Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Area 51 (Read 1897 times)
Lucy

C1
Area 51
May 19th, 2011 at 2:38am

as long as we are delving into conspiracy and secrecy, maybe we ought to include area 51, which is the subject of a new book and a radio interview.

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848/area-51-uncensored-was-it-ufos-or-the-us...

One interesting topic included the hypothesis that aliens found from the crash of a UFO (I think they are talking about Roswell) could have been children deformed from Mengele type experiments ..from the Russians...well it is an alternate speculation/hypothesis.

but then some of the replies claim to debunk the book on some of its "info" and claims.

I guess some questions don't have easy answers.

This links to the transcript of the radio broadcast
http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=136356848
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2011 at 5:22am by Lucy »  

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: Area 51
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2011 at 10:20am

As far as your first comment, this is the only thread here where i am seeing conspiracy "theory".  9/11 being an inside job is not a theory, but almost a fact because physical evidence, aka super sophisticated nano thermitic material, was found in the dust taken from the area and analyzed by a well respected scientist. 

Sooo...  Re: Area 51.  Hmm, have no idea what really went on there.  Oddly enough, even though i know about E.T.'s, i've not ever been all that interested in the whole area 51 thing.

Why rely on what conspiracy theorists, researchers, journalists, etc. tell us about the "truth", when we can directly communicate with E.T.'s with some practice, openness, and work on self?

But related somewhat:  One thing i am fairly sure of whether or not area 51 involved E.T's, the U.S. government has spent a lot of time and energy covering up and denying the known existence of E.T. life being involved with Earth.   Other governments have not been so secretive and misleading about this.  In our country, many credible sources have come forward about this topic or UFO's in general, including various airline pilots who saw UFO's, ex Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell who openly talks about his belief in E.T. visitations, former Governor Fife Symington, etc.

Another thing i am fairly certain of, when the intellect is subjected to a lack of data, or an over abundance of conflicting data, rarely will the intellect discern fully, by and in and of itself, the more complete truth of any matter. 

This is part of the reason why people like Bob Monroe, Bruce Moen, Edgar Cayce, etc lived their lives, to show us that the nonphysical exists, and that we can perceive info about any matter using a combination of our nonphysical senses, balanced with or by our intellect but only in a "supporting role".

Anyone who who has partaken in psychic experiments and who have received verification, will tell you that a common barrier to perceiving the "target" is too much intellect.  There's a certain point wherein you have to let go of that for a bit (especially if one's intellect is very active and overbearing) in order to receive info in the first place, then one can use the intellect to "decode" or translate the information received.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Area 51
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2011 at 6:49pm

Oh Christ! Let me guess, birther.  Sometimes I just cant believe what I read on this site. The WTC (and other sites) was not bombed by the agent of the US government in an attempt to start a war or any other stupid conspiracy ideas. Its just so damn ridiculous to even think that. They were fundamentalists. Islamic fundamentalists at that. They even left goodbye messages. (Of course it could have been faked by undercover FBI moles, working covertly for the CIA, contracted out the the Russians, and lent to the Chinese. But I personally know were were Reptilians from space, sent to earth to start an interplanetary war. Trust me, I see and talk to them all the time.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.