Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
jesus meets terminator (Read 3458 times)
juditha
Ex Member

jesus meets terminator
Jul 28th, 2011 at 4:55pm

hi this is funny,got to have a laugh sometimes,its uplifts the soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFrufPxjwX0&feature=related

love and god bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Re: jesus meets terminator
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 12:47pm

Thanks Juditha.

I thought this was really funny. It didn't seem at all offensive, as Jesus probably would have responded this way to the situation. Humour is good to keep from taking this world too seriously, as I often do. It helps me over my current depression from desperation in trying to find a job.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:48am

hi ralph so pleased i cheered you up,its nice to laugh sometimes,i will put you in my prayers and ask god to send you love and healing for the depression you feel and i hope you get your job very soon.  love juditha god bless x

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 12:26pm

Hi Juditha.

Thank you for your prayers. My depression is lifting already. I had a phone interview this morning for a customer service job. I trust that God will help me in getting a job when the time is right. I think now would be a good time though.

Love,
Ralph

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 1:04pm

Hi Ralph, i know the feeling when it comes to jobs and looking for one.  I hope everything works out for your spiritual best, whatever that is. 

Hi there Juditha, that was kind of funny (though i've always preferred SNL over MADtv).  Thanks for sharing.  I would be surprised if Yeshua himself didn't probably get a chuckle out of that skit.  He has a great sense of humor. 

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 11:57pm

Quote:
Hi Ralph, i know the feeling when it comes to jobs and looking for one.  I hope everything works out for your spiritual best, whatever that is.

Greetings Justin.

Once again, I've been passed over for a job. I'm not going to let myself get depressed anymore. As long as I have my sense of humor, I'm ready for anything.

As far as my spiritual best goes, I'm still very open minded to any and all sources of wisdom and knowledge that helps enlighten me towards understanding the big picture of all that is. I don't restrict myself to any religious belief, but I do have a strong inclination toward eastern concepts like Hinduism and Buddhism.

My two years with Eckankar showed me the wisdom of Sant Mat, which teaches of the inner light and sound of God. The focus levels that we learned of from Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen seem to me a different way of looking at the higher planes of existence. I'm still formulating my understanding of how everything fits together with continued growth and learning while I'm plodding through this current physical incarnation on good old planet Earth.

Ralph

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 6th, 2011 at 3:46pm

hi justin and ralph i feel as well that god would smile at this with humor.

i remember when my dad died,i said to god,"i'm glad that dad's with you at peace and not suffering anymore in your beautiful heaven,i'm just slightly jealous though that you have him and i don't"as i had said that ,a picture came straight in my mind of god smiling and seeing this as a bit of humor.

sorry you did not get your job ralph,i hope that you get one soon x

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.