Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE TO THE NEW EARTH THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 2011 (Read 8564 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
PE TO THE NEW EARTH THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 2011
Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:18pm

Dear Friends:

In Monroe's books he sojourns to The New Earth in the future, in 3050 as I recall, and he and his energetic friends explore an unspoiled and rejuvenated planet with no cities or roads or dams on the rivers, a place of pure air and water and abundance. I propose a PE as a group to The New Earth, to see what we might see. Just as it is the thoughts which create and energize the "Hollow Heavens" it is our thoughts and energies which can and have and will help create The New Earth.

So- please take 45 minutes or so over the Thanksgiving Weekend, and go "out there" in your mind. Sit in a chair or recline, and clear your mind. Imagine shooting through starry space and coming upon a pristine green and blue jewel, The New Earth. Explore and report.

This is not only to energize this little PE aspect (the energy multiplies exponentially with multiple participants), but also to literally help to create our new home. During your visit please try to rendevous at the site of The Monroe Insitute crystal in what was Virginia and let's see if we can interact.....

You do not even need to know what that is, really, just that this is your eventual target on your New Earth Partnered Exploration.

Please join us at least for a few minutes over that weekend, and thanks.

Thomas

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: PE TO THE NEW EARTH THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 2011
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:24pm

I don't know why Robert had to travel to so far in the future in order to see such a positive World. According to some of the information I  and others have received it isn't going to take that long before the World becomes a much better place.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:53pm

Actually when I go out of body I see it right there, just hanging next to this Earth, like it is already there. I did not want to preload anyone too much, but see what you think.... It seems to me like we have called it in to being already, and this will be just a little visit to it...

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2011 at 1:30pm

recoverer wrote on Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:24pm:
I don't know why Robert had to travel to so far in the future in order to see such a positive World. According to some of the information I  and others have received it isn't going to take that long before the World becomes a much better place.

Relativity?  The future that Monroe saw and described, well everyone alive then appeared to all be full "He/She" types, all fully intune with and attuned to PUL. 

I'm not surprised if it would take humanity, at least another 1000 or so years to grow to that on a fully collective level. 

But, i do see plenty of positive change before that.  I would not be surprised that if in just another 100 or even 50 yrs, things are much more improved as far as how we collectively treat each other and the Earth.   

Will we ALL be a bunch of Jesus's in such a short time?  I really doubt it. 

A thousand yrs is not a very long time at all in a much broader perspective of humanities time here.  Actually, it's a blink of an eye in a more broad, long term perspective. 

Look at it this way, it's been 2 thousand yrs since the Teacher of teachers openly walked and taught in the Earth, and look we're we are at now?    Somewhat improved collectively, but the huge majority are struggling with truly living PUL day to day, and many don't even recognize or even care about such a concept.  There is still yet a lot of collective greed and selfishness rampant in this world.

So, for humanity to become a collective race of Jesus and He/She like beings, i would not say a thousand yrs is all that long.  Considering it's been about 12, 000 yrs since the last more collectively intune cycle of humanity, and we've walked a pretty rocky path since, and considering this coming cycle will be even much more collectively intune than the Leo Age of 12,000 yrs ago, it's not all that far off in my eyes. 

So, it seems relative,  as to what degree or intensity of positive change one is talking about in relation to what time period.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #4 - Nov 7th, 2011 at 2:57pm

So, popping in with a few words for Justin, but good luck with the PE, Thomas and others. At least the topic gets bumped as a reminder of the invitation.

"I'm not surprised if it would take humanity, at least another 1000 or so years to grow to that on a fully collective level."

Depending of the view one has, if disks are active in more time periods than this one, then this time period does not give a complete representation of one nor all disks and all their mini-disks.

My experience is that a very noticeable majority of people I've met or who has to come to my attention through other people's tales, the internet, media, has their focus strongly attuned to that of a family. To build a nest for kids to fly out of, very down to earth issues, and spiritual concerns more out of fear or conforming to the ideas of the parents/government/friends/peers than out of an ideal growing out of their hearts or minds.

If democracy is to be followed, which is group-think - majority rules, then all these small rivers of water will indeed take seemingly forever to reach where one and more smaller rivers want to go more than any other place. - It's quite possible to progress outside of a group; a smaller group or where you want to go. Wanting the best for a group doesn't mean the group agrees with the direction one's showing. Freedom to choose is good news to me, and there are currently a lot of directions to choose from. If a view is that the mainstream directions aren't good enough, it's still an issue of the right to choose how one's life is to proceed as long as you don't hurt others.

Not having pul in one's life as hurting others is a wide definition of hurt, if there is such a view, I don't know.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 12:08am

Not one person? Gee, but I had a great time exploring a pristine planet with no dams, pure air and water, abundant energy and resources, and no dirty cities. It was like a planetary Focus 27 in Monroe-speak.

And this will be my last PE proposal, friends. Time is too short to spend it trying to energize where there is no energy.

Thomas

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #6 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 1:50am

On my part, it's a lack of success in PE attempts that prevents me from offering to join in, so I feel I may be holding the other person back.  A couple of years back I tried with Betson, but although we had a few shared impressions, there was nothing concrete (for me)

(I actually prefer full astral projection rather than phasing. . . . )

Has anyone here had fully recalled, shared PE experiences?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 7:28am

Quote:
(I actually prefer full astral projection rather than phasing. . . . )

Hmm.  I phase fully into the astral all the time. 

Perhaps you are talking about the "imagination method" that Moen speaks of, a method which is probably used by many during PEs here.  Quite subpar when compared to a full blown projection, although the imagination method can lead to a WILD or fully conscious astral experience.

I likewise prefer my consciousness to be fully immersed in the nonphysical during my travels.   Smiley

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 8:28am

Hi again kirolak,  Smiley

I think continuing to attempt them builds up one's consciouslness of what is happening. I did go out in some PEs after we tried it. Correlations included descriptions of what we typically wear, physical characteristics like build and hair color.  We had set the site of our meeting ahead of time but i hadn't been there  recently and didn't know it had all the areas we both described from our PE. Afterwards I confirmed them on the internet. I saw more than I usually do which might have been helped by the energies of the other person.

Continued attempts also build up one's ability to sense another person by their 'energy signature.' their 'vibes.'  At larger group gatherings the energy can get very complex and intense but with just one or two it's clearer.

Smiley I'm not making a bid to ask you to attempt another PE with me as I'm not doing exploring for awhile, but I hope to encourage you to continue. I think when you really trust that you can, you will  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #9 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 5:36pm

Hi, tg Gecks! Well, you have been involved in the production and taking of a lot of ORMUS in the past couple years, right? So you are vibrating at a different energy level than those of us who are just starting with it, or just playing around with it, or those of us who don't take it at all. You gotta remember, we aren't all in that state you are in...and I will be getting some equipment from you in the next few months, and maybe I can catch up to your energy level. The last couple times I did a PE with someone on the Board, I got lost in a desert somewhere, and all I could comment on to any extent was the fabulous outfit I was wearing...not proper desert-wear either. But I got heck from someone on the Board for wasting time talking about clothes so I gave it up for a while. I haven't tried it for a long time, except once, I recall, there was one good one where we all saw different images of the same events, it was exciting, that. Also, I suspect that it scares a lot of us to try to imagine or experience a more wonderful and perfect world, in the same way as it is hard to give up our negative thinking and believe in the positive. At least, that applies to me.

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

kirolak

take you somewhere else

Reply #10 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 1:06am

Omigosh, my apologies  - it was you, Vee, wan't it, that I tried PE with?? My memory is at fault here!!  But I think I did see Betson on one of our attempts. . . am at work so post very quickly.

And yes, I did mean the "imagination" method, which I found very unsatisfactory - yet another aplogy for not being clear. .  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 3:11pm

Gosh, Kirolak, don't worry about stuff like that, it was a long time ago and we didn't do too well with it all, but I guess it would be surprising if we did succeed right at first when we don't even know each other, I thought it was fun to try. I'd like to go to TMI again and do another course, the Lifeline and Heartline and maybe the Shamanic one and the money one...and some others...they have more and more courses now. I'd do better then, but it is so expensive to go all the way to Virginia and the hotels and taxis and airfare and so on, I don't know if I'd ever do it again. I am not much of a traveller really. I'm glad to have Bruce's books so I can learn from them and his course, which I have gotten to halfway through and have to get finished it, so many things get in the way of all these things. Anyway, I'm getting so old I'll soon be in the AL and then I won't need to do courses. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

kirolak

take you somewhere else

Reply #12 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 11:44pm

Hi Vee, glad you're not offended!  I know, courses are fun but SO expensive, & I'm living out in the backwoods, it would take a fortune in airfare alone to attend. 

I agree, we'll soon be in the AL ourselves - am looking foward to it,  with a slight sense of trepidation & awe - I hope we can meet up there one day, I'll look out for you & perhaps you can look out for me, too?. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.