Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
9/11 Reserach contin., very conclusive evidence (Read 18793 times)
Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

9/11 Reserach contin., very conclusive evidence
May 14th, 2011 at 12:39am

I was not previously aware of this hard evidence found at the scene of the WTC etc. towers. 

If i had any doubt before about this being at least a partially an inside job, this somewhat recent research from Chemist Niels Harrit dispelled it completely.  Niels Harrit is a looong time scientist, with many published papers in his field.  He is an extremely credible source of info, particularly in this field.   

He had samples of the dust taken from the scene of the crime, and when he analyzed them he found unmistakably that there was super high tech, nano thermite found in them.   

This is not an easy to produce material, and is generally considered to be used primarily by military.

Here are two very interesting and enlightening youtube videos of Niels Harrit explaining his research and what it suggests. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IL9Yrf4nxg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irOj1QYjVvc&feature=related

There are other videos and interviews with him easily found on Youtube. 

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: 9/11 Reserach contin., very conclusive evidence
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2011 at 12:47am

Here is a video of our "Savior" President Obama, telling us quite strongly that we should not question at all the official 9/11 report and explanation.  Notice the very strong/absolute language he uses. 

Then it segways into Bush telling us that we should not tolerate any outrageous conspiracy theories involving that event. 

Do you ever feel like you live in Oz, when you see this stuff?   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuASoVK8f9c&NR=1

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 14th, 2011 at 1:08am

These two videos document Bush caught in a blatant lie regarding the events of 9/11. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw&NR=1

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2011 at 3:28am

Earlier on the Bin Laden thread i did not address the Pentagon incident. 

This video is worthwhile to watch regarding this issue. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ14NRbT-s

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #4 - May 14th, 2011 at 1:47pm

Interesting stuff the Professor said.

I wonder, what is the opinion on the WTC attack from the average American?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 14th, 2011 at 5:50pm

Is there such a person as an 'average American'? Could one opinion ever represent an 'average' anybody?

Speaking for myself, it was a long time ago. Whatever happened and how it happened becomes a distraction from the everpresent fact that TPTB desire war without end, without our permission, as a country. The last presidential and other elections have shown that a significant number of people here are tremendously unhappy with spending priorities in this country and in the world. We do not like what is happening and we do not know how to change course. It is like trying to stop a 'mudslide'. Who knows what to believe anymore? Who knows who to believe? It is not true that taking 'action' is always better than taking 'no' action. Those who are truly peaceful are not always seen and not always heard, and that's the way 'blowhards' would like it to be. 'Blowhards' like the sound of their own voices and the excitement of power. They like to 'stir things up'. There is 'change' and there is change. Some things don't ever change. As we get older we dislike so much drama, and finally we are free of it.

PauliEffectt wrote on May 14th, 2011 at 1:47pm:
Interesting stuff the Professor said.

I wonder, what is the opinion on the WTC attack from the average American?

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 14th, 2011 at 8:15pm

Part of the issue of the extreme, widespread corruption in this country is the lack of collective, consistent, active counter balance to these selfish and destructive forces.  There has been too much silence, apathy, and/or passiveness.  More peaceful people in particular, sometimes tend to be more passive (check out the nature of the "Feminine" Planets Moon, Venus, and Neptune in astrology to get an understanding of what i'm saying.)

There are probably various reasons of why there is and has been this collective silence, apathy, and/or passiveness on part of those who disagree with way things currently are and who would like to see it change for the better. 

One is the fear factor, which covers a broad range of expressions related to this.  For example, a lot of people want to be liked and to "get along", and have social fear of being exposed to opposition, negative vibes, and/or being looked down upon, ostracized,  etc.  There are different levels and kinds of "peace".  There is the common, peace at a price kind, and there is the ultra rare Yeshua kind of peace which is courageous, active, and occasionally frictional/confrontational but balanced with receptivity and passiveness at other times (all depending on what's most helpful and effective in a particular moment or circumstance).

There is the naive factor.  There are plenty of people in the U.S. that are good hearted people and because they themselves are good hearted, they would not suspect and believe that there are other people that would commit such acts of selfishness to others with such a lack of conscience, and for things as paltry as "material gain".   

I've gotten guidance that in the near future, after the collapses that are coming, much more mature, PUL attuned, and aware consciousnesses are going to take a more directive and active role in the affairs of the World.  More of these will be in positions of leadership, exampling, teaching, etc.   Not because they are interested in power or material influence, but because they are interested in healing society and rebuilding a spiritually, PUUL based civilization which is truly civilized.

Rosiland McKnights guidance seems to outline similar for the future probability paths for humanity.  We have a very beautiful, harmonious, and amazing future awaiting us if we can do our parts both as individuals and in groups. 

If everyone in the World who disagreed with the way things are in this world, now rose up as One Voice, with One Ideal, and said enough is enough then even without violence on our parts there could be a revolution of the likes of which the Earth has not seen.  Sure, some of us would be killed in this, but we know there is no "death". 

But instead, this is not probable, and this is partially the why behind the Changes and upheavals that are coming, to allow things to go back to square one in order to facilitate these changes since there is too much collective apathy, fear, and/or passiveness on part of those who deeply want a better way that benefits the whole and not just the few.   

Meanwhile, it is helpful to become as aware of the shadow side, to open one's eyes as wide as possible, so that in the future when we are given another chance to collectively co-create a more loving civilization, we will not FORGET how things developed before, and we will stand better watch to not let non PUL attuned people into positions of such material and social influence and power. 

An awareness of 9/11 being an inside job, among other events of such corruption and selfishness, can be helpful in this preparatory process for those that continue on in physical after the upheavals. 

As the Who put it, "We won't get fooled again"   If we say it doesn't matter, and don't bother to find out and care about the truth, then we will get fooled again, and again, and again.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 14th, 2011 at 8:55pm

Quote:
  Here is a video of our "Savior" President Obama, telling us quite strongly that we should not question at all the official 9/11 report and explanation.  Notice the very strong/absolute language he uses. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuASoVK8f9c&NR=1

At the time that President Obama was running as a candidate for Presidency, i was involved with an intentional community that was based on principles of equality and group cooperation. 

I was heartened to see how intensly and collectively people got their butts into gear and mobilized to enact political change by going out and trying to gain support for Obama.  "Change" was all around; everywhere one looked people were talking about change for the better. 

It seemed to me that Americans had finally woken up from their slumber of apathy and complacency with the status quo and really tried to do something about it all. 

Yet, it was missing an essential ingredient.  An awareness of how far gone the system has become, how much of a strangle hold that corrupt, materialistic-selfish forces have on the true decision making process at the highest levels of government. 

I believe that Obama is full well aware that 9/11 was an inside job.  I believe that is why he gave the speech above, because he knew how much he is listened to and considered by the many that voted for him. While many are starting to wake up to being fooled by him, there are still many under his spell and expect amazing things from his admin.

When i was at the intentional community, i remember hanging out with some long time members, and they were excited about Obama and were campaigning a lot on his behalf.  I was asked what i thought about him, and not wanting to burst any bubbles of enthusiasm, i tried to generally explain that my intuitive sense had told me that he is not the change we are looking for.  I explained this is why i was not part of the campaigning process that so many i knew were actively part of. 

Course, the human part of me wanted to be hopeful and enthusiastic about him, but deep down i knew the political system was too far gone to let a person for truly deep and positive change in a position of more influence like the Presidency.   I knew Obama was a ploy, and a much more believable and sincere seeming puppet than was Bush and some other past Presidents. 

But the truth eventually wins out.  I think Obama, and the hidden benefit of this Administration will be that it will teach Americans as a whole, that this system is too far gone in it's corruption, deceit, and secrecy.  That if we truly want to enact positive change, we have to start from scratch from the grass roots up.  Whether or not we actually do something about it, once we've reached that awareness, is another issue and my crystal gazing ball isn't telling me the outcome yet.

When the boat you are in has so many large holes letting in so much water, rather than trying to patch all these holes in vain to avoid sinking, it's best to abandon the boat and build a new one.  It might seem more difficult, challenging, and scary at first, but it will be the wiser choice in the long run. 

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 14th, 2011 at 9:13pm

A funny insight.  I've had some other lives which were a very long time ago from a linear time perspective, and yet i dryly note they have more impact on me in the present than some very recent events and circumstances in my current life. 

Time, or rather so called length of same, is not of much importance when it comes to the degree of importance of an event, circumstance, etc. 

I just hope that we can learn from, and thus benefit from the past.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 19th, 2011 at 11:31pm

hawkeye wrote on May 19th, 2011 at 6:49pm:
Oh Christ! Let me guess, birther.  Sometimes I just cant believe what I read on this site. The WTC (and other sites) was not bombed by the agent of the US government in an attempt to start a war or any other stupid conspiracy ideas. Its just so damn ridiculous to even think that. They were fundamentalists. Islamic fundamentalists at that. They even left goodbye messages. (Of course it could have been faked by undercover FBI moles, working covertly for the CIA, contracted out the the Russians, and lent to the Chinese. But I personally know were were Reptilians from space, sent to earth to start an interplanetary war. Trust me, I see and talk to them all the time.)

Hi Joe,

You generally strike me as a pretty intelligent and reasonable man, so when i read stuff like the above from you, i'm left somewhat puzzled. 

My only explanation is that probably you haven't researched all the facts, for example this hard evidence found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IL9Yrf4nxg

When i see and read stuff like this, i begin to see the official Government sponsored version of the 9/11 attacks as the "conspiracy theory" that holds no water.   

Not to mention the rather obvious stuff like that Tower 7 fell within itself in almost free-fall speed and without being hit by an airplane. 

Really think about that for a moment...  Probably why a lot of engineers, physicists, architects, building constructors, and similar folks have come forward and questioned the official explanation.  Who would know better, politicians who easily lie or change their positions often for a living or people with real world experience and training in these kinds of areas?

Where are the "conspiracy theories" in the above Joe???

What is implied by such hard physical evidence,  numerous circumstantial pieces of evidence, as well as multiple eye witness testimony, is the "theory" part of it, because we don't know for certainty why some U.S. gov. connected groups "helped" out in the taking out of these buildings.

But we do know that a relative of President Bush was high up in the security involvement and oversight of the Towers.   

If Bush and his admin. (and possibly other forces or groups connected to them) wanted to help bring down these towers, they certainly had the access to do so.

Joe, i gotta say bro, i've been noticing a definite pattern in my researching AND communication about this issue.  I often see people reacting like you do in the above, with strong emotional and generalized wording and communication, with a real lack of discussion regarding the physical and circumstantial evidence, and the eye witness testimony facts. 

It really does seem like a "shoving under the rug" kind of reaction and seems to be so common among people who support the official gov. story.   

I can't take "arguments" and "debate" like this, all that seriously, even if i know before hand that the people doing so are intelligent and well meaning.  It's not personal, i'm just a heck lot more interested in getting to the truth, and besides all the above issues and points i've brought up, there is my intuition and i've come to learn that i'm a very intuitive person.

So Joe, please bring something of substance and holistic logic to the table, and then we can have a real discussion and not Joe's religious like proclamations of belief. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #10 - May 20th, 2011 at 12:46pm

Justin:

There are also people who will make fun of the Reptilian thing (as Joe apparently did) without really knowing what they are talking about.  I used to do the same, until I became more informed.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 20th, 2011 at 1:13pm

recoverer wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 12:46pm:
Justin:

There are also people who will make fun of the Reptilian thing (as Joe apparently did) without really knowing what they are talking about.  I used to do the same, until I became more informed.

So true.  While i don't remember if i actively made fun of the whole reptilian thing, i do remember being highly skeptical of the concept, because i only saw people like David Icke speak about the validity of same. (at the time, i wasn't aware of other, more serious researchers like Mack). 

From what i'm aware of, Icke has said and done some pretty outrageous things, which made him and his info much less credible in my eyes.  Some of his reptilian info in particular is really "out there".  Shape shifting, reptilian Presidents, etc. etc.   

So i started to develop 'blinders' when it came to certain concepts he talked about.  (Sometimes i wonder if Icke is on the pay role of certain groups with a vested interest in discrediting certain info and awareness's).

But thankfully more credible sources, like Rosiland A. McKnight who worked with Bob Monroe back in his lab as one of his explorers, spoke about the reality of a non friendly E.T. group being involved in with the Earth.   

Hawkeye/Joe despite being a vocal supporter of Rosiland McKnight and her work, apparently isn't open minded to some of what her guidance outlined, or he "missed the memo" on that one.  Grin  (speaking in general, but also let's not forget that her guidance outlined it was probable that humanity would get involved in an out and out war with this same group around the mid 21st century mark.)

Well anyways, sources like her and her book "Cosmic Journey" helped to keep me open minded about such stuff (then later Courtney Brown's adapted Remote Viewing work).  Then Becky and i started to have dreams about this issue, which confirmed the truth of an unfriendly E.T. group being involved with Earth.

Then more specific "reptilian" info came.

That old saying comes to mind, "sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction" in such cases. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - May 20th, 2011 at 1:51pm

In Ultimate Journey Robert Monroe also speaks of not friendly and non-human influences that have been involved with this world for some time. He also wrote that he was told that these influences do influence some people. Like Mcknight, he didn't name them.

I received a number of messages about unfriendly aliens that are involved with this world; however, a name for these beings hasn't been given. There was one occasion I was in contact with such a group, but they didn't look reptilian. Perhaps they were reptilians who presented themselves with a non-reptilian image. They looked more friendly, but they didn't feel friendly. I could feel what they were like quite clearly.

There are people who seem credible to me and they speak of reptilians.

I guess if a person tries to determine what is ridiculous according to his (or her)  "belief systems" he won't be open minded to other possibilities, even if he is a person who accuses other people of being fundamentalists who are locked into a belief system.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 21st, 2011 at 2:09pm

recoverer wrote on May 20th, 2011 at 1:51pm:
I guess if a person tries to determine what is ridiculous according to his (or her)  "belief systems" he won't be open minded to other possibilities, even if he is a person who accuses other people of being fundamentalists who are locked into a belief system.

Relating to the above:  It's been a common observation of mine when looking at others and sometimes self, to notice that often (but not always) what we accuse and criticize others about, is often a dynamic, aspect, or tendency within that we don't want to be fully aware about ourselves. 

I believe it's called "projection" in psychology, though i may be wrong. 

So, when someone loudly and emphatically tells me how fundamentalist i am (as Joe did to me on the food/drink thread a couple of times), i often just shrug and often ignore it.  I bring it up now, since what you said relates to a deeper point, and to a larger spiritual message.

I believe awareness of this unfriendly E.T. group being involved with the Earth is of particular importance at this point in our evolution.  If Courtney Brown's work and info is to be believed or considered at least, then apparently many Light Beings from many different worlds, including this one, are VERY concerned about the Earth right now in relation to this group.

So aren't the Gray E.T.'s concerned and trying to help us with this issue. 

Apparently Rosiland McKnight's guidance thought it was an important issue, otherwise, why would they have mentioned it a couple of different times?

Even without the support of other, outer sources like the above, i would still talk about this issue because my intuition and conscience tells me that it's an important issue for humanity to become aware of now.

Btw, i've just started to read up and research on John Mack and his hypnotherapist work with people who had been abducted. 

What he says and learned, confirms a lot of what Courtney Brown learned through his adapted remote viewings. 

Even though he initially thought that the Grays might be malevolent because of their abductions of humans and the traumatic effects on their conscious selves, he later learned once these people worked through their fear, that often there was a spiritual connection between these folks and the Grays. 

I find John Mack MD to be a credible source since he was the head of the psychiatry department at Harvard Medical School for a number of years, was a very well educated man with a very respected reputation (until he started to talk about this out there stuff), and put that reputation on the line.

In some ways, he reminds me of Bob Monroe.  Because both men had a good, worldly reputation, and put their reps on the line when they came out with their "weird" ideas and experiences.

John Mack received A LOT of intense criticism and denouncement after he came out with his research into these areas. 

Interestingly, i first read that he died from a car accident.  I had the intuition that maybe it wasn't an "accident". 

Then a bit later, i found out more specifically that he died as a result of a hit and run.  Bloody convenient that one of the most credible and outspoken people in this field, died this way and that our Gov. and groups connected to same really don't want this info to be believed by the masses. 

A firm belief or knowing about the reality of E.T.'s and their involvement with the Earth, could potentially change so much in our way of life here and our perceptions. 

For one, it would potentially wipe out the energy business, because we could get technology from E.T.'s which made our finite, polluting, and limited resourced energy a thing of the past, and people wouldn't have to pay very much for what would be mostly free and clean energy. 

Think how much the energy industry of today would just love that idea of all those billions of dollars going down the tube. 

Anyways, there would be so many fundamental changes to our society and ways of thinking and perceiving, that those in power who do know about this reality, want to suppress the more full and complete knowledge of as long as they can for reasons of selfishness and materialism.  In short they like an ignorant and dumbed down peoples because they are easier to manipulate.

So yes, i think it's likely that John Mack was purposely killed, rather than some random accident.

I think i will start a thread about this E.T. issue somewhere. 

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #14 - May 23rd, 2011 at 8:02pm

Greetings Justin.

First I want to commend you on having the courage to confront the 9/11/2001 conspiracy in which the majority of other people are unwilling to take a stand for logical reasoning and instead are taking the easy way out and trying to make this a closed issue. I was reluctant to talk about 9/11 after much frustration in getting others to open their minds to the possibility that it was an inside job. All it takes is some internet research to unravel the truth, and it doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.

Over the past decade, I have studied a wealth of research information. What you have mentioned in this thread is just the tip of the iceberg.

Besides Chemist Niels Harrit, the nano-enhanced thermite hypothesis was also presented by Professor Steven Jones several years ago.
Here is an article that adds a lot of intrigue to the story:
http://www.rense.com/general80/comprooms.htm
I doubt that thermite or nano-thermite was the main ingredient for bringing down the towers, but since it was found there, it probably played a role.

Here is one more news article that I'm fond of:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_allen_l__080219_still_unanswered_9_2f1.h...

Just some food for thought.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.