Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream instigated retrieval. (Read 1230 times)
Josh Langley

ALK Member

Dream instigated retrieval.
Feb 1st, 2012 at 9:21pm

(before going to sleep, I’d asked my guides, teachers and helpers for memory blocks to be removed about my life purpose and life here in the physical)

In a dream, a lady comes to me for help as she feels her young son has a spirit attached to him. I said that I was the last person to deal with something like that and then hail started to fall on the mother’s car and I heard a loud crack which seemed to leak into waking reality.

There was a very heavy energy lingering.

After waking I decided to mentally walk back into the dream, even though I remained conscious and do a retrieval.

When I bought the little boy to mind, I sent lots of PUL at him to ‘flush’ whatever it was that attached themselves to him. A little girl appeared behind him full of jealously and a little pissed off that I’d discovered her.

I intuited that She had crossed over very young and been one of the precocious, little girls, who got everything her way, except that we she died she found her self powerless and needed to ‘feed’ the energy off the boy.

As I sent more PUL at her, her mood changed and something snapped and she cried like a little girl and called out “I want my mummy”. It was there that helpers came (I didn’t see anything, just sensed positive loving energy) and she then disappeared with them.

The mood shifted in the little boy and he smiled.

I then fell asleep.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.