Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eternal Hell (Read 3474 times)
masterlock

indianapolis
Eternal Hell
Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:17pm

Hi Bruce,

I totally agree with this statement of yours: "I find it difficult to understand how such a Loving God would disobey his own commandment or ever consider eternally punishing anyone for anything."

If you stop to really think about it, how can a God that is infinitely loving and infinitely intelligent send any of "his" creatures to an eternity of hell and suffering? It's really preposterous.

Also, consider the following line of reasoning. If (the Biblical) God is perfectly good, then nothing "he" does can possibly result in imperfection or evil. In the complete absence of any evil influence Lucifer turned bad. But wait, Lucifer was perfectly good since, after all, his nature was given to him by God. Unlike Adam and Eve, there was no evil influence to corrupt Lucifer. Evil did not yet exist in the world. So how does a perfect being (Lucifer) choose evil when evil does not exist? How can such a perfect being make a decision that conflicts with God's wishes, especially when there is no evil to influence him? The answer must be that Lucifer was flawed in some way. Something in his nature allowed him to become evil. What does this say about the creator? How can darkness come from pure light? The answer is it can't. No perfect creator designs a universe where one of his own creations-gone-awry is cast down to Earth to tempt human beings. No supreme being endows human beings with a need to see, and then punishes them eternally because they didn't take his existence on faith alone. Religion is a cage of fear.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: Eternal Hell
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 9:15pm

Yes, eternal hell is a rather limited and inaccurate belief. I'm not in agreement with most black and white or absolute beliefs and statements.  For example, religion can be and is at times a cage of fear, but i find it's a mixed bag.  It has facilitated some constructive patterns, and some non constructive ones. 

Re: the whole Creator issue you brought up, i do think it's possible that a Source Consciousness could be purely positive, creative/constructive, and loving in nature, but when it sparked off a part of itself and endowed it with "freewill", this could allow the condition of "un Sourceness" (or not Source like) to arise. 

If that potential wasn't allowed, it wouldn't be true freewill.   The question is, did Source directly "create" that?   Maybe it was just a potential on part of the created that could and did arise?

I intuit that this is exactly what happened.  Some consciousnesses that were created, in being given true freewill, they decided to create inharmonious patterns (in comparison and contrast with the original patterns) based on selfishness and separative tendencies, which more or less spontaneously arose after the experiment of the splitting and creation of individual consciousnesses, was enacted.   It was not the original "way" or pattern of The Source consciousness and awareness, but it was allowed to happen.

Is this definitely true?  I don't know, and it's better to explore for yourself whether or not it is.   But, under more ideal conditions...

Whilst feeling and attuning to a more PUL type love, and asking for guidance from the most spiritually expanded, aware, PUL attuned, etc. consciousnesses.  Going deep in meditation also helps for figuring out such ultimate, big pictures questions like this.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #2 - May 31st, 2012 at 10:57pm

In neither biblical language (Hebrew and Greek) does the word translated "eternal" literally mean "forever."
The Hebrew term "olam" means "for a long time" and the Greek "aionios" means "agelong."

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 11:13am

God does not send his creatures to an eternity of hell an suffering. It is the people themselves that plunge themselves into it by their terrible deeds in their lives. Hell is the dark spheres in the afterlife. The Masters of Light call it the unconscious worlds. Unconscious because those people don't know themselves.

It is in fact the unconditional love of God that ultimately gets them out of there. God demands that you return to him in full conscious. So in order to continue their evolution God will make it happen that they are reborn again and can continue their evolution. How that works is also beyond the understanding of the Masters of Light, but they see it happen. They can only acknowledge that and they bow their heads for that. They see how God takes care of everything.

But the next life of those people will not be easy. Their conscious has not changed. They have the experience of the long stay in darkness and that should prevent them from doing that again.
There is much more to say about that. I read most of that in 'A View into the Hereafter' by Jozef Rulof.

Anyway, God does not doom, there is only rebirth.

The three pillars on which God builds the Universe are: Motherhood, Fatherhood, Rebirth.

That same mechanism continues to be used for our evolution on the next planets still to come.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.