Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Plan, Glad Tidings to humanity (Read 19573 times)
Justin
Ex Member

The Plan, Glad Tidings to humanity
Mar 22nd, 2012 at 2:14pm

The Plan

This is a reference to the rote that Bob Monroe received from He/She, which involved awareness and info about a plan to transform humanity without any isms or limited human inventions.  Part of The Plan included world wide “recognized necessity”.  As Bob astutely noted, and as He/She confirmed, recognized necessity was severe stuff and the world would have to be in rough shape for humans to unify without any limited belief systems and ism being involved. 

But there is more to The Plan than even what Bob glimpsed or was told at that time.  To understand more of The Plan, we have to dust off the “sleeping prophet” so called—Edgar Cayce.  In two, separate, unusual Readings given which addressed the Great Pyramid—it's nature, why it was built, and the prophecies contained therein where some brief, unusual prophecies.   In one Reading, there is a quick and seemingly casual reference to the entrance of the Messiah in 1998.  In another reading detailing the period and history of ancient Egypt, the building of the Great Pyramid and the collective work of a service group then incarnated, they said, “Is it not fitting that these must return, for this priest may develop himself to be in the position of a liberator of the world in it's relationships to come.  For he must enter again at that period* or in 1998.”

*The single most talked about period in the Cayce readings was the 40 year testing period from 1958 to 1998 wherein it was pointed out that the various levels of the Earth changes would begin to manifest and become noticed—as to an increasing trend of global warming especially near the polar regions, a growing spiritual awareness, increased number and severity of earthquakes, volcanic activity, etc, and an increase in “Lights” being seen in the clouds—Lights said to represent Him, the Christ (really spiritually evolved E.T. Groups?).  Check, check, check, and check.

The reference to the priest coming again in the future, was to Edgar Cayce's Disk's “past life” self whose name was Ra Ta and later changed to just Ra.  In his life as Ra during the Egyptian period, he had played a liberating role then as a spiritual teacher, intuitive, and healer, but he “messed up” some and did not become fully and completely like “He/She” in that life.  But Cayce was told that his other self must come again and again would play a role as a liberator, but hopefully more perfectly this time around.  It seems that first reading reference to a coming “messiah” (anointed, Christed one) and entrance of same in 1998 and the reading about the priest Ra coming again as a liberator in that period or in 1998, are perhaps related.

The following will seem like the height of megalomania and delusion, and I expect that most of you will not believe me, and will think judgemental thoughts about me.  Those of you more open minded, might ask and rightly so, “but if you are the Real deal, then why advertise this publicly, what's the point other than self aggrandizement?”   That's a good question—question ALL would be and wanna be “teacher” types—especially those with high claims! 

My reason is this, and this primarily.  I have become aware, that it's very highly probable that we have less than two years left of convenient, world wide mass communication.  I know that it is highly probable that the Sun will knock out many electrical grid and communications systems-- I know that this probability will become an absolute certainty if Israel and/or America decide to instigate a war with Iran.  The people truly in power, are withholding until after the U.S. Presidential elections, but once 2013 rolls around, you may see the war drums beat quite furiously and constantly.  Through mainstream media, you will be constantly bombarded by the so called evilness and evil intentions of Iran and how imperative that we support Israel in their desire to bomb that country off the face of the Earth.   There may be other false flag terrorist activities to take place, trying to scare us into war again.

In any case, things are in the process of collapse anyways, but such a war and set up by those immensely corrupt and imbalanced forces, will hasten the collapse and the Sun itself will seem to react powerfully to this negativity.  Destruction will attract and beget destruction for that is the Law all abide by.  What does this have to do with you, with me, and me outlining the Plan as given to me by He/She?   Some of you here are long time co-workers with He/She and with me.  Some of you will survive the initial collapses.  I will be meeting some of you later on and again will we take up our work, under the direction of He/She, of co-creating a Golden age of collective happiness, peace, and spiritual attunement. 

Right now, I'm planting subconscious seeds to be remembered and awakened later when the time is right.  I've earned and have been chosen by the Creative forces (particularly by He/She) to play a role of exemplar and director in this, and you will recognize me and this when we meet later.  Some of you will follow in He/She's and my latter footsteps having been inspired by a pure example of what full Love attunement really looks and acts like in the flesh.   You will remember these words when the times come and it will be that much more affecting for the predictive quality involved.  “Crikes, that crazy dude Justin was right after all!). 

If you see the Red skies begin to form, then you will know what what I speak of is true and that a New Age, a new Earth, has begun in earnest and we who are helpers in the flesh must become more Yang and more active in our service efforts.  In service, comes truth.  It will not be easy, but you will have help when you need it.   So, I have given the reasons why and for full disclosure.  Thankfully, I can speak more plainly and openly to you, and not have to speak in parables like The Teacher, He/She had to when he went public. 

So here is a brief, summarized history of this channel.  Remember the above two Cayce Readings given on the Great Pyramid and casual prophecies and mentioning of a messiah and liberator type, in relation to that period and to the year 1998?  Perhaps the following is related.  In that same year, well before I was aware of much of my past and my probable future, when I was 18 in that year, I had a very vivid dream.  In the dream, I scaled over the lessor pyramids, and each was a certain color.  When I got to the Great Pyramid, I found some kind of secret entrance into it's depths.  I went into those dark depths, and when I did, I lost conscious awareness of the rest of the dream.  However, when I awoke, I was left with such a feeling of importance, of awe, of intensity, that I can't even begin to describe how deeply meaningful this dream was for me—something really momentous happened in there.  From that year on, my awareness started to really expand.  Later in that same year, I had my first conscious E.T. Contact and communication.  Later that year or the next, while in a “new age” bookstore and while casually talking to a lady who later become a practicing, professional intuitive, during the course of our conversation, she blurted out in surprise, “You're an Initiate!”  She seem very surprised that one so young was.

My very beginnings were somewhat unusual. My Mother had had a childhood illness and was told by doctors that because of it, she would never successfully birth a child.  She didn't listen to them, tried and tried, and had miscarriage after miscarriage.

That was until she had a very vivid dream of being on a spaceship with non human beings that felt both loving and familiar and they worked on her body and comforted her about the future. She was told that she had a device in her body and that she could use this device through focused concentration to communicate with them, anytime she needed to.  She felt a lot of love between them and herself.

It was around the time of this dream, that she became pregnant with me, and some time later, she had me on her birthday--a birthday gift most wanted and cherished. My Mom didn't tell me about this dream and experience till later on in life, not long before she ended up dying of cancer. Certainly i was considered a strange and unusual child in many ways growing up. Throughout my life since i was a baby, people have commented on my unusual eyes, my maturity at a young age, etc, etc.

Certainly, it is unusual for one born in a male body who didn't experience a NDE to start on a conscious, open minded and spiritual oriented quest at age 13 without any outer indoctrination or "nudging", start meditating then, seeking after God, trying to figure out what Jesus was all really about outside of religious dogma, studying various metaphysics, becoming aware of psychic abilities and reality of the nonphysical, getting intuitive downloads late at night about the Oneness, the importance of Love with a capital L, the coming Earth changes, etc.

I should emphasize that I did not grow up with my mom telling me that I was special or unusual besides the usual, generic “self esteem” talks that many parents give their kids.  She wisely waited until I was an adult, to tell me about this dream and experience that she had, and I got the sense then and now, that she didn't tell me all about the dream.  But some things were apparent, from memory.  When I was 4 years old and asked what I wanted to do and “be” when I grew up, I insistently told my parents that I wanted to be and would be a “doctor” to everyone, everywhere and that I would always be there for any one.  I said this, because I could feel so much suffering around me and in the world, and apparently my 4 year old self was more consciously aware of why I had entered into another life despite not needing to incarnate here for my own growth (I had the option, again, of reaching completion in other, more expanded and aware systems than this one). 

Before I go into more of my experiences and the guidance messages I've received over the years, I want to focus on 3 outer sources that partially helped me to figure some of this out.  Two years ago, I had a dream about a sensitive that some here know, named Linn, and after the dream, I felt nudged to get a reading from her.  So I did.  She did two readings for me, one without me and my questions, and another with my questions and communication.  In the first, she was given an allegorical or metaphorical story about a young man who thought he was strong enough to climb to the top of the mountain.  He made progress in his climb, but he slipped and fell two times.  Guidance said “When the Sun melts the ice he will reach the top of the mountain, for his strength and fortitude and patience has prevailed and he shall see Victory.”

Year before I sought this reading, when I first joined Bruce Moen's forum, and before I got involved with ACIM or her forum, Linn was still on this forum and she wrote me a p.m. out of the blue wherein she said, “you're one of the highest vibrating people i've ever tuned into before”.   The Mountain top that her guidance later referenced to in this parable story, is full Christ Consciousness.  It's He/She level and quality of consciousness.  It's being “Emmanuel” in the flesh. 

Bruce Moen on this site and forum, publicly and highly recommended the services of two professional sensitives.  Since i've gotten mostly good guidance about Bruce, and respect him and his insight (though i've come to really disagree with certain things), I decided to try out the services of Caryl and Caroline. 

I first had a reading with Caryl.  The reading contained some immediate verifications—she saw a little boy that I had started working with and his unusual ways of interacting (swinging his arms wildly, when upset).  Anyways, she emphasized quite a bit, my remarkable capacity for healing.  Then later, I asked her about E.T.'s and my connections to same.  “They” decided they wanted to come more directly through, which Caryl seemed surprised by, and they gave the following abbreviated message.  “We've been watching you, guiding, and teaching you for a mission you are to do in roughly 10 years.  In 10 years time, your psychic abilities will be completely open, you will be completely open.” then they emphasized the importance of developing these abilities, telepathy, and said that i'm more or less doing what I should to progress in this area for this time.   

Then later on down the road, I had a reading with Caroline.  My first question to her was, “please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me to become aware of now.”  The first things she started to say was that I was here for completion, for full Christ Consciousness, to get it all right this time around, and she indicated that I need to and would move into a more active teaching type role, as well as my Twin Soul and Wife, Becky.  She confirmed that our decision to hold off on having children was a wise and pragmatic one.  I told her the reason was because we felt some major changes were on the horizon for the near future, and she confirmed this. 

I've been given little hints here and there before, mostly in the form of dreams, because guidance knows that I have tended to trust dreams over meditation messages more because there is less chance of my personality, conscious mind skewing the incoming data.  One of my first hints was a dream I had back when I was 16 or 17, wherein a knowing, wise voice told me that I needed to meditate, to pray, to be more loving, to eat Mummy food and that if I did these things, I would begin to heal in the manner of Peter.  I had a sense that “Peter” was the Peter of the N.T., so read the N.T.  I came to a part wherein it talked about some of the activities of the apostles after Yeshua's resurrection and ascension into “heaven”  and after the pentecostal Fire experience.  There is a line I vaguely remember, talking about Peter in this latter time that goes, “The shadow of Peter passed them by, and they were all healed”  Seems to be indicating that Peter had opened up enough to Love, that his very emanations tended to have an automatic, healing affect when others were open to it.   This is something that his Teacher, Yeshua, also had experienced and probably more so than Peter.  My dream seemed to be outlining a certain degree of probable potential. 

Another dream around this time, involved a visit to a large Library wherein I viewed and experienced the scene from 3 perspectives.  My current “self” who was observing, my other self as Edgar Cayce, and both of us observing and experiencing another of our Disk self whose name was John Bainbridge and who wasn't a very nice guy.   The old man handed Cayce/us, a large book, which when we opened it up, played a very realistic 3D movie, and after watching it a bit, we started to become part of the movie in and as our self, John Bainbridge.  Many years later, this dream was powerfully verified by a very psychic and synchronistic experience with a lady, who had received a past life reading from an older lady who had long been involved with the A.R.E. (Cayce and friends “institute”)

Before this dream, a sensitive who I had gone to, had told me that she for some reason picked up strongly photography in relation to me, and she talked about a past life of mine as a monk or spiritual type who had been falsely accused and banished (I later realized she was talking about Ra Ta's Egyptian life and experience which Cayce's guidance said he had been a spiritual teacher type and had been  deliberately set up and ended up being banished for 9 years from the country he had served lovingly and mostly well for a long while before). 

There is another prediction in the Cayce readings, and this one was given to Edgar's secretary whose name was Gladys Davis.  She and the whole Cayce family, learned that Gladys was Edgar's “Twin Soul”, and while they burned and yearned to be together romantically in that life, they couldn't because Edgar was already married and was told by his guidance that he needed to stay married and faithful to his current wife, and so he did.  But Gladys was given a prediction, after being told to stay help-meets and platonic friends to each other.  Guidance said, that in the next experience they would be united on all levels again (as they both wish and wanted to be in that life). 

My wife Becky is my Twin Soul (confirmed by a few sensitives now), and she has had various dreams telling her that Gladys is an aspect of her Disk, or that Edgar and I are part of the same Disk.  She has also become aware of certain relationships then, and how they relate to certain relationships now.  For example, a boyfriend she had when we were experimenting with an open relationship, she got clear dream messages that he had been her husband in her Disk's life as Gladys. 

There are too many messages and experiences we have had, between the both of us, relating to our connection to Edgar and Gladys, that I won't and can't relate them all within any reasonable time. 

But more on my specific role I came to play.  During a period when I was meditating a lot using the In-Home Gateway set, I had this particularly vivid dream.  In the dream, I was holding hands in a circle with a small group of others un-named by connected to me.   I knew at some point, that I should step into the middle of the circle.  When I did, I became aware that I was to become a channel for Christ, both for the inner Christ Consciousness and for the actual Spirit.  I opened myself fully up, and felt myself fill up with such a tremendous, powerfully expanding awareness and consciousness.  I felt myself to both be myself, and yet not myself at the same time.  I had awareness of being an individual “self”, but I was also aware of being so connected. 

Around this time I had another dream wherein I both observed and experienced myself meditating outside while looking up into the Sun with my eyes opened.  As I went deep within myself, I started to merge with the Sun.  It was such a rapidly expanding and stretching feeling, that at first I somewhat resisted because I thought “i” would be wiped out and there was a part of me that was scared by that, but I decided to just go with the flow and fully open up.  When I did, I expanded to such a degree but with self still intact, that I felt so unbelievably joyous. 

About 2 years ago, while in deep in meditation and after having asked for the help and guidance of only the most Source and PUL attuned consciousnesses, I asked my somewhat usual, “please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now.  Shortly after, I quite clearly 'heard', “In 3 years time, you will begin a healing ministry”.    This experience was shortly before my reading with Caryl. 

Around this time, I had a dream wherein I was talking to others about the Earth changes, and I knew I was talking out of knowledge of what Yeshua knew and wanted regarding these.  Someone made a comment about Jesus and the Earth changes, and I said quite specifically to them, “No, Jesus wants these to happen so he can fulfill the spiritual transformation of this world.” 

Probably one of the other most notable messages i've received is the recent dream I shared on Bruce's forum, which I originally misinterpreted.  This was the dream where Becky and I were hanging out with a small, but intune group of people being sort of guided by the inphysical, Female aspect of Bob's Disk.  Longish story short, she gave me a coded message and referred to me as “Emmanuel”.  I later researched the name and found out that it was Hebrew for “God is with” and “God among us”.  I learned that the Prophet Isaiah predicted my Teacher's coming and referred to him as “Emmanuel”  “His name shall be Emmanuel, Prince of Peace, etc. etc”.    In Matthew of the N.T., again Yeshua is referred as “Emmanuel”.  In both cases, it wasn't meant that it was his literal name, but it was symbolic of that he represented being “God among us.”  He was fully and completely Source realized, and was like a pattern of God's personality within the Earth and in the flesh.  This is why he would tell people, “If you have seen me, you have seen my Father” because he knew and taught that he was a pure channel of that purely Creative Consciousness. 

Right after this dream, I had another dream wherein I knew it was time to don a new robe, and the robe I was looking at and knew that I was to put on, was completely Golden in color. 

Even after all these various inner and outer messages I still doubted self, I still questioned and wondered, “am I just deluding myself.”  I decided to approach a good spiritual friend who I knew was on a similar wavelength as me.  I had gotten guidance about him previously speaking of his unusual attunement and he is one of the few people I completely and utterly trust besides my wife Becky.  I decided to not tell him what was on my mind, but I asked him if he would meditate with me in mind, and ask his guidance this, “Please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for Justin to become aware of now.” 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: The Plan, Glad Tidings to humanity
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 2:16pm

He received only this “ TenT”  He didn't know what it meant, but when he told me, I knew it was a coded message telling me from his expanded guidance, that I was not deluded.  The first part, ten is the number 10 and represents completion, perfection.  10 is a number in numerology that according to some sources, like Pythagoras, represents re-merging with Source/the Divine, a completed and perfected cycle.  The “T” part either represents “T” as in T or F for true or false, a common usage on tests, etc, and/or it represents the Cross of Yeshua, for I was also wondering if it was true that I was going to be killed when teaching and exampling what pure Love really looks like.  It may be confirming that intuition, for my wife Becky has received some 3 messages now preparing her for my  early death. 

Putting it all together:  Why would someone like this arise and become fully public?  Why won't Yeshua just show up in the same body image he has had for the past 2000 or so years?   Because, the Plan is, is to move people away from dogmatic religion.  So many are hung up on Yeshua, and have put him on a too high pedestal.  They have forgotten his words and teachings that if we live and chose like him, we can become fully like him and do similar things.   If he came back, people would just worhsip him again. 

He needs others to grow to his level and to demonstrate this kind of attunement.  People that others know began as a human, who in many ways and manners don't seem special in the sense of being the “only Son of God” and all that religious non-sense.   People that others will be inspired and motivated by their example, their pulling themselves up by the bootstraps and earing and awakening that Christ Consciousness within. 

Soon after my example, will come some other public examples—other humans.  After these examples have been seen world wide, after certain messages given, after contact with the Christed E.T.'s that will also be communicating and making public appearances, THEN will he go public again among humanity, and step out of his incognito “He/She” waiting role.   I have been given these messages from Him who is the Co Creator, the Planning Intelligence of this Universe.  I work for him and he puts words in my mouth.  These are glad tidings, this is The Plan, as He and the Creative, fully Love attuned Forces that commune together, have worked out.  It has been worked out this way to show that WE ALL HAVE THE SAME POTENTIAL, that we all can be Christed and that it's our very destiny and reason for coming into the Earth in every single life.  Many of us alive then will be inspired by these examples, we will be moved to want to become like these full graduates in human flesh. 

Most of the collective growth will come in the collapse and in having to work together, but humanity will be inspired by the example of this channel, and later of others, and we will receive assistance and more direct communication from the highly evolved, Christed E.T.'s who also work with and for Him, and have for a very, very long time.  Eventually, as Monroe saw, everyone human alive will be Christed and will become full Co-Creators with Source again.   But, do not take my word for this, I sincerely urge and implore you to take this to expanded guidance under the ideal conditions, if you are curious about whether or not any of the above is true.   

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 6:57pm

Regarding the TenT, some of you probably figured this out, but I'm the person who received it. Justin asked me to ask about him, I did, and I was shown "TenT."

As Justin said, I didn't know what it meant. Regarding the "T" possibly equalling "True," this is a possibility.  A little explanation. Communicating with spirits includes some communication gaps.  Visual imagery and things like short waking dreams and regular dreams can be elaborate, but for whatever reasons word-based messages are harder to pass on. This being the case, eventually I and the beings I communicate with have developed a way of communicating with letters and words. So a "T" might mean "true."

Regarding Justin's comments about obtaining Christ Consciousness, I don't know that this can be predicted. Perhaps the likelihood of such an occurrence can be determined.

Not that I know precisely what Christ Consciousness means. One definition might mean living completely according to love with no exceptions.  Or in other words, living according to love even when it isn't convenient to one's preferences.

Another possible definition is being completely in line with divine will. This isn't a matter of blind submission. It is a matter of understanding that divine will is trying to work it out so that eventually all souls have the most wonderful way of existence possible. If one is devoted to such a cause, then one is in touch with divine will.

When it comes to people receiving messages from beings who represent divine will, this is a tricky subject. A part of the problem is that non-genuine sources of information have made it so people can't easily trust the messages that some people try to pass on.  Therefore it is has become difficult for divine beings to have people assist them with the process of passing on information.

It would be great if people could receive messages for themselves, but how many people are able to communicate with higher levels of existence in a way that is certain? How many people acknowledge that tricksters exist to an extent that they understand how important it is to become very certain about who they are receiving information from? How many people have enough of an appreciation for the beings who represent divine so that they can make a mind to mind and heart to heart connection with such beings?

Regarding negative events happening in this World before things change for the better, well, if I go by the information I have received such events are likely to happen. I say "likely" because I don't know if I was being told about possibilities rather than actualities.

How tragic it would be if beings of love and light tried to alert people of what is needed and not enough people responded because of reasons such as concluding that people who receive messages are nothing but overzealous nut cases.

The question is, when people look into their hearts do they want future generations of incarnating souls to incarnate into a World that his filled with very negative lifetimes, or do they want such souls to be able to incarnate into lifetimes that are much more positive?

Some people understand that lower realms exist. Also, because they are nonjudgmental, they understand that some souls end up in such realms not because they are innately evil, but because they get influenced in a negative way. This being the case, it would be great if some people do what is necessary so future generations of incarnating souls don't have to incarnate into lifetimes that have a lot of negative influences and that cause such souls to end up in lower realms after they die.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 7:22am

Such clearly, and fully stated truths !

Thank you so much, recoverer.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 11:21am

By Justin -> Quote:
  The Plan

This is a reference to the rote that Bob Monroe received from He/She...

Justin, if you are writing a book. I think that you should read it through and re-write it more than once, because you are providing a lot of details in this post and I think you might write your book in similar fashion, but it's very hard for me to make any structure out of it.

You need very well developed and descriptive chapter and section titles. You need to have much better lead paragraphs (ingress) and you need to divide the text into appropriate subjects, because right now it's very hard to follow any line of thought, at least for me. just my 2 cents.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:43pm

Thank you Betson:

If a lot of people die during difficult periods I want to be around so I can help with retrievels. Going by my experiences alot of such work is already needed. How much busier will it get if a large number of people die at the same time?

One night I had a dream where I was watching TV in a room of the 2nd floor of a small building that was a part of a small desert town. The news program I was watching showed that it was flooding in the place I was located. I thought, "no way is it flooding here in the desert," and then I got up and looked out the window and it was indeed flooding. Then some unfriendly beings attacked and people such as myself hid and survived. I'm not certain of this last part, but I believe that the unfriendly beings failed.

Some people might say this was just a dream.  They might ask themselves if the random meanderings of my subconscious mind could come up with such details. I've analyzed thousands of my dreams and have found that we "can" receive spirit messages through them.

Here's an awake message about possible flooding in California. I was meditating one day and suddenly I experienced myself floating on one of many huge waves that were rushing towards the California coast. Then I stood on the shore and watched solar flares shooting towards the ground.

I've received other messages that made similar points. How should one respond to such messages if one has found that one is receiving messages from beings that one has found to be very knowledgeable and trustworthy?

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I like living here. I don't want to move. But perhaps I am being warned that I need to do so.

betson wrote on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 7:22am:
Such clearly, and fully stated truths !

Thank you so much, recoverer.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 1:22pm

Hi Recoverer,

I agree it's sometimes harder to receive information for our own selves than for others. However, objectively (at least) we know our Guidance loves us personally as well as it does the others we've received insights for. Whether we receive metaphors or direct truths is up to us to figure out.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 1:33pm

Yes Betson. That's the crux of the matter. Figuring out whether a message is a metaphor or literal.

betson wrote on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 1:22pm:
Hi Recoverer,

I agree it's sometimes harder to receive information for our own selves than for others. However, objectively (at least) we know our Guidance loves us personally as well as it does the others we've received insights for. Whether we receive metaphors or direct truths is up to us to figure out.

Bets

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:47am

Hi Albert-

You have a great knack for cutting through all the extraneous stuff and getting to the bottom line!

And doing so in a calm, reasonable and compelling way. 

Great post!

R
ps- if you ever decide to relocate from the San Mateo area, your company offers several other attractive locations (SLC being one).

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:20pm

Thank you Roger (Rondelle):

Regarding Justin's talk about Edgar Cayce, well, famous past lives are a tricky thing to talk about. Reading about what somebody (and his wife) have experienced over a number of years is quite a different thing than experiencing such events.  Even Justin has had doubts despite the impact of various kinds of collaborating experiences.

Regarding the possibility of my moving, below is what I wrote on a PM (with a few edits):

In my case, besides the Earth Change factor, my parents are getting older (close to 80) and I feel responsible for taking care of them. They live in Auburn CA about 131 miles from where I live.  They are at an elevation of about 1,400 feet and about 150 miles away from the Pacific Ocean.  If I bought a house in that area I would probably be sparred of possible flooding.

Also, Auburn isn't near a large urban area so I wouldn't be located in an area that has looting mobs. To the West of Auburn are areas that might get flooded, to the East are the Sierras and Nevada. There are a lot of wooded areas in Auburn so I can probably collect things to eat in these woods if food is hard to come by.

It gets cold in Auburn during the winter but it doesn't snow too often. Therefore, power outages wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Also, my company has an office in Rancho Cordova CA which is about 25 miles from Auburn. Whether my job would allow me to relocate, I don't know.

Also, real estate in Auburn is a lot cheaper than the SF Bay Area.

The most difficult aspect might be the hot summers and obtaining water.

Or in other words, I have a possible place to move to, but as I said on the thread where this issue was discussed, I like living where I live.

IP Logged

Life
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 4:06pm

Hi PauliEffectt,

Thank you for the tips and suggestions.  I see your point about my above postings, and i would agree that it needs more structure and organization to be more coherent. 

Fortunately, my book is not written in the same manner, but is more step by step so to speak.  Btw, i do not go into all this stuff in my book.  There is a brief, biographical part, but i left out the various claims and awarenesses about self and self's role.

Thank you

IP Logged

Life
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 5:10pm

recoverer wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:20pm:
Regarding Justin's talk about Edgar Cayce, well, famous past lives are a tricky thing to talk about. Reading about what somebody (and his wife) have experienced over a number of years is quite a different thing than experiencing such events.  Even Justin has had doubts despite the impact of various kinds of collaborating experiences.

Not sure how "famous" Edgar Cayce is.  Most people that i and my wife have talked to, when asked if they knew about Edgar Cayce and his work--most give us either a blank stare or quizzical look, and say, "Edgar who?" 

We have even met and talked to some people that come from,  live in, or have lived at Virginia Beach who don't know who Edgar Cayce is or what he was about.

So, wouldn't call him famous, maybe somewhat well known in certain circles and more so among older folks who have been around for awhile.   Edgar Cayce is largely now so passe in the New Age world and arenas of Slyvia Browne, Neal Donald Walsch, John Edwards, "The Secret", Reiki, ACIM, Jane Roberts/Seth, etc, etc.

I would say Bob Monroe, being a more current and modern personality who died in the late 90's (vs Edgar transitioning in '45), is perhaps more well known and "famous" than E.C.  Speaking of Bob,  Bruce Moen wrote in his 3rd book that he became aware that Bob Monroe and he were part of the same Disk.  I didn't get the sense that he was deluded, nor being "egotistical" about it. 

In fact, sometime later after reading that book, i had a dream wherein i was in Bruce's "class" and i saw Bruce's face morph back and forth between his and Bob's.  Seemed to be a pretty clear message that what he said was true.  I didn't get that message solely to confirm that, but more so to confirm the truth of the general "Disk concept", except that now, i believe in both the Disk concept and more literal reincarnation (and i'm definitely NOT the direct reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, thank the Lord!)

Perhaps sort of related (or not), Vicky mentioned a dream here (or to me, i can't remember which anymore) a long while back wherein she and Edgar Cayce were riding up an escalator together.  Perhaps the dream was telling her that she was closely or spiritually associated with him and/or his Disk, and both were in the process of "ascending", perhaps helping each other out in that process?  Do real friends ever tell each other things they might not want to hear, but need to? 

P.S., btw, there is a part of me that would gladly trade this life for another much more normal, quiet, and in the background kind of life.  Having a cabin up in Alaska with my family and friends...  Yeah, that would be nice.   But, apparently when you got Leo Rising, with a Capricorn Sun Mercury conjunction trine Mars Jupiter conjuncting with Jupiter and N. Node in the 1st and the -1 degree Mercury Jupiter trine both trine Mid-Heaven -1 degree, Venus ruling the Mid Heaven (and Libra Moon) in Aquarius at a critical degree in the 7th exactly trine Libra Pluto and sextile Sagittarius Neptune and closely square Scorpio Uranus, and other similar factors, a quiet, normal, in the background kind of life is just not in the cards. 

But, i guess i knew what i was getting into, so i shouldn't complain. 

IP Logged

Life
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 5:15pm

rondele wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:47am:
Hi Albert-

You have a great knack for cutting through all the extraneous stuff and getting to the bottom line!

And doing so in a calm, reasonable and compelling way. 

Great post!

R
ps- if you ever decide to relocate from the San Mateo area, your company offers several other attractive locations (SLC being one).

Awwww, it's so heartening and unusual to see such effusive, ebullient, dramatic, positive emotion from you Rondele!   It warmed my heart and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  Apparently, you are just a big ole Teddy Bear in disguise.  <3    Kiss

Wink   Grin

With that said and out of the way, Albert is truly a great guy, and i'm very glad and appreciative he is on this Earth at this time, and more personally that he is my friend. Perhaps in some ways, he is wiser than me--he does have some 22 or so earth years on this young, brash upstart.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 7:47pm

Hi Justin/Life

First of all, I'm curious why you continue to delete your account and then come back on a different name.  Second, you mentioned me and a dream I had but you remembered it wrong, so I'll retell it here just to clarify.

In my Cayce dream, he wasn't actually present.  The dream wasn't about him and I connecting or me being associated with him or his disk.  It was merely a dream in which I identified myself with him because of an intention I had set.

I can't remember what age I was when I had this dream, but as a teen I was into reading about Cayce's life and work.  It made me curious what kind of person it took to be able to do what he did.  I wondered what he felt or what was special about him.  So I set intention to know, to have a direct experience, what it was like to feel a higher state of conscious awareness that would be the likes of what he was able to attain, whether he "did" anything or not to attain it.  All I knew was that I myself hadn't yet had what I believed to be this higher awareness about being able to help and serve others. 

In the dream I was in an airport terminal and appeared to be him, or what I imagined him to be like.  I was dressed in a fine suit, looked nice and approachable.  I felt I looked respectable and professional.  Of course, I knew it was just me, and that my persona was an opportunity for me to experience my intention.  So I looked around me and noticed amongst all the busy people walking past an older, poor-looking Hispanic woman who was sweeping the floor.  People seemed to be judgemental and even inconsiderate of her being in the way.  I felt a strong sense of compassion come over me and a feeling of love I'd never really felt before.  I felt myself giving this feeling to her, not knowing why exactly, but fully aware of the fact that I had set intention for this type of experience and aware that this was not just a typical dream. 

In talking to the woman she told me that she didn't mind everyone's perception and impression of her because she was proud to be sweeping the floor.  I asked her why, and she said because she worked hard for the money she made and she was happy to be able to provide for her family.  It was very touching, and the love and compassion I felt was growing enormously. 

At the time I wasn't aware of what PUL was, but that's what I was feeling and experiencing.  I knew too that it wasn't me dreaming about the feeling, but was me actually experiencing it.  I knew the dream wasn't real but was only representative, and I knew too that Cayce wasn't really in my dream and I wasn't really him.  The reason I say that is because when I was able to feel that very real state and feeling of PUL, I realized that I actually DID know that feeling, I just hadn't remembered it.  I see this dream as being an opportunity my Guidance gave me because of the intention I'd set.  At the time of this experience, I was just at the beginning of my spiritual quest for answers and Cayce happened to be on my mind then, so that's who I aspired to.  That's why my Guidance used him in the dream. 

So no, it wasn't a dream about me and Cayce being spiritually linked and joining up for anything.  He was just symbolic in this dream.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Life
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 10:22pm

Hi Vicky,

Re: the first part, i explained this some on another thread.  I've been in the process of writing a book, and have tried to focus more on working on that than writing here.  I at times, become distracted by this site. But i'm pretty much completely done now and figure i don't have to be as disciplined and focused.  I first came back, earlier, because of an important issue that PauliEffectt brought up.

Re: using the tag name of "Life" vs "Justin" my birth name, it's partly symbolic and partly me getting sick of looking at my own name.  I figured a change was in order. 

Re: your dream, like i said, it was a long time ago, and that's why i used the word "perhaps" in a questioning way.  I was not "certain".  If i was certain, i would not have used the preface of perhaps. 

Thanks for the correction.  It's interesting to me, how often dreams, especially those really important, higher guidance type dreams, are multi-layered in nature.  At least, that's been my experience with certain dreams when my perception is more expanded and clear or when i've gotten further guidance on an issue. 

I remember you have ties to ancient Egypt.  I remember dreams wherein a certain person was giving you an energy massage.  I remember a certain unusual experience you had relating to a certain person--an experience wherein it seems physical reality was manipulated nonphysically on a phone. 

While you may not have strong ties to E.C., you may have strong ties to the above person.  Certainly an astrological chart comparison very powerfully bears that out quite repeatedly.  One person's Sun closely opposed the others Moon.  One's Sun Pluto Uranus conjunction closely conjunct the others Moon, and many other powerful, "karmic" and "past" oriented indicators.

But hey, what do i know?  If i go by the opinions of others, it's not much.   Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.