Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Disk Vision Déjà-Vu (Read 8549 times)
Oliver
Ex Member

Disk Vision Déjà-Vu
Sep 9th, 2011 at 7:30pm

Hi guys Smiley

when I read the story about the vision of the disk it was like a full déjà-vu, I was absolutely sure that I had read this before, but I had never before read a book of Bruce Moen, read the Bob Monroe books before, long ago, so I wondered if that story might be described elsewhere, too? I haven't got the Bob Monroe books any longer and don't exactly remember having read about Bruce's disk vision there, and I don't know where else I could have read about it before.
Does anyone know where else it was described? Must be somewhere else, can't be only in "Voyages Into The Unknown", because I haven't read it before, absolutely sure, and no idea where this déjà-vu could come from otherwise, absolutely mysterious.

Thanks and Regards,
Oliver

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Disk Vision Déjà-Vu
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 2:35pm

Hello Oliver,

I hope you didn't read it elsewhere, because I hope that tug of familiarity was 'soul-sensed.'   Smiley

When that soul-sensing feeling happens to me, I take it as an indication that whatever triggered it is affecting me at a very deep level, that it's more important than most info, somehow.

If we had deja-vu feelings at everything that reminded us of something we'd run into before, we'd be deja-vuing all over the place.

Maybe someone will come along with the page and reference, but until then I'll just vicariously enjoy the mystery of it. 
Thanks for sharing your experience of it!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 10:59pm

Hi Oliver and welcome to the Board.  As far as I know there isn't another reference of it somewhere else.   I agree with Bets, I think you were drawn to it on a soul level. 

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 1:30pm

Hello Oliver:

The first time I read of such a viewpoint is when I read about Robert Monroe's description of his I-there (another name for Disk) in his book "Ultimate Journey." When I read this it seemed really exciting and correct to me. Since then I've had my own experiences that collaborated that in some way the Disk viewpoint is true.

IP Logged

Oliver
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2011 at 6:54pm

Hi all,  Smiley

thanks for your replies!

The deja-vu experience was quite precise, I "knew" I had read this same story before and again, even with that Snidely Whiplash scene in all details, that was the strange thing why I thought I must have read it somewhere else. The only places where I could imagine having read something similar was in the Bob Monroe books or in the Seth books by Jane Roberts, both long ago, so cannot remember better.

And thank you all for the welcome! Smiley

I'm deeply interested in afterlife and related material since age of 9 (37 years ago), and actively seeking more information on "reality" (whatever this is, definitely more than physical matter, for sure) from age of 13 on, and have come across very many materials, like collecting puzzle pieces and trying to fit them together, and recently having read Bruce Moen's books (thanks a lot to Bruce for writing them!!!) and found some "corner pieces" in there. Smiley

BTW, my view of physical reality is that it is a sort of specialized dream state, providing a conducive environment for growth and development of souls, nothing more or less. The whole universe construct is purely spiritual. Or in other words: All is in God, and God is in All.

Love Smiley

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 2:53pm

Right on, Oliver!

Your third paragraph in particular gives me much peace.  Thank you!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 4:08pm

This is how I have been seeing things for a while. I like the way you said it.

Quote:
Hi all,  Smiley

BTW, my view of physical reality is that it is a sort of specialized dream state, providing a conducive environment for growth and development of souls, nothing more or less. The whole universe construct is purely spiritual. Or in other words: All is in God, and God is in All.

Love Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.