Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Saw something during a partial projection... (Read 3427 times)
DreamBliss

ALK Member

Saw something during a partial projection...
Apr 2nd, 2012 at 6:38am

It was jukebox shaped, but narrower, a strange green color, nobs running along the inner edge. I determined to see it again and saw a snail leaving a glowing slime trail, and the snail was the same shade of green. In my reading I have concluded that this is more than likely an elemental. But I hesitate to label this as I want to know what it was, not what I believe it was.

Any thoughts?
- DreamBliss

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Saw something during a partial projection...
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 12:44pm

Greetings DreamBliss and Welcome  Smiley

Several years ago there was a good discussion of that green on this site but the main people in that have passed over already. (davea-mbs and romain as I recall) From what I remember --

There's a strange green color that is sort of neon or florescent that is the color of Life. It shows up when people are seeing past the physical and auric into the mental plane.
Earth is a realm where sound is very important, how we use words etc. If the knobs numbered six to eight, then I think the jukebox would stand for a human and the snail would stand for slow progress as it's leaving a trail.

Perhaps you've been wondering lately why are we here?

Smiley But if you are discounting what you read and what your own beliefs are, then what sources are left?

Betson

(The higher in the index you post your concerns the more attention your posts will get. Such a vision could also be posted on the dream forum or even the more general first one, the afterlife.)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nellen01

ALK Member

Re: Saw something during a partial projection...
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 6:31am

Its really nice and informative topic i really like it and i was needed some similar information's now i found some desirable information's from here i hope i will get more .....??

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.