Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cloudbusting (Read 3179 times)
I Am Dude

Cloudbusting
Aug 23rd, 2011 at 2:23am

A friend of mine came over last week and during a discussion about spirituality and such practices he told me that he learned how to "cloudbust."  Cloudbusting is basically using your mind to vaporize clouds.  He showed me a video he took of himself doing it, and surely enough, within 5 minutes the cloud he chose fully disappeared, the clouds surrounding it left unchanged.  So I tried it the next morning, and sure enough, it worked on the first try!  Since then I have done it a few more times, having success every time. 

This is an obvious display of how our minds effect reality- not just our personal reality, but our shared reality.  There is a technique to it- one is suppose to use their mind to activate the amygdala, an area of the frontal lobes of the brain which supposedly generates spiritual and psychic energy.  With this region of the brain activated, it seems one's thoughts are supercharged.  Check this out for more info on the amygdala:  http://www.neilslade.com/chart.html and check out this website for more info on cloudbusting: http://www.neilslade.com/cloud.html

Everyone should give this a try and see the magic of the mind for themselves!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Cloudbusting
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2011 at 12:37pm

I can't say I'm interested in developing such an ability. Sometimes people get on ego trips when they dabble with psychic abilities. I figure that if I tried to impress people with the ability to do so, I'd be nurturing a part of self I don't want to nurture.

Also, I wonder if the natural harmony of things is messed with when clouds are bursted. I figure even they have some measure of consciousness.

Also, it is possible that sometimes a person gains such an ability not because of his own power, but because an unfriendly entity uses the desire to do such a thing to take advantage of a person.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2011 at 12:38am

The only true benefit I see of this ability is it's potential to open people's awareness of the true power of their mind and the mind's influence on reality, with the ultimate goal being to have these people use their god-given creational powers to affect positive change in the lives of themselves and others. 

Lately I have been working on opening myself to higher channels of inspiration, intuition, and truth from my higher self so that I may obtain the mental, spiritual, and physical resources to better the lives of all people, namely in a way which enables and inspires them to get in touch with their own spirituality and inner truth, so that they may provide themselves with the resources to affect positive change in their own lives and in the world around them. 

The tool I plan on using to achieve this goal is that which is most resonate with my inner being and brings me the most joy and personal fulfillment-my visual and auditory creations, namely video production, visual effects, art, music, ect..  I feel a powerful and inspiring documentary-type production will allow me to achieve my goal of playing a part in awakening humanity to it's true spiritual nature and our intimate connection with the universe, while fulfilling my own personal creative pursuits.  I can definitely see "cloudbusting" being a small part of this larger tool for the reason I stated above.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2011 at 1:06am

I want this to work, but...

the video at Neil Slade did not convince me. The cloud to the left also melted away. Where is the specificity? Could just be the wind up there.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2011 at 12:43pm

Right on, Dude! Smiley It is great that a person with your consciousness level has film and art skills.

I Am Dude wrote on Aug 24th, 2011 at 12:38am:
The only true benefit I see of this ability is it's potential to open people's awareness of the true power of their mind and the mind's influence on reality, with the ultimate goal being to have these people use their god-given creational powers to affect positive change in the lives of themselves and others. 

Lately I have been working on opening myself to higher channels of inspiration, intuition, and truth from my higher self so that I may obtain the mental, spiritual, and physical resources to better the lives of all people, namely in a way which enables and inspires them to get in touch with their own spirituality and inner truth, so that they may provide themselves with the resources to affect positive change in their own lives and in the world around them. 

The tool I plan on using to achieve this goal is that which is most resonate with my inner being and brings me the most joy and personal fulfillment-my visual and auditory creations, namely video production, visual effects, art, music, ect..  I feel a powerful and inspiring documentary-type production will allow me to achieve my goal of playing a part in awakening humanity to it's true spiritual nature and our intimate connection with the universe, while fulfilling my own personal creative pursuits.  I can definitely see "cloudbusting" being a small part of this larger tool for the reason I stated above.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 11:20pm

Dude,

The clouds may burst, but people of different levels have their own higher selves and use their "god" (higher self) given powers to do what they came here to do - individuality is the freedom to progress individually. The wish to do good doesn't always sit well with people due to their definition of good (or proper bad) being different.

..but I do like your gist and wish you well with your plans.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.