Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cloud Atlas trailer (Read 2878 times)
Lucy

C1
Cloud Atlas trailer
Oct 2nd, 2012 at 1:47am

movie coming soon, from the  Matrix people?

Well it won't be anything new to US but it does look like it has sensationalized the info! maybe it will be fun (?) to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

not sure I can follow all the interconnections! Not sure Iwill agree with all the underlying concepts but it is interesting to see how these ideas get into the reach of the general public.

IP Logged

Bardo

Re: Cloud Atlas trailer
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2012 at 5:56am

The book is supposed to be a classic. I am going to read it before I see the movie.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2012 at 9:36am

I ordered this book, as the trailer was interesting, and someone in the comments section highly recommended reading the book first.

By the way, there are two books on Amazon with this title, and one has the wrong description on it, leading the reader to believe they are ordering the story we are describing here. I had to look carefully to make sure I was ordering the correct book. David Mitchell is the correct author for the book which matches the movie trailer.

Looking forward to them both. Thanks Lucy.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 4:33pm

Wow...that was quite the read. Not what I would call a "fast read" but a slow and thoughtful one. Sometimes shocking. I feel that I will know the characters now, when viewing the movie, which will be quite helpful.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.