Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Christianity and Hollow Heavens (Read 2289 times)
Oliver
Ex Member

Christianity and Hollow Heavens
Oct 6th, 2011 at 8:29pm

Hi all,

i'm going to have much contact with a christian church and feel like i should put in some modifying influence there.
i noticed a lot of white light in that church, it was like a big hovering cloud in the atmosphere above the many people sitting in service.
so there is a huge potential.
i gather the bible has a lot of positive potential as well as negative potential and it always depends on the priests what they choose to tell the congregation members.
the potential seems huge in either direction, and maybe someone has to give it a direction, or exert positive influence towards an enlightening direction.
my guides make me go there to do something.
maybe it is a speciality of the church(es) and priests and members that i have seen in south africa in cape town when i was there three months ago, i don't know, but i also have heard one priest speaking very well at a funeral of one of my grandmothers, i was really impressed.
but i know both sides. there is light and darkness.
and people in church seem very impressable by religious beliefs.
i think they should be taught how to recognize the spirit of jesus' message, rather than let them be misguided by ideas of guilt and sin and punishment etc.

love

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Christianity and Hollow Heavens
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 3:27am

That is a noble ideal; however, the bible is full of violence and descriptions of depraved behavior by human beings in relation to a God who takes vengeance on them when they displease him. This is not a 'nice book' for children. Good luck with your quest. You can't really blame simple and good people for their 'teachers' now, can you?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.