Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suicide (Read 3892 times)
Bardo

Suicide
May 9th, 2011 at 10:36am

I am recounting this retrieval a few days time late, so I may miss some things. After I requested a helper to come and take me to someone who needed help, I got a prompt picture (like an avatar image, small and square), black and white of a woman with short cropped curly hair. I didn't know if she might be the helper, or my target, as I sometimes get a picture of the "target" before I actually encounter them. So I focused on her, and she eventually "materialized", walking out of the avatar as a full body, but still in black and white. The rest of the retrieval was all black and white (until the end). I followed her to a bedroom, decorated in 1950's style. Her dress was a button down shirt and khakis, sort of outdoorsy in a mid century way. There was a man lying in the bed, with his arms outside the covers. He wore pajamas and he was either asleep or unconscious. I spoke to him, but he did not answer me. I continued to speak to him but he remained out of it. I can't remember the exact details, but somehow I finally learned that: a) he was my helper's husband, and b) he had committed suicide by taking pills (I then noticed some pill bottles on the bed side table). This complicate things for me, I had understood that suicides went to some sort of Focus 23 place when they died, although I had no direct knowledge of the path alotted to suicides). So I was trying to "awaken" a person who was already dead. I remember I sat back a bit and pondered my options, asking for some guidance on a way forward. My helper was emotionally attached to this retrieval, which made things a bit strange.  She was distraught and seemed to be relying on me to find a solution.  She seemed to know that he was in for a long spell in another place, where they would not be together, unless we could awaken him and re-unite them. After some thought, and I guess some guidance, I proposed to her that she "occupy" my body, and speak to him herself. I think we conferred on this idea for some time, and then agreed to try it. So she entered my "body" and she was able to "speak" to her husband through me. I remember she talked for a while, and at some point, I saw him rise up out of the body on the bed, like the TV version of a soul rising up out of the dead body. As he did this, the room began to fill with color, and eventually we were in a full color scene, with the two greeting each other. I think I felt tired from the exertion, because I abandoned them rather than follow them to F27. An interesting experience, somewhat different from others I have had.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Suicide
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2011 at 1:35am

It sounds like a great idea you had, letting her talk through you so she could get his attention.  I think it's neat that she knew she needed to awaken him to avoid the long spell alone, and I bet she had been trying to do that for a while, what do you think?  With you there, she was able to do it with no problem. 

Reading retrievals makes me really want to get into trying them again.  What preparations or techniques do you use?  I think I need to get back into the swing of things through using Bruce's CDs again, since it's been a while since I've attempted. 

Good work Bardo
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #2 - May 10th, 2011 at 11:36am

Vicky,
I am learning that in order to get into a good mindframe to try a retrieval, I really need to prepare myself. For me, that means usually doing them early in the morning, right after I wake up. At that time I am close to the sleep state, and my mind is still open. I try to do it before I get coffee going or anything. Then I use Bruce's process, but without the CD. I just follow the steps and put myself as deeply at ease as I can. So far, it only seems to "work" to the point that I have an experience that I can call a retrieval, about half the time (or even less). And, based on discussions in earlier threads, I have stopped looking for verification.  I figure that it will come to me if it is important. I do find that I am relaxed and generally feel good after doing a retrieval, which is not surprising given the fact that I have been in a deep state of relaxation. I still have deep reservations about the reality of my experiences, but as time passes and I do more, I hope that they will be reduced.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - May 11th, 2011 at 11:30am

Thank you for sharing that, Bardo.

Very inspiring approach!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - May 12th, 2011 at 12:51pm

Bardo wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 10:36am:
I think I felt tired from the exertion, because I abandoned them rather than follow them to F27. An interesting experience, somewhat different from others I have had.

Hi Bardo;
Job well  done and thank you for posting.
If i could mention one thing here...don't forget to leave the residue of the experience where it belong, especially with suicide. had a experience myself with a suicide long time ago and did not leave the black stuff (as Bruce called it) behind. It did cause me grief for almost a week. Just remember that.
PUL

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 12th, 2011 at 2:06pm

Hi Bardo,

I found your account of this retrieval to be very interesting in a few different ways.  Nice job with it too. 

Thank you for sharing it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.