  I called.  I then saw the tractor was on its side with a person under it.  I first got rid of the tractor by 'seeing it not there'  The man was almost buried in the soft brown earth.  He was in extreme pain.  I used Reiki energy to clear most of the pain, boosting it with a healing symbol.  I did that until he was able to talk.  I also sent PUL for quite a while.  (This was the first time I had come upon a death scene where there was so much pain.)  I had no trouble feeling intense PUL for this man or boy.  He finally was able to talk.  I asked his name.  He said 'Shawn'.  I asked twice to make sure.  I asked the year.  He said 1968.  I repeated the intense PUL.  I ask if he would like to go with me.  He told me he couldn't move.  I told him I would help him move and it wouldn't hurt.  All he had to do was believe I could do this with love and energy from the Source.  I showed him some of the energy coming from my hands, flowing from my heart.  He said, 'Okay'.  I sent more PUL along with Reiki energy.  He got to the point where he could breathe easier and move his limbs.  I reached for him and he reached for me.  I pulled him into my arms.  He was almost limp.  I went straight to the Park.  I held him while helpers came with a stretcher and then loaded him on it.  They surrounded him, and I felt he was being taken to a hospital.  I felt great compassion for this soul.  It was almost like he was broken.

Seth and I returned to 'my place' where I thanked him and told him to refresh.  This retrieval was very taxing emotionally.  I was near tears, and so glad I could help.

T'ressa
PS.
I have a question.  Have any of you retrieved light being souls or maybe they are alien souls who need to be retrieved?

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Death Scene Retrievals
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 11:36am

I have found that some of it depends on what intention I set before I start. I usually state I want to help retrieve members of my immediate "disc" soul group, and as a result have had several not so human retrievals. PUL is the key, of course.

Now there is rarely any time I actually go OBE without doing some of this type of work on the way by, so to speak. I have noticed there are fewer and fewer hollow heavens populated any more-- they are all dissolving for lack of thought energy... Looks like is is easier and easier to get to the Park.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Death Scene Retrievals
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 1:22pm

Thank you, tgecks, for responding.  It is interesting the many different ways of doing retrievals.  I have never gone out of body that I know of.  I use imagination as the key to the door on the 'other side.  Once there, I clear my mind of all memory and thought to allow what will happen to happen. 

'My place' looks out over not only the beautiful scene I've created but also the grey of the thought places and the city.  It is over these that I fly with a helper or two to find the soul to be retrieved.  The helper shows me the rift which I am to go through.  I never know what I'm going to find and sometimes it is a big surprise. Shocked  I do like the surprises as they are the evidence I need to feel it all as real. Smiley

I have done this for only a few months, but try to do at least one every day.  How long have you been doing this?

T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.