Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
No help needed in Japan? (Read 9590 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

No help needed in Japan?
Mar 30th, 2011 at 4:24am

I tried to do a generalised soul rescue the other night for those who discarnated in Japan, & had the "message" that no help was needed - that all who died there were willing to go, & were glad & honoured to sacrifice their 3rd dimensional lives for the good of all.  It made sense to me at the time; the Japanese people seem to be less determinedly individualistic & also less attached to externals than many other people.

Has anyone else had this experience? 

Ps Although I still pop in, I don't participate much here any more because of what I sense as  "turmoil & conflict" on this forum. . . . . Sad

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: No help needed in Japan?
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 10:36am

Hi kirolak,

I  got a brief version of that -- "no help needed now."  I'm glad to hear you got more of an explanation of why.  It speaks so well of the Japanese people.
Other earlier retrievals from Japan have been posted on another thread here. 

I find that this Retrieval Forum is still very inspiring. I do agree though that the character of the site overall is no longer the same  Wink

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 11:25am

It used to be less contentious? That is interesting, because the current tone of self-righteousness is all that I have known here. I respect Bruce and hang around here because of some of the posters, but find the crusaders a bit dis-heartening. Is there another site that either of you frequent that offers similar support?
Thanks,
Bardo

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 12:54pm

That's interesting.  Not sure if it's related, but i've done a few meditations with the intent of being of assistance and it seems most of my efforts/energies were directed to the inphysical people, but then again i do most retrievals during sleep state.

I agree that it seems the Japanese are a bit less individualistic and more collective oriented than a lot of westerners but it's also been my experience and perception that a large percentage are quite focused on things and external stimulation--Tokyo is a good, though somewhat extreme example of that.

RE: the forum, personally i think we need more active female posters to balance the over amount of male posters.   Or, conversely we could use more posters who are more internally balanced between the Yin and Yang whatever their respective physical gender.

Men (or over Yang) as a whole tend to be a bit more in your face and bluntly honest in communication style.  Women as a whole tend to be a little more gentle and diplomatic.

There are pros and cons to the different ways of expressing, and sometimes in one situation the more Yang approach is more helpful and sometimes in other situation the more Yin approach is more helpful.  But the site seems to lack of balance of the Yin, maybe partly because often it's the Yin which is less tolerant of the Yang ways and leaves or retreats.  Yin is more sensitive, and so sometimes doesn't realize that the Yang doesn't perceive the interactions in as extreme manner as the Yin does when disagreement ensues. 

If all the helpers, especially the more gentle ones abandoned this site, where would it leave us?  Part of the reason of why we come to the Earth to begin with, is because friction and discord can be experienced here, and some of us come partially to help in the process of harmonization and also to deal with our own stuff via the friction.  It's what helps us to spiritually grow the most. 

Btw, i think you've met my wife (Becky, she had a vision of you doing Qi-Gong) and i, at the Gateway Voyage program?  You look a lot like one of the fellow members we met there.  Mid-latter July 2007.  If so, i enjoyed meeting you there.   

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 2:48pm

"People" finally going home, and no helping hands needed. It's quite beautiful.

Bardo,
Smiley There's just so much to love. Even subtle ones have crusades and are self-righteous, just takes longer to figure it out.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 3:12pm

Hi Kirolak, if I may bend a little verse for you, in jest, because any turmoil and conflict only echoes the truth of who we are, as humans, no avoiding it. We participate in it, despite any misgivings, because we are alive...  I was thinking to myself, "peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot nine days old...." Just an old jingle about food or lack thereof, and the boredom that might settle in, for someone with such a simple existence. Long ago, and far away, I thought to myself that perhaps I should 'choose' a forum, choose 'better' people, etc. etc. Then, I decided to be bold, to wade through the mud of my own perceptions, to let go of being one or the other, to just be, to 'participate' and damn the rest. In my reality, there seems to be no other choice. One can ebb and flow like a tide. One can hide in a crowd. One can 'stand for' something, anything. It is a huge gift, and one no one, I think, would give up easily, no matter how noble. But I rant. Thank you so much for the listen, and the opportunity to say such things, always.         b

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 11:51pm

kirolak wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 at 4:24am:
Ps Although I still pop in, I don't participate much here any more because of what I sense as  "turmoil & conflict" on this forum. . . . . Sad

There's not only conflict on this forum.  There are some great contributors here.  I for one just ignore those posters and threads that dwell on conflict.  I am here to support Bruce and his intent for this site despite what some others try to inflict here.  Why there are some folks here who try to enforce their beliefs on others, I don't know.  But overall, I think there's enough of of a cohesive group here to keep the original vision alive.  Don't you think?

Vicky
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

kirolak

take you somewhere else

Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 2:35am

All the positive reactions have inspired me (for one!) to start interacting again - thanks, i needed that!

IP Logged

kirolak

take you somewhere else

Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 2:44am

Btw, i think you've met my wife (Becky, she had a vision of you doing Qi-Gong) and i, at the Gateway Voyage program?  You look a lot like one of the fellow members we met there.  Mid-latter July 2007.  If so, i enjoyed meeting you there.   

[/quote]
Not sure who you're addressing here?  If it's me, by any chance, sadly I've never participated (consciously!) in any of the programs. . . . also don't do Tai Chi, but do my own version of some sort of energy excercises I learnt (in the astral!) I've glimpsed Vicky & one or 2 on occasions, but no-one else.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:04am

My apologies Kirolak, you really look similar to one of the people i met at that Gateway program.  But then again that was almost 4 years ago now, and my memory of that is a bit fuzzy.

Nice to meet you in any case. 

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 2:50pm

Vicky,
"I am here to support Bruce and his intent for this site despite what some others try to inflict here. Why there are some folks here who try to enforce their beliefs on others, I don't know."

They (and I) are learning a lesson, one I think will serve anyone going to focus 27 well. If you don't want to partake in it, fine. But even if you have learnt a lesson, there are others who want to learn it too. While there are many ways to learn something, this is the chosen way.

As for Bruce and his intent, if he's bothered by any post(er)s he's very free to say so.

There is plenty of room for other modes of interaction. One thing is noting something and complaining about it. There's also making an effort to make things better, the way you see it.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 5:03pm

Hi Volu,

Yes I agree!  I enjoy being positive and trying to make things better for anyone involved, and I agree to just ignoring other people's issues/needs that don't involve me if I can't help.  This is a great site for many different types of people from different perspectives and backgrounds, as is plain to see.  I'm not knocking the conflict here on this site, I just don't see the point in butting heads.  I take the road of "agreeing to disagree" most of the time.  That attitude has helped me to grow and come out of my shell and not be afraid of what people think, do, or believe about my beliefs and experiences.  That's why I don't need to enforce my beliefs and engage in conflict.  I simply just don't care about that.   

By the way, Bruce wouldn't just "say so" as you suggest.  He's really a guy who "lives and let lives" and allow people to be and do under their own will and power. 

Anyway, I'm happy there are those who stick around on this site and get something great from it.  There are a lot of great contributors here.  A very strong group of supporters and achievers.  I've seen many grow and develop in their own way.  I just feel so positive about it so I guess that's why I stick around too!  Always something interesting to read here!

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Shiro

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 9:02pm

Hello kirolak!
I Shiro from Tokyo.

Although the conversation seems settling down, let me put my thought here Wink
I also have heard that about "no help needed" from many Japanese Hemisyncers.

Also, when I went to Tohoku area metaphysically, I could see very strong glids of love covering the whole area.
Then I could feel its atmosphere was so sacred. It was almost the same feeling as some truely sacred shrines in Japan.
I was like, "Why dont we have this in Tokyo?!"
haha.

Maybe it's because of Japanese identity.
(We love surcrifing, good or bad)
But I also think, "no help needed" means there have already been enough helps. And the "helps" is all the prayers from you, us, everybody.

Anyway, thank you for helping Japanese people.
and excuse me about my bad English.
(no confident if I've read all posts correctly)

Shiro

IP Logged

kirolak

take you somewhere else

Reply #13 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 2:38am

Hello, Shiro, nice to meet you & thank you for your kind words.  I am glad & amazed that you have heard the same thing about "No help needed" from japanese hemisynch users themselves, I was wondering if I had misunderstood the message I received.  I think it is a wonderful indication of the high spiritual development of a nation, that so many who discarnate so suddenly, are able to find their way.
All the best to you,  & btw your English is excellent!

IP Logged

kirolak

take you somewhere else

Reply #14 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 2:43am

Quote:
  My apologies Kirolak, you really look similar to one of the people i met at that Gateway program.  But then again that was almost 4 years ago now, and my memory of that is a bit fuzzy.

Nice to meet you in any case. 

No apologies called for at all, & nice to meet you, too, Vasya.

(PS I don't look at all like that photo anymore;  true female vanity means the hair is never the same colour etc for long! I actually prefer that frog avatar that I see in place of the pic, hope it's gone for good) Grin

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #15 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 5:26pm

Sometimes I wonder if there are more need elsewhere. Each day 25 000 persons starve to death, for example -> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_deaths_of_starvation_are_there_worldwide_annu...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.